Author has written 2 stories for Weiss Kreuz, and Digimon.
11th of December
Anime/Manga Couples I greatly support (in no order):
Omi/Any Weiss Member/Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Omi/Nagi/Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Heero/Duo/Heero (Gundam Wing),Van/Dilandau/Van (Escaflowne),Setsuna/Kira/Setsuna (Angel Sanctuary), Goku/Sanzo/Goku (Saiyuki),Kyo/Yuki/Kyo (Fruits Basket or Furuba),Hisoka/Tsuzuki/Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei), Hitonari /Akane/Hitonari (I'll/Generation Basket), Hiei/Kurama/Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), Taichi/Yamato/Taichi (Digimon 1st and 2nd season),Killua/Anyone (only male)/Killua (Hunter x Hunter), Shuichi/Yuki/Shuichi (Gravitation),Trunks/Goten/Trunks (Dragon Ball Z and GT), Sasuke/Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto), Ren/Yoh/Ren (Shaman King), Ren/Horohoro/Ren (Shaman King), Kamui/Fuuma/Kamui (X-1999)
Non-Anime that I support (in no order):
Pirates of the Carribean (Jack/William/Jack), Lord of the Rings (Legolas/Aragorn/Legolas), Harry Potter (Harry/Draco/Harry), Troy (Achilles/Paris/Achilles), Troy (Hector/Paris/Hector) brotherly love, mind you...
I think you get the picture, ne? LONG LIVE YAOI!
Things you're not really sure you want to know about me:
1. I dream of typing as fast as I talk which can prove to be quite a challenge, though I have been practicing on msn lately.
2. My stories write themselves when I sleep at night. I wake up, write down whatever idea I have and go right back to sleep. Sometimes, I read my little notebook and can't even remember writing some of these things down. Oo;
3. I love writing torture, especially if I'm torturing my favorite character... X_x
4. I've been into yaoi adoration for eight years now and still counting.
5. I hate reading anything that isn't a graphic novel, a manga or a fanfiction. Stay away from me, you mean novel you!
6. I love singing, which does not mean that I can sing. Usually, people will tell me too shut up before I've even sung through the first verse. But I can still whistle. I love choirs too... Been there, done that. I've sung Carmina Burana. It's absolutely breathtaking in both ways.
7. I can prove to be quite a hyperactive person. 'bounce, bounce'
8. My first and only love is my I-Pod. I can't live without my music. There's constantly music everywhere I go. I'm completely obsessed. Maybe it's because my father used to be a DJ and he used to always blast music wherever he went. I picked up his obsession, it's contagious. Can't do anything without the music.
9. I discovered anime by catching a glimps of Endless Waltz on TV. That is, if you don't count Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon. My mom has now banned me from buying anymore mangas because I used to spend a fortune on them. I am not the proud owner of over a 130 mangas and 20 something posters... Oo6
10. When I finally decided to pierce my ears, I pierce twice the same... don't ask why.
For the Perfect Child: I greatly thank the people who reviewed this story and am sad to say that I have removed it from this site. I'd written this quite a while ago (acutally, I do believe this was my very first fic... or second). I'd like to think I've matured since that time and, even if I would like to finish it, I couldn't bring myself to going back to that state of mushy-gushy mind. It was a very superficial story with nothing but I worn out plot holding it together. Therefore, I do hope no one will be sad to see it go. Sorry for the long wait... I should have done this sooner.
When Blood Soils One's Hands: Alright, this fic is not on pause but on slowmotion. Major Writer's Block. I'd have to reread and analyse my own story just to see exactly how much of the plot and clues have been dispersed and already written and how much hasn't and more importantly what hasn't. I'm not really inclined on working on it either since the number of reviews per chapter has been drastically dropping and also since I've started writing St-Matthews High which is a fic also filled with sacarsm and less torture. I'm running out of ideas here! Actually, everything is pretty much planned out for this fic but I don't really feel like reading it and so on... you get the picture right? Major slowmotion...
St-Matthews High: FINALLY! Chapter 18 is up after more than 6 months of 'I-don't-know-what-to-write-anymore and school sometimes sucks...
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity: Can't work on it anymore (though I'm not sure anybody cares)... If your really desperate to know more, there is a French version listed under the name Liberté, Égalité et Fraternité. It was a co-written story and it's on the other writer's profile; Ephemeris.
(why they are favorites)
Rose Thorne: She's a favorite author because I just can't get enough of Hiei torture and she can't get enough of publishing it. 8)
Broken Angel: Same thing as Rose Thorne but in Digimon with the Taito/Yamachi coupling. Her fics are also mostly oneshots and very easy to read. But I only read her yaoi...
ak-stinger: All I can say is that this is one talented author. I recommand all his/her fics.
Reshima Skynight: I have to admit that the only fic I've read of her's is A Beautiful Disaster. I liked the way it was written so much that I imidiately added her to my favorite author's list. I love the humor in this. Especially the drunk Draco. They're after me Lucky Charms.