Author has written 15 stories for I'm in the Band, Teen Titans, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
Warning/Caution: For any homophobes or readers who do NOT enjoy the world of YAOI or TWINCEST out there(whereas I DO!)...I suggest to stay away from me, my stories, and my FAV stories. Anything I've written for Aqualad and Speedy (basically ALL my TT Fanfics) are slash! Expect much from that comment, especially with my few M rated fics (talk about a lot of LEMON xD). If you're looking to find something good in my favorites...well, if you are any one of the three that I mentioned in the first line, GOOD LUCK! I may have a few, but not enough...So readers...BEWARE! Spaqua fans UNITE!! xD
A little about me!!
I am a HUGE anime/Teen Titans/Transformers fan! Hence my name...fangirl140! I was born in Okinawa, Japan where I lived for nine years on a military base with a ton of Marines who were like brothers to me. We moved to the US when i was nine about to turn ten. I am a very peppy, outgoing girl who has a ginormous imagination. I love to play sports and run track...long distance being my strong point, sprinting my weakness. I also did triple jump, but it was mostly 8th grade year that I did it. Next year for sophomore year I am planning on doing Cross Country AND ROTC (squad leader next year, woohoo!)! Sticking with ROTC of course because my goal in life is to attend the US Naval Academy, join the Marines and become a pilot flying helicoptors (COBRAS baby! These helicoptors come with guns, missiles and other weapons! SWEETNESS I KNOW! Who wouldn't like to blow things up?!) My dads fine with the whole Marine thing 'cause he was one and he thinks i can handle it...mom however is a little hesitant.
I love writing stories and drawing/doodling. It's kind of a pastime for me...I have tons of notebooks on my desk that are filled with multiple stories that range from the world of Transformers to just plain randomness. During the entire year of my 8th grade year, i spent most of my freetime writing different stories. However, it was kinda hard to stop when the bell rang or if we had to move on with something else in the class. Some of my stories aren't that good as they are a little...what's the word? Rushed...? There are some really good ones though that i hope i will submit...and if i do, I really hope you readers out there enjoy them!
Age: 16 (about to get my drivers license!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :D )
Location of home: Earth xD (moved here after Cybertron was destroyed by Unicron :( made me very sad that solar cycle *sniffles before bursts out into tears*)...lol jkjk (better not get any messages asking me if I'm serious 'cause I will personally find that person who asks me that and slap them over the head! xD HAHA) but for those who want to know where I'm at right now?? Lean in close so I can tell you... YOU AIN'T EVER GONNA FIND ME CUZ I AIN'T TELLIN'! (dude..if you can't figure out where I'm at now or at least what STATE...you're probably pretty dense xD)
Personality: (This is gonna be fun xD) haha...so let's see. I'm super peppy, hyper, crazy, slightly psycho-ish (mostly when you get enough candy in me :P) but although I may look like this sweet, innocent, little girl...I'm not really at times. I will hurt you if you annoy or bug me...or torment me like my friends who never seem to notice that I don't like them touching my ponytail or petting my head!! Just 'cause I'm short, it doesn't give them any right to treat me like a kid! xD *clears throat* anyways...umm, so yea. I'm a combination of sweet and peppy with tough and stubborn, so DON'T mess with me. -_- I'm obsessive, very sensitive, a trustworthy friend, and a very helpful person, always trying to help my friends when they have problems with boys or need advice. But me? I tend to stick with the idea that I can handle things myself, and I don't need people to worry about me, so basically, I keep to myself about my own problems (main reason why people think I'm so perfect when I'm not...). And even when a friend is hurting me without their knowing, I tend to bare through it...it's easy to get used to after awhile.
ALL TIME FAVORITE SLOW SONGS RIGHT NOW!!!
QUOTE: "To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten the words."
ANOTHER QUOTE (quite long actually...):
Favorite Color: It's hard to pick just one color, but since i have to choose...Blue! (It reminds me of the beautiful clear blue water at Okuma Beach in Okinawa!)
Favorite Animes!: NUMBER ONE ANIME I LOVE RIGHT NOW!!!: Bleach! Then there's...Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight(i love Aido!), Fruits Basket, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Wolf's Rain, Toyko Mew Mew, and Princess Tutu!
Favorite Artists: Senses Fail, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Rise Against, Sum 41, SR-71, Linkin Park, Green Day, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Black Veil Brides, Mayday Parade, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! The more..."peaceful" artists i like are Lifehouse, Kelly Clarkson, Owl City, Secret Garden, Boys II Men, Imogen Heap
Favorite songs by certain artists: Rum Is For Drinking Not Burning, Tie Her Down, NJ Falls Into The Atlantic, and Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday (Senses Fail), No Reason, Speak of the Devil, March of the Dogs, and Still Waiting(Sum 41), American Idiot, Basket Case, 21 Guns, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Wake me up When September Ends, 21 Guns, and Holiday(Green Day), Behind Closed Doors, Savior, Prayer of a Refugee, Hero of War(Rise Against), The Kill, Attack, This is War, Kings and Queens(Thirty Seconds to Mars), The Poison, Tears Don't Fall, Take It Out On Me, and Deliver us From Evil (Bullet for my Valentine), Nightmare, A Little Piece of Heaven, Afterlife, Buried Alive, Lost, and Welcome to the Family(Avenged Sevenfold), Doomsday, Honor, Falling Down, When Two Are One, and Slow Burn(Atreyu), Knives and Pens, Perfect Weapon(Black Veil Brides), A Shot In The Dark, You Should've Killed Me When You Had The Chance, Speak Of The Devil, If It Means A Lot To You (A Day To Remember)
There are a few bands or artists that I didn't place on their, I know because I just found my 2011 Warp Tour Compilation CD and I have fallen in love with some of the bands and their songs :DDDD I recommend to everyone to buy this CD haha was a great birthday present (thanks goes to my Drill Team Commander). :D
Favorite Hobbies: Writing stories, playing with my dog, drawing randomness, exercising(running mostly), reading(depends on the book though...), swimming!!, and cooking! I am an awsome cook! Well, that's what my parents say! SPENDING TIME WITH MY REAL FRIENDS ON THE WEEKENDS...
Favorite restaurants to eat at: Texas Roadhouse baby! It's rib-eyes are number 1! Anyways, Chiles, Olive Garden(probably my top choice for a date (;) and Red Lobster!
Favorite Shows: Teen Titans(duh, it's all i ever write about!), Mythbusters, Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters(yeah i like a lot of ghost stuff!), anything on Animal Planet, and Transformers Animated! OH! I also like to watch the shows they play for SHARK WEEK!
Favorite Book(s): 13 Reasons Why(it's a REALLY good book!), and The Mortal Instruments series(OOH!! ALEC loves Jace! Squee!), The Hunger Games Trilogy 0.o, A Separate Peace, Fahrenheit 451 (May Ray Bradbury rest in peace).
Favorite Movies: Transformers 1&2(Just saw the preview for the third movie and they're putting Unicron in it!! What's gonna happen?! Idk, but i can't wait!!!) , Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo, Phantom of the Opera(i feel so bad for Eric!), Die Hard(all of them), Vampires Suck(lol funniest parody ever!), Case 39(not too bad...it's supposed to be a "scary" movie, but it really isn't), Just Go With It, Battle LA, Tangled, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 WEEKS Later (they need to come out with 28 MONTHS Later 0.o), and i have several more, but i'm too lazy to actually remember what the names are! Sorry...
Favorite actors: OH MY GOSH! JAKE GYLLENHAAL! He was amazingly buff in the Prince of Persia movie! Umm...Bruce Willis. He's just cool in ALL his action movies! Let's see...Orlanda Bloom and Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean(Like you didn't know what movie they were from though...)! And plenty more!
Favorite Sports: Cross Country and Track(long distance: 800m and 1600m, as well as Triple Jump), Basketball, Football(if the ball is small enough, i am a pretty good thrower...but i have really small hands compared to guys so yeah...you can kind of understand why i wouldn't be too good at throwing a normal sized football)
Favorite Subjects in School: Math, Science, ROTC(this class is the coolest! BRAVO COMPANY BEATS ALL THE REST!), and Athletics(it counts as a class, so i don't want to hear anything about it!)
Favorite Episode of Teen Titans: Titans East Parts 1&2! It's so funny! As well as Deep Six and Wavelength(just because Aqualad is totally awesome in these episodes)! Also, For Real...that's a good one too!
Favorite Episodes of Transformers Animated: ANY episode with the Jettwins or Blurr!! That meaning, Where Is Thy Sting, Predacons Rising, Decepticon Air, Velocity, and A Bridge Too Close Parts 1&2
Favorite Day(s): December 25th! Who doesn't Christmas?! Oh that's right, CRAZY PEOPLE! December 31, my birthday :P, January 4, my baby's birthday. :D
Now...like i said before, i am a huge fan of multiple shows! So, i am going to be listing my favorite characters!
Lets start with...Transformers(animated, G1, the movie, ect.)
-Jetfire and Jetstorm...otherwise known as THE JETTWINS! "Communications are okey-for-dokey!" i love them! Oh! and..."We have been crossed double!" also..."Should ve be taking notes...on what not to do?!" There so cool and funny! The first flying Autobots! Talk about sweetness!
-Bumblebee(all forms) he's freaking beast! Animated or from the movie, he's still cool!
-BLURR!! I love his excessive fast talking! Too bad he gets crushed into a cube...
This is me watching that part in the show...
Me: Go Blurr go! Come on! (Blurr is trapped) Oh no...no! Nonononononononononono!!! (He gets crushed and i fall out of my seat screaming) NOOOO! BLURR! WHY?!?!
Getting crushed is probably the worst way to die...actually...being burned alive or drowning might be worst but still...
-Prowl! It was so sad when he sacrificed himself in the animated series!
-Jazz! The sweet ninja bot!...sorry, he has to come in 2nd place because of Prowl, but he's still cool!
-Optimus Prime...who wouldn't like him?! Oh i know...crazy people!
-Rodimus Prime...in the animated series, he had arrows! i don't know what's up with me and arrows but he was cool!
-Sideswipe!! HE'S FREAKING BEAST in the Revenge of the Fallen movie! And his ALT MODE is so COOL!! He's a corvette! That car is BEAUTIFUL!
-Mudflap and Skids...they were funny!
-Starscream! My favorite seeker!
-Thundercracker...sorry he's my 3rd favorite seeker!
-Skywarp! I love him! He's my 2nd favorite! Yes, he's way better than Thundercracker just cause he sounds cuter!
-Megatron...he's the main Decepticon! he has to be a fav of mine!
-Shockwave...I know he killed Blurr, but he's cool...even if he is a traitor...
-Blitzwing! I love Random! He's my favorite!
Our next show...TEEN TITANS!
-SPEEDY! Again...i dont know whats up with me and arrows, but i still love him! I don't care if he's a "robin clone"! He's still cooler than that boy wonder!
-Robin(sorry, i love speedy more!)
-Aqualad! Poor thing...he got exiled because of his eyes, but thats in another story...I LOVE HIM TOO!!!!
-Beast Boy! He can turn into different animals...that including dinosaurs! Hes cool no matter what anyone says! but he doesn't beat Speedy or Aqualad in my books!
-Cyborg...he's freaking half robot/half human with a sonic cannon on his arm! If you don't think thats cool, you're insane!
-Mas y Menos! The cute, little, Guatemalan twin turbos! Mas y Menos! Si podemos! LOL! I actually know what that means now after taking two years of spanish in middle school!
-Raven! She's awsome! I love her powers!
-Slade (he's number one in my books!)
-Red X (not the Robin version...duh!)...but i don't know if he really counts as a "villain" because he had some good times in the show...
-Brother Blood...he's a fav villain, but he can die for all i care! He was going to "upgrade" speedy and aqualad! and then KILL THEM! NOO!!
Me: Excuse me...are you the one many call "Brother Blood"?
Blood: Yes...and who may i may be speaking to? Are you interested in joining the Hive Academy?
Me: No...(pulls out a pistol) *Bang Bang* (Brother Blood drops dead)...i was more interested in killing you for hurting speedy and aqualad! I'm pretty sure you won't be able to hurt anyone anymore! Have fun in hell!
Like i said...i could care less if he ever died!
There's not a lot of villains listed because i think some of the villains in the show are retarded! For example...The Source! He's just a glorified cube of Tofu!
Source: I am the Source!
Me:...Really? This is a joke, right? Am i being Punked right now?! Where are the cameras?!
Source: This is no joke! i am here to take over your world!
Me:(Stares at it before burst out laughing)...you've got to be kidding me!?! That's the funniest thing i've ever heard!
Source: Puny human-
Me: Puny?! Look who's talking! Ahh...i have to tell the others about this...(picks up Source and puts it in a jar)...oh there going to think this is hilarious!
Source: Release me, or i will destroy you!
Me:(begins laughing again!)
I mean seriously...he's just a sad excuse for a villain/bad guy.
DONE WITH THAT. MOVING ON
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303,Thank you people who are nice, AfterDarkHours, GaaraCutie, Poetperson93, BleedingSaro, WolfChibi-Chan, Zuki Uchiha,Oodama Rasengan, Shadow Predator, Masaki Jamie, Hinakunoichi, Storm0Wolf, FanGirl140
If you have never drank, smoked, or been to rehab, copy this to your profile.(I'm still too young to be doing any of that stuff...not that i'd EVER do it...)
If you love anime, copy this to your profile.
If you're against racism, prejuice, discrimination, or even stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile(I hate that stereotype that's like, "Since i'm catholic, i am against gays." As well as, "Since i support gays, i'm gonna burn in hell." I don't care what you people out there think...i am okay with homosexuals...GET USED TO IT!!)
if your one of those girls that would want a ticket to fast and furious instead of hanna montanna copy this on to your profile(GAH! Hannah Montana is so stupid! Fast and Furious has some pretty BEAST looking cars!)
if you have friends that are from the middle east or of that origin and treat them like every one else copy this one to your profile
if your one of the 15 percent of teens that don't live on their cell phone...you know the drill ( that's because we're on our computers reading fanfiction or manga)
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.(Lol...all my friends and i are insane!)
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.(look at one below...that'll explain why i've run into doors!)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.(I've done this several times...yeah, just gives my brother and sister more reason to call me an idiot... :P)
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not copy this into your profile. (I slam my head onto tables and desks whenever i need to!)
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.(Why were they EVER created?!)
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.(I definitely hate them...i know tons, and they are a bunch of stupid people.)
If you hate back stabbers, PLEASE copy this into your profile.(Trust me when i say i know a few...)
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile(THAT STUFF IS BAD FOR YOU!)
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.(Hell...i know a lot of people...)
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.(Someone help me! I can't stop reading!)
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
I love to give homemade gifts. Which one of my kids
You grow up the day you have your first real laugh—at yourself. (Well, i must have grown up because i can't even count the number of times i've laughed at myself!)
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left me a little note on the windscreen, it said, “Parking Fine.”
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.(God...how true this is!)
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
What do you call a dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead yet?(You do not know how many times i've heard that line...)
Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.
95 of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 who brought popcorn and invited friends.(I may have liked them in fifth grade, but i'm older, and all i can say is "JUMP!!"
95 percent of the teenage population would go into panic if Miley Cyrus was standing off a ledge of a 10 story building. Put this on your channel if you would be the 5 percent standing there with a megaphone screaming Jump You Dumb Bitch Jump! (I don't care for Miley Cyrus! She can die for all i care!)
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.(Again...i know a lot of girls like this...they can burn in 'ell for all i care!)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile. (Yeah, this is what caused me to run into a door...)
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Holister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off.(I'd be rolling on the floor laughing! What kind of idiot would fall for something like this?! Let me see...(i'm gonna use nicknames)...CC, Randy, Clark, Drake, Jones, Jake...lots more but i can't come up with names for them!)
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.(It's SUPER long!)
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.(You do not know how much i talk to myself...it kinda freaks people out...)
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.(Lol...i scared the s*t out of my friends back in okinawa when i just started singing "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte randomly!)
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile(Done this several times...)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile(I've wanted so bad to slap some of the guys at my school...they can be such jerks at times!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile(It's all i've been doing this summer)
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile. (stalkers...)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.(I'm pretty sure i'm still alive...i am still writing stories aren't i? Unless...i'm a ghost that can still use computers!! Wait...no...my parents can still see me...oh that would have been so cool though! Actually...i'm happy i'm not dead!)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.(Yeah, it's called my fantasy superhero world!)
If you almost always have a song stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile: Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, SeaSpectre160, WhiteTigerXOXO. Fangirl 140
If you already knew that the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the exact same tune, just different words, copy and paste this into your profile.(i did...just never actually thought about it...)
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.(...eh-he...do this a lot!)
Don’t mess with me - I’ve got a stick.(Oh, I'm so scared!!)
He said I love you, I sneezed and said sorry I’m allergic to bullshit.(I plan on saying this to the next jerk at my school who tries to get to me!)
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.(Immature gits!)
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.(Lol...this was proven at my friends party. I had a great idea, then BAM! It was gone...)
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.(...eh-he...guilty...)
Friends or best friends
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, "DAMN, we f*ed up!"
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell anyone else you cry...just laugh about it when you're not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FRIENDS: Pat you on the back and tell you everything's going to be okay when a boy breaks your heart.
BEST FRIENDS: Will find that boy and break his neck, and say to him, "That's what you get for breaking my friend's heart."
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism!
Lol...my friend(who happens to be Storm0Wolf) told me that exact same joke at school...it was funny!
-"Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you."
-"Only fools fall in love...I guess I'm one of them."
-"I understsand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!" -I got this from another author on fanfiction! It was so funny!
Book quote! From: The City of Bones
Clary-"You guessed? You must have been pretty sure, considering you could have killed me."
Clary-"Is this when you start tearing strips off your T-shirt to bind up my wound?"
Isabelle-"Well, I think it's kind of romantic."
Here's an inspirational quote to those of you who have ever thought about giving up in something!
-"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail". Ralph Waldo Emerson
NEVER GIVE UP!! Thank you for not actually stopping halfway in the middle of my profile. If you made it this far, good for you!
“You could say he was happy as a clam…but then again, he had met clams before and any emotion above a .01 level was more than a clam. A depressed person could be happier than a clam, so let's say Garth was as happy as a fish in water? Yeah, that fits…” –Waterlogged written by Irish Whirlwind
“Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity…” “No, it’s when you start answering yourself that you really have to worry.”-Touch written by Winter-Rae
"Ask me no lies and I'll tell you no questions!"… "No, wait. That's not right…" –Drunk archers and water beds written by Xment2bursX LOL! I read that line in that story, and i couldn't stop laughing! It was so funny!
Wally West- "Look gurl, you don't know who you be dealin' wit."… "I don't wanna go GHETTO on yo ASS. But GurlFRAND, I will. Dat shit be TRUE." -Let's Play Make Believe written by RemusLovesSirius...OMG!!! Picturing Wally West (Kid Flash) saying that in my head was the funniest thing i have ever imagined!! If you havent read this story, you have to read it or you havent lived!! It was so funny!
My dad got this email from one of his coworkers and it had this story/joke on it, and when i heard it, i couldn't stop laughing about the ending! Sorry...theres one cuss word in the end...
I once was on a plane where I was served by an obviously homosexual male flight attendant. At one point, he bounced over to where I was sitting and announced "The Captain has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be great."
Questionaire(I know I butchered that...no comments!)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I had surgery, and they had to put a pin in my finger(it's the only one i have)! However, i don't know how that's possible considering all my falls down stairs, and all my trips over air...yeah, i'm the klutz out of all my friends, and i have a lot of friends...I also have scars on my belly after getting my appendix taken out(still have no idea how i managed to screw up my appendex)
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Posters of Transformers, quotes(depressing and "lovey dovey), my Bravo Company Princess Sash (my prince?? Hehe couldn't have been happier at our military ball, walking down the saber line with this sweet kid =3 greatest night of my life), birthday cards from ALL my friends!, a painting I made, and PAINT _
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I've heard from my sister that i snore...but i don't believe her...i do know i kick and move around a lot at night though...
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? ROCK!! And...Anything with a good beat, good lyrics, or an awsome guitar solo! Or also songs that i can imagine an awsome fight scene! OOHHHHH!!!! WUB WUB WUB xD Dubstep ftw
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? No...it was night though...
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be with the love of my life RIGHT NOW because I MISS HIM...makes me sad :(
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? There's a lot of things i miss...my brother and sister since theyre both in the navy...Okinawa, Japan because it was my home for too long...all the Marines i spent time with on base...AND I MISS MY DARLING ANGEL RIGHT NOW
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? The heart shaped key necklace and ring my boyfriend bought me =3
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Eh...im a good height for a teenager...i am taller than my sister now(she's 21 and in college...), but my BF has no problem with rubbing it in my face that hes a good nine inches taller than me...xDDD yeah, apparently the height difference makes our relationship so much cuter, according to my friends
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Everynow and then...especially when my brother used to trap me under blankets and sit on me...not the greatest memories i have...
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No...not anymore, even when I watch a scary movie :P
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? nehh...I'll always keep this one blank. Especially when they didn't mean to.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? None...the girls i know put on too much, and it gives me headaches!
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark colored hair(brown, black...) and eye color does not matter...if i melt when i look into the boys eyes, i'm good...especially a certain person's eyes =3 their eyes? I get lost in them every second I gaze into them
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Never actually thought about it...but i guess, on a date...or somewhere romantic like a walk on a beach or at a park...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee...i can't stand the taste of energy drinks...BLEH!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese...but i prefer all kinds of meat on my pizza too...hence the reason i always order meat lovers...
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A medium rare steak from texas roadhouse...(newsflash:there are many texas roadhouses in the country, not just in texas...)
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? THE FIRST ONE was a necklace my boyfriend got me. Then I got a ring for the last Valentine's day that I wear every single day at school =3
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? No...I don't LIKE anyone. I am in love though =3
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No...not that i know of...
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? As long as the clothes are cute, i really don't care about brand...
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes..
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A lab mix...he's named Maverick from the movie Top Gun...OOH TOM CRUISE!!!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Honestly...you can't control who you fall in love with, so despite the fact of whether he may be leaving or not, if I love him, I'll always love him, and I'll do whatever I can to make sure we work out. =3
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Always tell the truth, and overuse "i love you". Hold them in your arms and never let go even when you really have to. Give them kisses regurarly(like, stop in the middle of the hallway at school or something to just press a light kiss to their lips), and never be afraid to hold their hand in public. Always stick up for them when your friends treat them wrong(that is if there is reason behind it)...stick by their side whenever they're upset even if they say they are fine. Brush away the tears that fall and tell them everything will be okay. And most of all, just be an AMAZING friend to them...be that person they know they can go to whenever they need to talk.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 50...random much...
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes...
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My boyfriend's number :D
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people kick the back of my chair in my classes, or constantly tap their fingers against the surface of a desk...OH!!! and stupid people!!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes...considering the fact i lived on an island off of japan for most of my life...
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Boys with boyishly good looks...and when i mean boyishly, i mean like young boyishly good looks...boys with amazingly beautiful eyes!! and CHOCOLATE!! Then again, who isn't weakened by the sweet, deliciousness of chocolate?!? Um...camaros! I see one on the road or parked in a parking lot, my face is instantly pressed to the window of our family car while i try to get a better look!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope...i'm not that special...
37. FIRST JOB? Except for the occasional chores around my house...none...well, actually i worked as a waitress awhile back at one of my mom's friends lodge(i sucked...) and i also volunteered at my school's concession stand for basketball games...
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? YES!!! FUNNIEST THING EVER!! So looking forward to that again! Note: when you call someone, make sure you dial *7 or whatever it is. We tried to tell the guy that we were from Florida, but our area code gave us away...yeah Pantaz and I FAIL! xD
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Watching Ghost Whisperer and trying to catch up with writing
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes...broke my finger(funny thing is...i broke it on our game day which is our off day in athletics) and they had to put a pin in my finger...why i needed a full cast that went up my arm for a finger was plain retarded?! And i just had one because of my appendix. Again, i had no idea i had it until the doctors told me it was confirmed! :P
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? How kind, nice, smart, and sweet i am...i've been told that i'm a really good friend and a good listener
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes and they suck!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Haven't actually thought about that...maybe something that i can use to put some stories from fanfiction on for me to read during trips! I know...that's what a laptop is for, but i mean something small, and portable...My phone doesn't stay alive that long when i'm using the internet.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? When i'm older and married...maybe 2 or 3! Names? Me and my so already have them picked out :D Aiden and Lilly
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes...i'm a hopeless romanticist...all i ever do is look up at the stars at night!
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantene Brunette expressions...and let me tell you, my hair smells good! It smells like chocolate and nutmeg!!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah...but it's not as good as my brothers or sisters...their handwriting is like microscopic...
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails...i've been doing better though...let's just say nail-polish tastes nasty...
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I GOT RID OF MY EMBARRASSING CDs SO NONE NOW :P
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? What kind of question is this??? but i'd have to say yes...
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? It depends...i really don't care for looks, but you can't be butt ugly...
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I lay down on my bed, close my eyes, and listen to all my "screamo" songs i have on my Ipod...
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?...SHHH! It's a secwet...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Woody and Jesse dolls from the toy story movies...and i have to say, i absolutely loved toy story 3!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A few now that i got a new phone and few more numbers...
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? GOD NO!!! And i'm still not a fan! A purple singing dinosaur was just something i found completely retarded even when i was five...
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes...but around my friends, i completely suck at using it...around my family, i'm a smart-a*!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes if i'm having steak, but mac and cheese when i'm craving...
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? They have to be smart and athletic...i'm not dating a brain dead jock who can't even spell his own name, but i'm also not dating someone who doesn't work out because i love exericising. They have to be able to keep up with me...i want to be able to melt everytime i look into their eyes or when they smile at me, and they have to be funny, but serious when they have to be...and cute, sweet, and overrall...MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE!!...but who in the world is that perfect...umm, nobody!
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Princess to my friends(well, just one actually)Mayumi, Eli...Gizmo to my father because of the movie Gremlins. I always say, "BRIGHT LIGHT! BRIGHT LIGHT!"...ummm...Kit Kat. Kat. Kitty. Midget. Private Midget. Navy Brat. Baby =3
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Bullet For My Valentine is taking over my Ipod!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S! Teen titans! Let's go!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Birthday cake from marble slab and coldstone creamery...cookies and cream and COOKIE DOUGH!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? ...yes...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Just a few hours ago...I'm doing P90X now, and let me tell you...to all you people out there who think it's just some extreme yoga, it is not! Give it a shot, and then tell me it doesn't hurt! >:(
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? HUH?! What? (looks back at previous #'s)...When the 'ell did that happen?! That just goes to show you how oblivious i am...and of course...it had to be the number 69!!! xD
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Ummm 70mph? I HAVE THE NEED FOR SPEED :D
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?...i don't care much if they do or don't...
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A stupid cricket outside my window that i am seriously planning on stabbing with a knife if it doesn't shut up...
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My baby, named JJ _
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eyes, their smile...basically their face because it's what i look at when i have to say, "hello"
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas...
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Boys who only care about themselves and lie to get a girl's(mostly me) attention...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December...everything seems to go a lot smoother for me during this month...
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn...no duh, its mine...
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? A brown color...but some people told me they thought it was black...especially one specific goofball who argues about it with me very day!!
86. EYE COLOR? A deep brown color...
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Burger King...i grew up with the chicken nuggets and fries (which i have to say are the best fries ever), as well as the bacon, egg, and cheese croissant... Popeyes, Anthony's Pizza, and McDonalds were like the four top fast food restaurants on base...
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? LOVE IT
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Good Eats
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? February 14th...Valentines Day...
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I can play the piano, and the clarinet...but i gave up on the clarinet after i got bored with band class...
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican all out...
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships...
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A chocolate bar!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I have my permit, about to get my driver's license! SOOO I GET MY BROTHERS Ford F-150 truck! :D Sexy red color. He calls HER "Big Red" -_- the dork
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Several actually because they're all so good! 1)The Pact, 2) The Host, 3) Infinity, and 4) A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (it's a school book...blehhh)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: My love life?
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad: Follow her
When she stare's at your mouth: Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you: Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you: Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet: Ask her whats wrong
When she ignore's you: Give her your attention
When she pull's away: Pull her back
When you see her start crying: Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking: Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared: Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder: Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat: Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you: Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time: reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt: Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you: she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands: Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you: bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret: keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes: dont look away until she does
When she misses you: she's hurting inside
When you break her heart: the pain never really goes away
When she says its over: she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin: she wants you to read it -
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
They hurt her
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
Has anyone else heard of the new Young Justice show that'll be airing this fall(2010)?? It's screwed up! One, the replaced Speedy with a girl!!! No offense...but Speedy is way better than that Arrowette chick! And they made Aqualad black to add race diversity among the team since it would have been an all white team if they hadn't. I have nothing against black people, but Aqualad black?? Um...no...it's not right! AND THEY ALSO REPLACED IMPULSE WITH KID FLASH! I love Kid Flash, but they're ruining the show!!!
-I've seen the 1st episode & they made Speedy seem like a total douche!! How dare they do that?! I seriously want to kill the scriptwriter and producer for this nonsense!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Yes I am a supporter of homosexuly, Bi-sexualy and transexualy rights
HELP!!! For those of you who watch teen titans or have seen an episode with the Titans East team, how many of you have actually wondered where Speedy's bow disappears to? I mean, before a fight, it's nowhere to be found. It's not on his back because that's where he has his arrows, and its definetly not in his hands, but just when the fights about to start, BAM! His bows in hands! It just comes out of freaking nowhere! I'm sorry...i just realized this, and it is seriously bugging me!! And when something starts to bug me, it doesn't go away!!!! I've watched the episodes Titans East part 1 and 2 as well as For Real...the three main episodes with the Titans East, and i've watched them several times! And i still can't figure out where his bow goes! I mean, i'll pay real close attention to Speedy too! Not just because i love him, but for the reason that i want to know where he puts his bow!!! If anyone can give me some possible ideas where it goes, that'd make me the happiest girl in the world!! Just message me your ideas!!
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my ass when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Idiots!
5 When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck?! Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (well no shit sherlock!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
More Random quotes!!
-"I didn't fall! I just attacked the floor!"
Here's some good ones for all you girl's out there who have heard these line too many times from a guy...if a guy ever tells you any of these, i have the perfect comeback for you!
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
Guy: Your face must turn a few heads.
Guy:I think I could make you very happy.
Guy:What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Guy:Where have you been all my life?
Guy:If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy:Hey babe, what's your sign?
Guy:I want to give myself to you.
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Guy: What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits – Lost in Stereo by All Time Low (HAHA! This is perfect!)
Waking Up – Obviously by Mcfly (…don’t know how…this is a waking up…song)
First Day of School – Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin (I will not go down easily! I will make it through my first year of high school!)
Fight scene – Invincible by Muse (We can beat anyone!! MWAHAHA!)
Falling in Love – You Save Me by Kenny Chesney (Yes, it’s country…but coincidentally, it fits! J)
Breaking Up – Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace (LOL! You break up with me…well, you’d better be prepared for the beast that dwells inside of my soul! GRR!!)
Prom – Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback (this is a good song…and for the “prom” theme…you never know what will happen at prom!)
Life is Just...OKay – March of the Dogs by Sum 41 (HAHA! I love this song! F* the government!)
Mental Breakdown – West Coast Friendship by Owl City (…again…no idea how this fits…)
Driving – Right Now by SR-71 (This is a good driving song…sort of…I know I’d love to sing to it while I drive! I can’t drive yet…but when I can, I know it’ll be one of the songs I’ll sing along to!)
Flashback – Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance (…don’t ask…)
Birth of Child – Stand by Rascal Flatts (I have nothing to say…)
Wedding – Lips of An Angel by Hinder (This is not exactly the song for “Wedding”…the dude is with one girl, but he’s also with another girl…hmm…good sign marriage is not going well!)
Final Battle – Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce (This song is just awesome! It has an awesome guitar solo that lasts like one minute to two minutes, and the entire song is like seven minutes! This is perfect for a “final battle”)
Death Scene – Breath by Breaking Benjamin (…Breaking Benjamin is just a depressing/cool band that writes a lot of songs about fighting…this works…)
Funeral Song – I’ll Be Ok by Mcfly (Funerals are so sad…especially if your loved ones die…but I should be fine if I keep saying everything will be okay!)
End Credits- Lights Out by Breaking Benjamin (See Ya! (turns off lights))
Okey dokey! If you are one of the people who have read some of my stories with my character Eli, and i'm talking about Elizabeth Taylor(Kat is her alias name), my OC for my Teen Titans fictions, you probably don't have a very good idea of what she looks like. For some reason, i always seem to forget to add what she looks like because...she's my OC. I can picture in my head so sometimes i just forget! Yes, i know! It's one of the most IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER when writing a story...detail detail detail! I get it! But sometimes...i just forget okay?! So anyways...i am going to write a little biography/description of Eli below so you readers out there get an idea on what she might look like!
Elizabeth Taylor (Kat of Teen Titans)
So, that's my character! Hope you readers out there can get a better idea on what she looks like! I have a lot of drawings of her, but fanfiction doesn't exactly do pictures...yes, i know about deviantart, and i have an account, but my computer is stupid so everytime i go on there, it's like, "you have a virus! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" It gets annoying, so i finally gave up on it. Sorry!
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile.
96 of teenagers today WONT stand for Christ. If your part of the 4 that WILL, copy and paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile
Tears are drops of sorrow leaked from a broken heart.
Forgiveness is the scent that a rose leaves on the heel that crushes it.
Revenge is the prick a rose gives to the one that crushes it's brother.
It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
If you screamed "FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME!" when the "special scene" in TT: T in T happened before Cyborg said it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Robin looked TOTALLY hot in that outfit in TT: T in T, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These This
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a random song pop into your head at the most completely and utter worst time but you sing it anyway copy this into your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you noticed that the Kim Possible movie, So the Drama, has the initials, STD, which also stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, and find that very creepy, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
MORE QUOTES!!! HEHEHEHE!
-FEAR: Fuck Everything And Run! (Fuck just sounds a lot better than Forget :P)
-"Good friends help you up when you fall down. Best friends laugh and trip you again." (...storm, don't you dare!)
-"Best Friends means killing eachother over a bag of chips and then saying 'haha sucks for you, ya loser!
-"Some people are like slinkies, their good for nothing...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!"(lol, storm's threatened to do this...)
-If at first you don’t succeed...Cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie. (NOT TEACHING MY SQUADLINGS NEXT YEAR IN ROTC THIS!! xD)
-Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
Alright look, i love a good racist joke every now and then, but only if it doesn't offend or hurt anyone. I put this here to help stop hurtful and stupid sterotypes. The bold ones apply to me.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Screw you people and your stereotypes!!!
I Love my Dad:
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
All the good ones are gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies. (not entirely true actually =3 )
My friends are the kind who would spend hours on end trying to drown a fish. (They so are.)
Life's too short to blend in.
One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions. (I FOUND HIM!!!! :D)
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh when everyone tries to figure out what the heck you did.
When life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at the people you hate.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, today came along
Do YOU remember the 90s??
You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles. If you've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just can't resist finishing this: "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps". You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not. When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack. When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents. When you used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS. You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
Unsafe External Link