Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, and Death Note.
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
You know you’re a SasuNaru fan when:
You think about SasuNaru 24/7;
You dream about SasuNaru all the time; You try to throw stuff at Sakura, when she try’s to ask Sasuke out;
You squeal whenever you watch episode 202 and see that the number one favorite fight was between ur two favorite bishounen;
You almost fainted when Sasuke leaned over Naruto after the Valley of End…uh ended;
You go aww whenever Sasuke and Naruto have another one of their lover’s quarrels;
You hate having to wait for the fillers to be over; (where the hell is the timeskip!)
You pray with a little hope that Masashi Kishimoto would add some more SasuNaru hints in the timeskip;
Everyday u sit at the computer hoping that an idea for an great SasuNaru story would hit u soon;
You think that people that like couples such as SasuSaku and some others that are not SasuNaru XP should all go to the most horrible place in the world, hell for example;
You know that one day SasuNaru would rule the world!; You love reading this reader’s profile (lol..);
You pray that somehow and someway Sakura would die somewhere along the timeskip; You get mad every time Hinata trys to make a move on Naruto (yet u think its cute cuz Sasuke get jealous);
You wait for SasuxNaruislove to post new doujinshi’s; You search deviantart more for SasuNaru then any other thing;
You decide that typing this up would help people understand why you love SasuNaru so much;
Your favorite colors are blue and orange (they are complimentary);
You feel like you wanna punch Sakura for even thinking about the word Sasuke;
You just wanna go and hug the little adorable Naru-chan and tell him he and Sasuke are so kawaii together;
SasuNaru is your Anti-drug; You talk about it all the time and ur friends have no idea what SasuNaru is; (phew!)
You once tried to start a club at school; (and it didn't work out..)
Whenever you hear the word “sauce” you add a “sue nah roo” to the end and then shout "SASUNARU!" XDDDD;
You almost break ur computer after watching the episode where Sakura “touches” Sasuke to calm him down after using the Sharingan with the cursed mark;
You were just about to explode when Sasuke left Naruto alone at the Valley of End (did you cheat on him bastard! XD);
You cried at the flashbacks they played while at the Valley of End (grabs a tissue);
You like reading this long list and find it mildly amusing;
You have written 5 or more stories about them (guilty as charged);
You ignore other pairings and focus more on the “obsession”;
You put 20 or more pictures on ur ipod for later purposes :yaoi fan giggle:;
You try to convince some of ur close friends to like it; (sighs) You wonder what ur mom and dad would say if they found out what “it” was; You sigh as this list ends XD
You Know You’re a Fangirl if...
A surprising number of these actually do apply to me.
You know you’re a fangirl if:
1. You have genuinely cried over a fanfic
2. You refer to characters you love by nicknames. For example, instead of “Kakashi” you call him “Kashi” or “Uber sexy Jounin who better not die, dammit.”
3. You celebrate your favorite character’s birthday (bonus points if you have a cake with them on it)
4. You fantasize about your favorite pairing before you go to sleep
5. When you need inspiration for something, you compare it to an anime character. For example, if you have to do fifty lunges, you think “Okay, this is no big. Lee could do this easily and so can I!”
6. You change your speech patterns to match your character. Like talking more politely if you like Lee, using “un” if you like Deidara, acting like a whiney bitch if you like Sasuke, etc.
7. You have multiple plushies of your favorite characters on your bed
8. You’ve made at least two of them do naughty things to each other
9. Your greatest dream is an Akatsuki orgy (minus Konan, of course)
10. You’ve cut your hair in the style of a character you like
11. Your picture files on your computer are flooded with fanart and screenshots
12. You have watched more than 3000 Naruto AMVs or read 500 doujinshis
13. You get extremely angry whenever someone insults a character you like
14. You’ve done the “Nice Guy” pose before on accident
15. You’ve painted your fingernails purple
16. You’ve searched more than a half hour for this one fanfic that you love, and just can’t seem to find, because apparently you’re a total dumbass and forgot to fave it, probably because you’d simply assumed you could find it again, and until you do find it you just KNOW you won’t let yourself off the computer because it would plague you the rest of the day.
17. You own orange legwarmers
18. You “coincidentally” started using huge amounts of mascara when Gaara was introduced into the show
19. You’ve memorized all the theme songs, to the point where you could probably sing them backwards
20. You username is something like “Itachi’sSexKittenlol12”
21. You cried when Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, and Itachi died (but not Asuma)
22. You check every ten minutes to see if the next chapter is up
23. You have deep conversations about the philosophy of your favorite character, analyzing their psyche and their actions in order to predict what will happen. And when it’s the exact opposite of what you thought, you still claim you knew it all along, because it was so OBVIOUS really, and you saw all the signs before everyone else because you’re just that devoted.
24. You stay committed to a pairing, even though both people in that pairing are dead, and one of them may be a puppet, in which case he COULD NOT HAVE SEX but you totally overlook the fact that he CAN’T FEEL A THING so you can have your yaoi goodness.
25. You like ramen only because Naruto eats it
26. You have viewed pictures of Deidara/Itachi/Neji/Sasuke in a dress
27. You thought it was the most adorable thing in the whole world
28. You honestly believe you’re dating at least one member of the Akatsuki
29. You think everyone wants to hear about how you and Itachi are going to have twenty seven kids and what their names are
30. You’ve put more effort into thinking up the pasts of characters that are unexplained than doing your homework (and you don’t regret this either)
31. You’ve used the phrases “OMLEE”, “OMGAI”, or “Oh my Jashin”
32. You care more about the feelings of your character than people not as important to you, like your immediate family
33. You own and wear those ridiculous headbands, and you like to grumble that you had one BEFORE they became popular, and those poser fans should just stop buying them already
34. You know the complete layout of Konoha, and could give someone directions to Naruto’s apartment off the top of your head
35. You’ve googled at least three characters so you could read their profiles
36. You get inexplicably angry whenever someone gets something wrong about a character
37. You’ve read the same fanfiction more than three times
38. You have seriously considered being a supporter of KakaGai, KisaTobi, or OroSasu
39. You’re no longer bothered by NejiHina or ItaSasu
40. You can’t go more than six hours without saying “Believe it!” or “Dattebayo!”
41. You laugh every time Lee gets drunk, even though it’s the same thing each time and it happens like, every other day
42. You’ve read stories with really sappy titles like “Forbidden Love Among the Broken”
43. You’ve made really poorly written stories in which you are the main character and one of the Akatsuki fall in love with you and you think everyone wants to read: “And then Sasori looked at me, and his eyes were red like gelatin and I felt my heart drop through the floor and we had wild nasty sex in the middle of the forest and Deidara was there too”
44. You practice Hidan’s ritual on neighborhood cats
45. You like Sai only because you think he might be gay and therefore can provide the long awaited yaoi this series needs
46. You coincidentally got into Shougi after you found out Shikamaru liked it
47. You’re willing to overlook horrible, glaring personality flaws, such as being a totally pretentious ass, because you think that character is attractive (*cough* Neji! *cough)
48. You secretly want Orochimaru to hook up with Jiraiya
49. You own at least one cosplay of your favorite character, complete with contacts, birth certificates, scars, voice changer, justu you’ve practiced etc.
50. You actually took the time to read this list the whole way through
If you think Nate "Near" Rivers is a cuddly little creature, copy/paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you cried when L Lawliet died, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you are a slight and/or complete Death Note junkie, paste this in your profile.
If you think Yakushi Kabuto should have 'punished' Orochimaru for taking Sasuke, paste this in your profile.
If you are a yaoi fan/fangirl/fanboy (-o-), paste this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to your self, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugar high, copy onto profile
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile.
-If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face. Copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
-If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
-If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a Death note freak copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your the only person in your family who doesn't think Anime/Manga is for losers, copy this into your profile
If your a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you're fully aware that you're an arrogant bitch and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you are or have ever been in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into our profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile.
If you would wear a button that says "Fuck off, I'm reading Yaoi" with pride, copy and paste this to your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.