Poll: Who do you think, is the most handsome Greek god? Be absolutely honest please! Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hunter X Hunter.
Hi!! I'm M.Nandhene. There are two of us sharing this account ; my younger brother Dinesh and I.
My bro has written Wine worries and Padfoot pursues unknown maiden
I have written the rest.
My bro likes sleeping, watching TV, eating (why are all brothers like that?) and absolutely hates reading! I'm just the opposite, I LOVE books, collecting pens, Horoscopes, chocolate wrappers, painting and grooving to music and hate the TV. We often compare ourselves to Apollo and Artemis (yeah, he's a poet cum singer cum an annoyance while I'm the tomboy feminist) and we fight as much too (it doesn't help that we are both Cancer/Leo). Poor mom had a hard time minding us brats.
I love Humor, but I'm horrible at writing it, I'm this serious, mysterious person and I churn up stories to the same measure.
But most of all, I LOVE those who review my story. May the Gods grant you a happy life!
'The greatest enemy to be destroyed is Time'.
10 Signs of being a bookworm include:
1. Spending hours reading the SAME BOOK OVER AND OVER AGAIN
2. Reading every book in a series and begging the author to WRITE MORE
3. Thinking how it would be like to be a J.K. Rowling or a Rick Riordan 24/7
4. Making up your own stories on how the author SHOULD'VE done
5. Thinking about your favourite couple pairings and how they could've been a bit more OOC or a bit less OOC
6. Writing the author what YOU think they should've done in the book
7. Getting mad at a character
8. Having people stare at you when you yell out opinions about what the characters SHOULD'VE done
9. Making up alternate endings and begininings
10. Laughing out loud and having other people staring at you
I copied this from Tiffc10. Do the same if you're a bookworm too!!
You see things; and you say,"Why?"
Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit - Called or not called, God is there
"Of course it is happening inside your head
|Community:||Twin Sibling love|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|