Author has written 6 stories for Love Never Dies, Phantom of the Opera, and Sailor Moon.
Hello I am LNDcrazygirl, which stands for Love Never Dies, the new show, and sequel to Phantom of the Opera.
I am 19 years old.
I live in a very boring place in the south east of England.
I am also dyslexic, so please if you do find spelling mistacks or if i take a long time to update plz be nice to me :) i do try really hard.
My real name is also Verity and i am wierd. (just felt like saying that :P )
I have now publish a few of stories, constructive Critisum wanted.
Best couples: Christine and Phantom (Erik)
Seiya and Usagi (from Sailor moon)
Fang and max (maxium Ride)
Katniss and Peeta (Hunger games, which is an amazing book trilogy READ IT if like me your taste in books is slightly twisted)
Favourite plays: Phantom of the opera and Love never dies, also Wicked, Billy Elliot, Joseph, sound of music, non musicals, most Shakespearian plays and history boys, there are more but i cant think at the moment.
Favourite books: Noughts and Crosses, Hunger games, Phantom of the Opera, Any thing by Terry Practet, and Maximum Ride series (but they are being way too drawn out now) as well as (dont hate me) Harry Potter and Twilight (though I think both got Worse as the series went on (and books a hell of a lot better than films)) The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld,
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
I live in the UK but know what Wal-mart is and dont really like it also i found this hallarous and had to post it. :)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I wasBLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
If you suffer from OCPOTOD (Obsessive-Compulsive Phantom of the Opera Disorder), copy and past this into your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,livelaughlove23, emmettsmyfave, Chellie09, BloodWhiteWolf, School-is-my-purgatory, EmbryLovesMeBetter, Snickerdoodlenessie, RoweenaJAugustine, Neverland Child, LNDCrazygirl
The 6 Truths of Life
1. You can't lick all your teeth with your tongue
Unsafe External Link