Author has written 7 stories for Mentalist, Rookie Blue, and NCIS.
My Name: Rebecca
TV- The Mentalist/Rizzoli & Isles/NCIS/Rookie Blue/White Collar/Covert Affairs/Make it or Break it/Pretty Little Liars (I'm into cop shows, as you can see)
TV- SpongeBob SquarePants
Mentalist: Patrick Jane+Theresa Lisbon(and Wayne Rigsby+Grace Van Pelt)
*...YOU KNOW YOUR OBSESSED WITH THE MENTALIST WHEN...*
you listen to references to the show in every song (So, maybe I watch a little too much...)
the majority of emails in your inbox are about the mentalist (In my defense, they make good conversations)
you have a mentalist playlist on your ipod/Mp3 player (my bad...)
you can type "The mentalist" really fast because of all the times youve googled it (A new record!)
you are in class and start drawing RJ smiley faces on your notebook, of course with your red pen. (Oh, yeah!)
you bust out mentalist quotes when the time calls or randomly in the day!(If it goes with the conversation, then by all means...)
you start to refer to people as irksome instead of plain annoying (Ah, yeah!)
you have your hair cut like lisbons (Actually, weirdly enough, I used to(purely coincidence, even though they don't exist) but my hair grew out)
you write Fanfiction for the mentalist everyday(it's possible...)
you freak out when you see crows hovering over head(That is a completely normal response, though. Right? Someone say right!)
you practice being dead pan like Kimball Cho even when someone tells you a joke! (I can, sometimes, okay, you caught me, not really)
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU FELL UNDER ANY OF THESE ABOVE!!
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.(personally, I think this is normal)
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.(So... I didn't realize there was a problem with that)
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)Gotta knock some sense into people some way...)
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on. (Ah, yes, please!)
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc. (*looks around nervously* noo...*says unconvincingly*)
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS. (Nothing wrong with that)
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb. (Let's just say I watch a lot of crime shows. And, uh, that isn't a no.)
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames. (Hello captain McObvious)
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO." (I just got a dog, so waiting for it to happen. It will probably happen soon, he's not the brightest dog I've ever met...)
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.This is probably boring you, but I felt on giving you a brief bio. (*smiles and looks around* Anyone else?)
14. You use the term Hinky. (Maybe a few times...)
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile
You know you live in 2008 (Or 2009/2010) when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Unsafe External Link