Poll: Who should Kurt have for a boyfriend? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Glee.
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
Fandoms I write for: Harry Potter, Glee
Couples I 'ship': Hermione/Slytherin, Harry/Hermione, NOT Hermione/Ron or Harry/Ginny (I believe JK Rowling made a mistake whilst writing the epilogue in HP7. Hermione and Ron clash. Ginny is an attention seeking whore. I don't like her.)
If you believe that Harry Potter truly is better than Twi-shite *cough* I mean Twilight ;) copy and paste this onto your Profile.
1. Steal their copy of Twilight and replace it with one of your Harry Potter books in a Twilight dust jacket.
2. Tell them that Edward is a "hand-me-down" because the Twilight movies got him after the Harry Potter movies were finished with him.
3. List other "hand-me-downs" from the books, like the last names of Black and Clearwater...
4. State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead.
5. "Accidentally" call Edward, Sanguini.
6. Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading minds, etc.), that a vampire would only have one of.
7. Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they meant Stubby Boardman.
8. Say that Bella and Filch would make a cute couple.
9. Flinch whenever they say "Edward" and tell them to say "You-Know-Who."
10. Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (sparkly skin, no fangs, etc.), contradict them, and tell them what "real" vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
11. Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi, and ask whether they've registered with the Ministry.
I do not appreciate getting anonymous reviews, however, if they offer me constructive criticism, or encouragement, I'll turn a blind eye.
If you are going to be courteous enough to review my fiction, then please use proper grammar and spelling. Please, for the love of God, do not submit a review like this;
"omgggggggggggg!! i totally luvvvvvv ur story!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!! hermiony is my favvv xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"
I die a little every time I see a review like this.
I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I am not against reviewing someone, and giving them frank advice of their story is terrible.