Author has written 11 stories for Spirited Away, Chronicles of Narnia, and Labyrinth.
Okay. Since fans of my stories take the time to read and review, I can take the time to tell them about myself. I am stealing this format from Kiruya (a faithful and appreciated reviewer).
1. I'm a twenty-two year female.
2. I published my first story in 2003. Yes, I was just fourteen. It sucks. Trust me.
3. I have been reading fanfiction much longer than that.
4. I am a full time college student. Hence, I do not have a set 'update' schedule. It is unfair to you guys, but I hardly have time to breathe anymore. Please, forgive me.
5. I am NOT a dancer, nor an athlete. I'm a chubby nerd. I just happen to love ballet.
About My Writing
1. My genre is ROMANCE. Period. At least on here. It's what I'm most comfortable with when it comes to fanfiction.
2. I'm much better at humor than drama.
3. My favorite thing to write? Smut. No joke. I love writing it. Why? Because it's fun, it's hot, and let's face it - smut garners more reviews.
4. This is not my best stuff. My best stuff is what I turn in for a grade. Also, this stuff usually is not beta-read. Sad, but true.
5. I am more than open to your opinions and ideas. Throw them at me like you're a pitcher, and I'm down two strikes on home plate.
1. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Avatar: The Last Airbender
4. The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Howl's Moving Castle
Favorite Fandom Couples (I am usually an unhappy shipper)
1. Kaoru/Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
2. Sarah/Jareth (Labyrinth) - Although this couple is technically shipped, as they do NOT end up together in the canon, the Labyrinth community generally acknowledges that not only did Jareth love Sarah, she was his main goal all along. There is some confusion between the book and the novel, but this is one of the rare times where the movie is the ultimate canon. It came first.
3. Viktor/Hermione - Harry Potter
4. Lucy/Caspian - The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Zuko/Katara - Avatar: The Last Airbender
These Are a Few of My (other) Favorite Things
1. Movies - Labyrinth, The Lord of the Rings Series, MST3K, How to Train Your Dragon, Alegria, James Cameron's Avatar, Nutcracker: The Motion Picture, Hedwig and the Angry Inch
2. Music - John Powell's score to 'How to Train Your Dragon,' Lady Antebellum, Broken Social Scene, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Celtic Women, Kate Nash, Regina Spector, Within Temptation
3. Ballet - Pacific Northwest Ballet's 'Nutcracker', The Royal Ballet's 'Nutcracker', Balanchine's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' (as done by the Pacific Northwest Ballet), Jean-Christophe Maillot's 'Romeo et Juliette', Forsythe's 'In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated'
4. Food - ANYTHING INDIAN, pho, Sonic, anything my Italian grandfather cooks
5. Places - Mississauga, Canada (despite my plethora of Canada Jokes); Worcester & Boston Massachusetts; Key West, Florida; Versailles, Kentucky (horse country - it's gorgeous); the Bahamas
Alegria? Like the Cirque de Soleil show?
Yes and no. The Alegria I'm talking about is a movie based on the show. It's a love story about a mime and a singer who fall in love. No joke. It's so sweet, it makes my teeth hurt.
Active Stories (stories that have priority in being updated)
2. Rocky Road to Dublin
Inactive Stories (I have NOT abandoned these stories)
1. The Prince of Thieves
2. Lucy and the Future King
3. Berlin After Dark
4. Stolen Skin
1. Not Too Much to Ask
Stories That May Be Discontinued, But I'm Not Sure
1. Chihiro to Haku
2. Standing Alone
Don't expect an update. I will only break your heart.
1. The Mating Game!
2. By My Side
Whoa whoa whoa! Kagura. What's going on? What about us Lucy/Caspian fans? You have four incomplete 'Chronicles of Narnia' stories. What gives?
I know, I know. I've been having an affair with my 'Labyrinth' stories, even though you guys were my bread and butter. But the Jareth/Sarah bug bit me, and it bit hard. Anything I write for my Lucy/Caspian stories will be uninspired and will suck monkey balls. It will be forced. It will be faked. You will hate me even more.
However, to argue for my case, these stories have really lost popularity, and that kills my creativity. I lost so many readers to Susan/Caspian stories, and I lost even more to the Caspian/Liliandil ship. I'm not going to lie. I love reviews. They inspire me. So to lose so many readers... it's disheartening. Not to just me, but to the entire Lucy/Caspian community. This used to be an accepted couple according to canon. Now... we don't even have cult status. We're just out of vogue.
Why aren't you considering updating 'The Mating Game!' or 'By My Side?'
Because I will never be able to break into those fandoms. There are so many established and insanely talented authors that dominate 'Rurouni Kenshin' and 'Avatar: The Last Airbender.' Those readers don't need me when there are much better authors. There are better 'Labyrinth' and 'Chronicles of Narnia' authors, but the readers are so warm and welcoming. It took some frenetic posting, but I have a decently devoted Labyrinth audience. I'm not very well-known, nor am I the best, but people seem to like what I do. 'ATLA' and 'RK' readers? Not so much.
1. A Sequel to 'Not Too Much to Ask' (Labyrinth) - Sarah and Jareth both decide that they're ready to try for a baby again. It's joyous news for both sides of their family. But with the added pressure of enthusiastic relatives, not to mention the need for an heir, will either of them be able to perform? Will they want to?
2. Unnamed 'Red Riding Hood' Idea (Labyrinth) - The 'Little Red Riding Hood' canon is the perfect springboard for some hot, steamy Jareth/Sarah fluff. This will be a one-shot, if it happens.
3. 'The Viking's Captive Princess' inspired story (Labyrinth) - In order to garner favor with the Goblin King, and his protection, an unimportant and desperate Fae king offers his beautiful, but cruel and haughty daughter's virginity. The problem is, she's not a virgin. Knowing the problem, but wanting all the benefits, she forces Sarah (an indentured servant and a virgin), to take her place, in exchange for freedom. The Goblin King takes the deal, as does Sarah. To their surprise, delight and misery, the night they share is perfect. In fact, it's a reunion and marriage of souls. But come morning, it's not Sarah resting with Jareth. Come hell or hot water, he will have his bride, even if it means tearing part two kingdoms.
And that's all, folks! Happy reading!
Unsafe External Link