Name: Mafee (fanfiction)
Date Of Birth: 17th December 1996
Dan Abraham: Dan is a trainer from cerulean city, he started his journey with a shiny mareep who hatched which was given to him by his Sister Sara. Dan is kind hearted a good friend who always helps others in need he risks his life for others and never lets anyone down.
Date of Birth: December 1996
Dan is a kind hearted and nice guy he always helps people in need and can't stand seeing someone in grief or sorrow.He has a will of fire and he is very courageous he can risk his life for someone he cares for and if any one ever hurts some one close to him well let me just say Dan will Erupt with Anger and can even destroy the one who does this.
Dan has competed in many Regional tournaments.
Indigo League: placed in the top 8
Sevii League: 1st place, champion
Hoenn League: Runner Up
Kanto Battle Frontier: Became the champion of the battle frontier
Johto League: 1st place, Champion
Sinnoh league:runner up.
Dan is starting his journey in Sinnoh too and he will meet new friends,new pokemon discover romance and will make some enemies on the way and also Dan is searching for something through out his journey if you want to know what happens with Dan on his journey through Sinnoh read my story
Pokemon: The league of Champions!
Dan's Appearence and Outfit: Dan wears a white shirt full sleeved it has a red pokeball symbol on its bottom right side and skin tight blue jeans he wears red sneakers with a black pokeball on them, his hair was spiked like a mountain and had bangs falling in his hair.
Diana Adams: Diana is a pokemon coordinator from Vermillion City, she is child hood friends with Dan and both of them studied at Cerulean Academy when they were young. Diana is a really nice girl with a heart of gold she always keeps smiling and is happy most of the times
Date of Birth: November 1996
Diana had competed in many Ribbon Cups and Grand Festivals.
Kanto Grand Festival: Placed Top 4, she lost in the semi finals.
Orange Island Ribbon Cup: She won the cup and gained first position.
Johto Grand Festival: She was the runner up, her points were 1 percent less then the winner.
Orion Region: Diana won her first major ribbon cup in the Orion region.
Hoenn Grand Festival: She won her second cup!
Sinnoh Grand festival: Runner up
Diana's Outfit and Appearance: She has dark brown hair which reach her spine although her hair are brunette but they are so dark they look black. She has a fair complexion and her skin is always glowing in the light. She has a gorgeous face. She wears a tight corset type shirt till her waist which was backless and revealed her shoulders and a the upper part of her spine, it had spaghetti straps, Dan saw as how the tight top covered her broad breasts, it was white coloured and had a black pokeball symbol on the side in the bottom left side underneath it she wore a tight jeans miniskirt which was more like shorts, which was tightly around her beautiful and exotic legs.Her hair more wavy and less straight falling down till before her spine. She was wearing white boots with a black pokeball symbol on them.
Favorite Shows: Pokemon (all seasons),Naruto and Naruto shippuden,Inazuma eleven,Bakugan Battle Brawlers (All seasons)
This Video contains a picture from the special Christmas Episode in which ash and may kissed but you have to watch the whole video.In this special episode Ash and May kissed each other and Brock and Misty kissed each other.I have seen this episode my self and if you watch the video you will see it is not fan made it looks perfectly real this picture appears many times in the video.Here is the link.
1 Pokemon: Ash,May,Dawn,Gary,Brock,Mist:I am a really big fan of advance shipping because there is a whole lot of evidence to it than other shippings.I really really hate Contest shipping and i hate Drew :/.The following are proof of advance shipping.I dont know if anyone will read it but Advance Shippers pleez read :)
Proof of Advance Shipping
1) AG episode,Go Go ludicolo When confronted by Max whether she wants Ash to win over her Dad,of the , May claims that she obviously wants her dad to win, but then says that she doesn't want Ash to lose while blushing nervously. Max is outraged that May doesn't immediately choose to support their father, causing May to blush again without saying who is she going to support and why.
2) AG episode,Hokey Poke Balls:In this episode Ash and May's Bulbasaurs share many romantic scenes.Throughout the episode, May makes several comments about how their Bulbasaur are such a great team, and how they are, "Two peas in a Poképod." Before Ash sendsback to , it pats on the head sweetly with its vine, saying goodbye. May's Bulbasaur is impressed as Ash's Bulbasaur is sent back.
3) AG episode.Date expectations:When a wild Donphan comes charging towards May ash pushes her to the side and may lands on the ground.Her chest on the ground and Ash puts his hands on her to protect her..In the middle of the episode, Ash and May are separated from the group. May does her expedition routine and thinks about the concept of being lost with Ash in the woods forever. This idea causes her to have little red blushes on her cheeks. During the last act of the episode, May misses her chance to catch the ferry to her final Contest. In despair, she starts to cry. Sensing her pain, Ash puts his hands on her shoulders and stares at her deeply in the eyes, giving her the courage to go on while he takes care of her little brother. This is the first time in the series that Ash had ever put his hands on a girl in a serious and compassionate manner.
4) Ag episode,Fear Factory Phony:When May hears sounds of scaryPokémon, she frantically goes to Ash and tries to wake him up in his sleeping bag. She presses her hands desperately against his chest to wake him up, yet she didn't do the same for Brock, who could have come to her aid just as easily. A further example of May choosing Ash over anyone else when she is in fear or doubt.
5) AG episode,Harley rides again:James says to Ash that they were helping his girl (May) in the Contest.
6) AG episode,Home is where to start is:In the Japanese version, when Haruka announces that she wants to go to Johto, Masato runs off. When Satoshi goes to comfort him, Masato asks, "Why is Onee-chan so happy? It's really fun when Satoshi and Onee-chan are together..." This could suggest that Masato wants Haruka and Satoshi to be together.
Diamond and Pearl Saga
7) DP episode,A Full Course Tag Battle:May joins up with Ash, Brock, and Dawn in. Later that day, in the evening, Ash and May both pull out their halves of the ribbon that they tied for, and hold the pieces together. May also says how the ribbon reminds her of Ash's encouragement, and how it has saved her numerous times in .
8) DP episode,Strategy With A Smile:Before May leaves to return to Johto, she and the rest of the group share goodbyes. She and Ash speak last, each telling the other to do their best in their respective paths. It is only when May is speaking with Ash (despite the fact she was exchanging farewells with everyone) that she holds her heart. Further indication is that when both May and Ash say their goodbyes, each of their eyes glimmer. In the anime, when a character's eyes glimmer it represents a type of passion.
Pokemon Ranger and the temple Of the Sea
As Ash and May go swimming with
2 Naruto Shippuden: Naruto,Sakura,Hinata,Suske,Kakashi
3 Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Dan,Runo,Ace,Mira,Shun,Alice.. got the following pairins from ShugoPoke13's profile.
Bakureeling(Dan and Runo),Stubbornreeling (Mira and Ace),Lonerreeling(Shun and Alice)
4 Inazuma eleven: these names are in the english dub that i watch, yes the english dub has been released and its currently airing on cartoon network south east asia.
Names: Mark(Endou),Axel(gouenji),Shawn Frost(Fubuki)..the other japnese names i dont remember thats why i'm not gonna write those..
Unsafe External Link