Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
You are now on MayaStorms profile!
Please enjoy your trip through my page and don't forget to take a souvenir.
-If you wish to see the Akatsuki take over the world at the end of Naruto, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this on your
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father,
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL.
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. - unknown :D
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Unsafe External Link