Poll: Should I publish my Harry Potter fanfiction? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey I'm Halie! Fanfiction is amazing! The only fanfiction I read; Harry Potter, Twilight and maybe a Percy Jackson every once in a while. Like most of you I am a complete Harry Potter and Twilight nerd! I love both series but I would have to say Harry Potter is my favorite to read fan fiction about. I only read the ships created by J.K Rowling, no weird ships like Harry/Hermione (hello? they're like brother and sister) or anything else like that. Slash disgusts me to no end! I also read NO smut, end of story! I only read fan fiction that has happened after the series is over, doesn't matter about the book, I don't like when people totally change a part of a book to their liking. I like to remember the characters the way the author wrote and described them. Same goes for Twilight fan fiction!
I'm in LOVE with the next generation of Harry Potter! It's mainly what I read on here. I love stories about Harry's family! I also like to read some angst and drama. I love all of the next gen and will read just about any story about them, especially when their all together! I also love sweet romance stories about Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione! LOVE them! :)
!Sweetest Moment In Fanfiction I have Read!
MY Absoulute FAVORITE quote from fanfiction! It's from the story Burning Down The House. By Little0Bird.
'Thanks.' Hermione kissed Harry on the cheek. 'I love you, you prat. You're the best brother a girl could have.'
Harry held her for a moment. 'I love you, too, you smart-arse. I'm really happy for the two of you.' He grinned down at her.
Hope you enjoy reading my stories! , please enjoy my profile!
"But why's she got to go to the library?'
"So the lion fell in love with lamb" -Twilight
"'Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy. Don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you...'
"For him?' shouted Snape. 'Expecto Patronum!'
"You haven't got a letter on yours,' George observed. 'I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge." - George, PS
"Take care of my heart, I've left it with you"- Twilight
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light"- Albus Dumbledore! (Harry Potter)
How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"-Alice Cullen (Twilight)
'Potter, take Weasley with you he looks far too happy' - McGonagall "HBP movie"
'So Harry, did you and Ginny do it then?' - Ron "HBP movie"
'It's a creepy shop, he's a creepy bloke' - Ron "HBP movie"
"Dumbledore's man through and through," said Harry. "That's right."-Harry
"I like a quiet life, you know me."-Harry
I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."-Harry
"Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."-Ron
"If you're not in Gryffindor we'll disinherit you, but no pressure."-Ron
"Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?"-Hermione
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."-Ron
"She's Ron's sister.
Harry Potter Series
The Love Comes Softly Series
Percy Jackson And The Olympians Series
The Mortal Instruments Series
Romeo And Juliet
Harry Potter 1-7 (soon to be 8!)
The Love comes softly series 1-9
A Walk To Remember
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Confession's Of A Teenage Drama Queen
Romeo and Juliet
And a million more!
Hanging out with friends
Mentouring with younger children.
I am a Christian and thank God for sending his son to this earth and saving me, and everyone else who wishes to be saved, from our sins.
Well, I'm a home-schooled girl! I have been home-schooled since 6Th grade and I love it! I have amazing family and friends! I'm a small town girl with big city dreams, I aspire to become a movie actress or model which ever comes first. I got into acting at age 11, thanks to my mum! My very first play was Oliver, and I got the lead as Oliver Twist! And I knew from that moment that acting was for me! I have been in 6 musicals! And I love it! That feeling on stage with the spotlight on you, is a feeling I can't explain! I don't really care for school but I'm very blessed to have a mum that will teach me! I'm pretty much my own person, I like attention and when people include me! I love to laugh! Also I LOVE A Very Potter Musical!If you haven't watched it, watch it! My favorite color is Orange! I think it describes me! I love to make people laugh and smile! I'm very protective over the people I love, and don't like to see people get walked on. I began to love to read when I started to read Twilight at age 12, and while waiting to read Eclipse, one of my very best friends made me read Harry Potter and I fell in love! And from then on I LOVE to read! I can escape into my own little world! I often dream about having a british accent, but I don't sadly! So I have just pretend! I'm the type of girl who laughs to loud and burts into song at random times! I LOVE my friends and I don't know what I would do without them!
I have an amazing best friend named Lyric Medlie! I love her with ALL my heart! I'm so thankful to have her in my life and though I don't really deserve her! She's taught me so much and been an amazing friend! Go read her stories! They are alot better than mine! :)
I have a snow white pet bird named, Lily Hedwig! RIP :(
I am a girl.
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
In Remembrance to Dobby,
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
I did not make this! I found it on another authors page!
1. Hugs to Hedwig, because you were a good owl, and Harry should have let you out of your cage.
2. Hugs to Dudley, because while you may have been a bully and a moron, at least you ended up having a soul.
3. Hugs to Ron for saving Harry's life, getting Gryffindor's sword, and pwning a Horcrux (that's one hell of an apology), for reading that book Fred and George gave you, and for always wanting to come back.
4. Hugs to Tonks for putting up with Remus' insecurities and loving him anyways (and also for being pregnant and still kick-ass!).
5. Hugs to Remus for being insecure in the first place, and then for doing the right thing like we always knew you would.
6. Hugs to Harry for being the main character of my favorite series of all time, for growing-up to be an unbelievably courageous man, and for finally getting your happy ending. We were always rooting for you, mate.
7. Hugs to Mrs. Weasley, for kicking butt and taking names, for making awesome birthday cake, and for pwning Bellatrix (she deserved it).
8. Hugs to George, because you lost your best friend and your brother in one horrible blow, and it still hurts my heart to think of the look on your face.
9. Hugs to Percy for admitting you were wrong, and for getting that one last laugh out of Fred.
10. Hugs to Hermione for putting up with your hair (trust me, I can more than sympathize), for keeping an eye on Harry and Ron and somehow retaining your sanity, for always knowing the right thing to do, and for your awesomely adorable moment on page 625 (American edition).
11. Hugs to Voldemort. You're going to need them, where you're going.
12. Hugs to Snape for not only meeting but exceeding my expectations, for being Dumbledore's man through and through, for loving Lily and protecting Harry, and for fooling Voldemort right until the very end.
13. Hugs to Dumbledore, because even though I'm still not sure I've forgiven you for manipulating Harry, I've always loved how you manage to show up at the end of the book and explain everything to all of us less-knowledgable beings; there will never be another white-bearded, pointy-hatted wizard quite as omnipotent as you. (Sorry, Gandalf.)
14. Hugs to Luna for staying ever serene and Luna-like despite the war, and for fighting your heart out at the same time.
15. Hugs to McGonagall for every single line of dialogue she had in book seven. We all dream of having teachers as kick-butt as you.
16. Hugs to all the Slytherins, because I totally think you got dissed when not even one of you stayed to help fight.
17. Hugs to Dobby and Kreacher for being absolutely-frickin'-adorable, loyal, and unexpectedly heroic.
18. Hugs to the Bloody Baron, simply because anyone that thwarted in love deserves one.
19. Hugs to Neville, because the Sorting Hat is never wrong, because you were braver and truer than anyone would have guessed, and because we always knew you were a hero, right from the start.
20. Hugs to Teddy Lupin, because your parents were amazing and you never got to know them, because you got caught snogging Victoire (that's our boy!), and most of all because you have turqouise hair (welll, sometimes).
21. Hugs to Draco, because you were a spineless git, but you weren't evil in the slightest--spineless I can live with. Evil, not so much.
22. And last but most certainly not least, hugs to J.K. Rowling. Thank you for creating this world, thank you for giving me Harry and his adventures to grow up with, thank you for R/Hr and H/G and the Weasley twins and Hagrid and Uncle Vernon (he will always crack me up) and the Mirror of Erised and seven books worth of amazingness. But most of all, J.K., hugs to you for giving all us wistful kids the dream that on our eleventh birthdays we might see an owl flapping towards our window with a thick letter clutched in its beak--in short, hugs to you for giving me and many other HP fans out there an unforgettable part of our childhoods.
You studied with Hermione. You stumbled with Ron. You hid creatures with Hagrid. You laughed with Fred and George. You fought with Voldemort. You forgot with Neville. You got caught with the DA. You rebelled against Umbridge and Snape. You cheered on Gryffindor. You kept up the rivalry with Draco Malfoy and the Slytherins. You worked with Dumbledore. You stuck with Harry til the end. Now it’s nearly over, and now all you can do is remember, and thank J.K. Rowling for the time of your life
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I CARE ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, so I MUST be an extremely girly-girl
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I wear MAKE-UP, so I MUST be an insecure slut.
I have LOTS OF FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear GLASSES, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm into CLOTHES and SHOES, so I MUST be a rich girl.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
Bolded ones apply to me(:
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
I, HarryPotterTwilightLover, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I enjoy, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
Yes, I know I already have an about me at the top! But, in this section I will post random things about myself! :)
I freakin' LOVE Harry Potter! It's my life! If you ever want to discuss or talk about it with me, feel free to PM me! I LOVE talking and meeting new people!
I love chocolate! It's like my favorite thing ever!
I live in the middle of nowhere and even though I wouldn't change it for the world, My heart belongs in the big city! I can't wait to move and start my life and hopefully fulfilling my dreams or wherever life takes me!
I love reviews! It's mean if you don't review! Simple as that!
I take wayy too many pictures! :)
I've been to the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter! IT.WAS.AMAZING! Best thing to ever happen to me!
I take way to long to get ready!
I love my best friend. :)
Mcdonalds is my place. It's amazing. (:
Texting non stop.