Author has written 13 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa Chronicle, Pokémon, Sly Cooper, Rise of the Guardians, Teen Wolf, Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter, and X-Men: The Movie.
News Post: December 9, 2012: So...I finally saw Rise of the Guardians over the weekend...and I think I've become a liiitttle obbsessed with it... OMG IT'S SUCH A GREAT MOVIE! JACK IS ADORABLE! BUNNYMUND IS BADASS AND HAS A SEXY VOICE! TOOTH FAIRY IS A DOLL! NORTH AND SANDY ARE HILARIOUS! Ok...I be done now.
Speaking of new stories, I am also in the process of thinking out the first chapter for my very first RoyXRiza story. Here's the summary for the story: When Riza steps down from her position as Lieutenant, everyone is surprised. But not as shocked as Mustang when he finds out the reason. Which leads to one question: Who's the father? The colonel or Hawkeye's new field partner?
Interested? Keep on the look out for that.
Appearance: Tall, skinny, light brown wavy thick hair a little past shoulder length, and big hazel eyes that change from green to brown depending on the weather or my mood.
Gender: Female (If you couldn't tell by the penname, there's something wrong with you...)
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Username on Youtube:KuroganeLover11
Location: Somewhere in the U.S. *cough* stalkers! *cough* JK
Favorite colors: Blue, Dark Green, Red, and sometimes Pink
Favorite bands and songs: Too many to count.
Favorite Animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, Big Windup, XXXHoic, and lot's of others.
Favorite books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (First and second series), The Hunger Games, Sarah's Key, and a bunch of others :P
Best friends on Fanfiction: KawaiiChibiHime33 (my personal editor for Tsubasa Alchemist and The Dragon Befriends the Tiger. She has now posted her first fanfic: Students to Teachers), Dante Knox, and Nighthunter1220 (editor for Truth Within the Owl's Claw)
Best Video game EVER (In my opinion): SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!
Only characters in SSBB that I'm good at: Pikachu and Zelda
Favorite character in Tsubasa: KUROGANE! AND HE'S MY KURGERBURGER! XD
Personality: Hyper, happy, outgoing, imaginative, easily amused, laughs hysterically at the funniest Anime moments, HUGE fangirl squealer.
Favorite pastimes: Reading, writing, watching anime, Marching Band (I'm in the colorguard), hanging out with friends/boyfriend, hiding in cemeteries and hunting my friends during man hunt, playing video games, traveling, making abridged series.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
xXx ( Read & Copy & Repost if you believe in God ) xXx
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Hailey asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Hailey for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Hailey was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you’re not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody’s primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won’t have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don’t exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you’re good-looking, you’re doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don’t expect to live a happy life. You’ll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It’s not real magic unless you can conjure a two-meter-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn’t burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it’s not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It’s possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren’t as lucky as they’re made out to be.
42. If you’re a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you’re doomed.
43. Hell, you’re in a CLAMP anime. You’re doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the plot.
45. If you can’t whistle, “hyuu” instead.
46. If you feel someone’s watching you, they probably are.
47. If he’s tall, dark and handsome, he’s taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy sugar-coated fairies and gay, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn’t mean you’ll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They’re just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don’t give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people’s eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.
74. You can adore liquor more than food, but you do not have an alcohol problem.
75. Everyone who's important, has the birthday April 1st.
76. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye-then it's a pairing.
77. Nothing says love than agreeing to be someone's primary life source.
78. When asking the Japanese what a word means, definitions don't matter, you just need Kanji
79. Nothing says love like telling them to live till the day you kill them
80. Nothing says love like placing varius suffixes onto the end of the first four letters of their name
81.When you get drunk, you're either going to act like cats or start using a gravy ladel (or anything you can get your hands on) as a sword.
copy paste and add something! I got this from SakuraKiss18 :)
Dream collage: Emerson College
Future occupation: A famous writer
Anime Pairings I support: EdXWinry: Fullmetal Alchemist (Kawaii!)
AlphonseXCarmen (My OC):Fullmetal Alchemist (Sweetness!)
RoyXRiza: Fullmetal Alchemist (Awesome)
SyaoranXSakura: Tsubasa Chronicle (*Fangirl squeal*)
KuroFai: Tsubasa Chronicle (*faints from happiness*)
KuroTomo: Tsubasa Chronicle (Shut up rabid yaoi fangirls! Not everyone thinks that Tomoyo is a freaking lesbian!)
DoumekiXWatanuki: XXXHolic (They're so cute! Thank you KCH-chan for introducing that series to me :D.)
TamakiXHaruhi: Ouran High School Host Club (Call me King!)
HikaruXKaoru: Ouran High School Host Club (shrugs)
Zutara: ATLA (ZUTARA FOREVA!!!!!!!!)
Taang: ATLA (It's a cute couple, and their actually the SAME age)
MakoXKorra: Avatar: Legend of Korra (SO KAWAIIII!)
I am a huge Zelda, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa Chronicle, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host club, Gunslinger Girl, Harry Potter, and Kobato fan. These topics and others might be the choices for my fanfictions in the future.
One of my best friends on Fanfiction, KawaiiChibiHime-chan, is now in the middle of writing her first Soul Eater Fanfiction, Students to Teachers, and has put up the first chapter. Read it and review, or else I'll go all ninja on your face!
So, if I've caught your interest, please check out my stories!