Author has written 16 stories for House, M.D., South Park, Casualty, and Bones.
I'm Kaia... I like lots of different shit, and I am sick and perverted :D
I've had 7 foster parents, 1 of them's dead (she blew her brains out), 4 of them are in prison. I don't really want to know where the other 2 are. *Mutters about scumbags*. I live on a London estate, which pretty much explains just why I've had so many foster parents, and the fact that I have had so many foster parents explains why I am generally an emotionally damaged person.
Ten things you should know about me...:
1) I suck at the giving crit, because I always feel mean.
2) I have a big ego and little self-esteem. So if you give me loads of crit and barely any good remarks I will probably come after you screaming 'Why don't you love me?!' and try to slap you with a sea bass. At least now you know why.
3) I am a vegetarian, but I can't stand those lentil-heads who faint at the sight of a ham sandwich and spend the majority of their time trying to convince others to go veggie. (Those people are crap debaters.)
4) I live with my mother, and my little brother Noah.
5) My mother has Huntington's disease, and I'm her carer.
6) I'm positive for the Huntington's gene. But I hate sympathy. That's why I love House's Thirteen. (My brother is Huntington's free. Phew!)
7) I have been known to write very... dark stories. My psych used to say that it was my way of getting past the things that have happened to me. I don't see him anymore, but yeah. It makes sense.
8) I love music. At the moment, rock.
9) I am very stubborn.
10) I probably suck at sexual-related stories. Or maybe I just suck. Meh.
My favourite pairings are:
House: Thirteen/Cameron and House/Cuddy
South Park: Kyle/Kenny
Kaia passed away on the 22nd of July, 2011. Everyone whose life she touched will miss her, because she was such an amazing person.
Rest in peace, Kaia x