Hello! Mi name is Jessie, and I'm 19 years old. I have somewhat long red hair, my eyes are brown, I'm 5.3 tall, and I weight 110. I live in Puerto Rico. What I love is to read and see televition, and sometimes draw anime characters. But my true love are animals and nature.
My favorites quotes:
- "Even in the darkest corner of hell, you can always learn something good."(This one is made by me XD)
- "Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good." -Nix in House of Night
- “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Sherlock Holmes
- "Life is but a shimmering fog and Death is the sun that allows us to see it all in it's glory."
- "One World, One Chance"
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is special that is why is it call the present"
My favorite series, anime or mangas: Detective Conan/Case Closed, Bleach, Dengeki Daisy, Kekkaishi, NCIS, Inuyasha and Inuyasha: the Final Act, Bones, Fringe, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, ICarly, Ben 10(all of the seasons), Teen Titans, RosarioVampire, Psych.
My favorire movies: The Avengers, Red Dawn, Eragon, Sherlock Holmes, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lightning Thief, Prince of Percia: the Sands of Times, Clash of the Titans, Eight Below, Marley and Me, The Ilusionist, Underworld, Final Fantasy VII Complete, Harry Potter, Twilight, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, Phineas and Ferb 2D, Soul Surfer, The Tourist, The Eagle, According to Greta.
My favorite books:
- The Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins
- The Inheritance Cycle(Eragon) by: Christopher Paolini
- Sherlock Holmes by: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Tiger's Curse
- The House of Night series by: P.C. Cast
- The series of Percy Jackson and the Olympians by: Rick Riordan
- Heroes of Olympus series by: Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles by: Rick Riordan
- The Twilight saga by: Stephanie Meyer
- Chronicles of Ancient Darkness: Wolf Brother by: Michelle Paver
- Tunnels series by: Roderick Gordon & Brian Williams
- The Mortal Instruments by: Cassandra Clare
- Empty by: Suzanne Weyn
- Uglies series by: scott
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather than reading, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV, then copy and paste this into your profile then add your name. RaeVenn-Chan, Fall-For-Deceit, PhoenixTears95, J Spiker, The Awsome Threesome, GilansApprentice, Dragonwings66, Serial-Doodler, Biisaiyowaq, gothsamphan14, Aurora Borealis 97,phantomgamer,raethewriter, Oak Leaf Ninja, arya-demon4-bloodmoon
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile: Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, Glissoning Raven, Aleksandrya Gregonovitch, freakily obsessed Yassen fan, XxXMaximuM-RideRXxX, DoYouReallySeeMe, EvilMuffinsOfDeath, VisserZer0, Biisaiyowaq,gothsamphan14, Aurora Borealis 97,phantomgamer,raethewriter, Oak Leaf Ninja, arya-demon4-bloodmoon
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If people ever stared at you like you're mental because you suddenly burst out laughing about something that happened YESTERDAY, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too poor" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too dangerous" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Being Gay Is Wrong
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you think those kids should give that godforsaken Trix rabbit some trix, copy and paste this in your profile
If you're jealous of Gwen's powers, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a PROUD supporter of Gwevin, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you frequently daydream of smacking Ben across the face for being such a doofus, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Grandpa Max secretly annoys you quite a bit at times, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you ever ran into a clear door like those birds in that window cleaning comercial, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile
If you've ever fallen going UP the stairs, put this in your profile.
( ) ( )
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM -'TophToph'-, chocolatecoveredbananacheese, Avagrl-kataang-lova, jemimahrg, groverismyboy, arya-demon4-bloodmoon
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. But a best friend will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If you think Robin looked TOTALLY hot in that outfit in TT: T in T, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you said "Awww" when you saw Puss in Boots do that "Big Eyes" thing in Shrek 2, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If your skin is almost always cold...copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens have an emotional breakdown if someone calls them a freak. copy onto pro if your one of the 7 percent that would say, "what was your first clue?"
94 percent of teens would stop wearing clothes if designer name brands said being naked was cool. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're part of the 6 percent that can resist stupid fads.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU HATE RACISTS!
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
This happened on TAM airlines.
A 50-something year old white woman arrived at her seat and saw that the passenger next to her was a black man.
Visibly furious, she called the air hostess.
"What's the problem, ma?" the hostess asked her
"Can't you see?" the lady said - "I was given a seat next to a black man. I can't seat here next to him. You have to change my seat"
- "Please, calm down, ma" - said the hostess
The hostess left and returned some minutes later.
"Madam, as I told you, there isn't any empty seat in this class- economy class.
And before the woman said anything, the hostess continued
"Look, it is unusual for our company to allow a passenger from the economy class change to the first class.
And turning to the black man, the hostess said:
"Which means, Sir, if you would be so nice to pack your handbag, we have reserved you a seat in the first class..."
And all the passengers nearby, who were shocked to see the scene started applauding, some standing on their feet."
SHARE IF YOU ARE AGAINST RACISM!
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.