Author has written 5 stories for South of Nowhere.
Runt of the Litter- Chapter 12 is untitled and 1,396 words long.
Storm and Stone- Chapter 6 is completed and titled "Cucumbers and Flowers".
Any ideas for my stories? Just PM me.
1. People who don't put any effort into grammar and puncuation. It looks like a blight on the earth.
2. People who call bison "buffalo".
3. People who don't seem to realize that wildebeest are herbivores.
4. People who whine too much (especially about politics), but don't know what they're talking about and don't do anything about it.
5. People who are fanatics.
6. People who mess up the words "bear" and "bare". It makes me shudder.
7. Should I just put "people in general"?