Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Assassin's Creed.
Well nothing much to say
I'm Irish :D
I love food, sleeping drawing and other stuff
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run -beep- run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
i'm currently writing a story called fantasy to reality,
I'm Irish and loving it.
I also play the flute, tin whistle, recorder, fife and wooden flute. XD
Annoying things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
16 things to do at Walmart... MWAH HA HA HA...HA...ha...ha...ha...ha... okay, now that's just creepy!
1.Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly
put them in people's carts when they
2. Set all the alarm clocks in
Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the
floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell
him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a
bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to
a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping
department and tell other shoppers
you'll invite them in if they'll bring
pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help
you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera &
use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting
department, ask the clerk if he knows
where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously,
loudly humming the "Mission Impossible"
12. In the auto department, practice
your "Madonna look" using different size
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when
people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the
loud speaker, assume the fetal position
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the
door and wait a while and then yell,
very loudly, "There is no toilet paper
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw
them down an aisle shouting "go,
Unsafe External Link