Author has written 14 stories for Legion, Phantom of the Opera, Dracula 2000, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Resident Evil, and X-overs.
This is Onyxx Rayne's account--changed my username for... reasons unknown to even me. XD Sorry for any confusion.
I'm going to try and write a Heath Ledger/Dark Knight fic that is much in the format of my Gerry series. Message me and tell me what you think!
I'm on Youtube now! 8O Tell me what you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbAzonWKZDc
My good friend Donnie Elmore's Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DonnieElmoreMusic His version of "Hey There Delilah" made me storm out of the room feeling inferior.
I absolutely love Gerard Butler and every movie he's played in. My favorite is definitely Phantom of the Opera, but I love 300 too just because it shows him shirtless through the entire movie. XD
I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of the Resident Evil games and the Resident Evil: Afterlife movie. I loved Richard Waugh and DC Douglas almost equally, Douglas having the slightest little bit that tipped the scale in his favor. Only because Waugh's evil laugh was kind of funny and Douglas's scared the living hell out of me. XD Shawn Roberts was a pretty good Wesker, and he sold the movie for me. -shrug-
Also, it took me two years to finally finish RE4. Just thought I'd throw that in there. XD
I love the Phantom of the Opera. Gerry Butler made me cry my eyeballs out.
I am a yaoi fangirl and I have several favorite pairings. To name a few:
(Apparently, anyone's great with Leon. XD)
Phantom of the Opera
ErikxRaoul (I've been converted XD)
Batman Begins/Dark Knight
Lord of the Rings:
That's generally about it. I don't read much other fanfiction than RE and Phantom, mainly RE because there just isn't enough ExR out there...
I would really love to see a Resident Evil/Devil May Cry crossover with a WeskerxVergil lemon. :3 If someone was willing to do that, I'd be eternally grateful :D
21 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" with different sized funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you are at the cash paying, ask: "Can I have fries with that?”
17. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
18. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
19. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
20. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
21. Mark out price tags with a sharpie
A white man said ''coloured people are not allowed here''
PHANTOM THROUGH AND THROUGH BABY!!!!