Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
All My NC17 work is located on my Livejournal profile.
The NC17 version of my fic: The Final Morph can be found on :
*Looks at previous bio before slowly click delete all*
Ummm... wow, that's a lot more whiteness than I was expecting. *glares at empty screen*
First off, I apologize for the utterly dispicable profile I've had up for the last few years. It was quite stupid of me for displaying such a cliche bio while wanting to come off as a serious writer, which I assure you I am. Next, I'll get around to introducing myself, I am Renae Shnucumbs, a self absorbed, narcisstic, ego inflated writer who has waaaaaaaaaaay too many plot bunnies to be considered legal. Stupid plot bunnies. *blows raspberry*
You can call me Renae. *cute smile*
Age, sex, orientation, appearance? (*Sighs* I can't believe I'm doing this *eyeroll*) Old enough to know better, but young enough to blame hormones, Female, straight (though I refer to myself as a pansexual reader/writer simply because I'm open to near anything - as long as my favourite pairings are sprinkled in =D), and medium height, medium weight, outstandingly beautiful (alright, you can stop gagging now, I assure you, My beauty is definitely something to write home about. =P), fine, as pretty as a teenage chick can get with all the normal real lie problems.
Um, important things to tell you? Oh yes! My five important promises to you as a writer! *Victory headband on*
Btw: The acronym CWD stands for chickwithdick. I use it a lot and it's annoying to write the whole thing every time.
Promises I intend to keep
1. I promise to never write an overly feminine male character, and I'm being serious here. I will never write a chick-with-dick personality for no forseeable reason. (this is of course null in the event that I write a genderbender fic or a transgender fic. Those have special rules, or rather molds that I tend to follow which will be discussed later on.)
2. I promise to never leave an unfinished story, despite being one of the biggest procastinators ever. And it is for that reason that I'm also going to be taking down my unfinished stories. It is unfair of me as a writer to leave them hanging like that, so for all my readers, be prepared to give up these stories (unless I ever pull up my socks and finish them) and welcomes some new ones.
3. I promise to give proper warnings for each and every chapter/squick. I will never not tell you a certain kink that I'm writing, for it to only jump on you unexpectadly. (Also falling in that catergory is any Sasunaru or Draco-tops-Harry warnings that will be in my stories. As a primarily Narusasu/ HarryDraco writer/reader myself, sudden switches usually overwhelm me and so to avoid the same, I will always tell you guys who tops when)
4. I promise to reply to each and every one of your reviews, simply because you guys have made the effort to identify with my story be it good or bad. (And I'd ask that the same curtersy be returned).
5. And last but not least, I promise to leave with you an lasting impression after reading each of my stories. I assure you, quite a few of them you won't be finding anywhere else, not unless my style of writing becomes a trend. =D
Pairings, Triangles and Other Similar Shit
So, obviously, anyone whose read any of the above (or my stories) will realize that I'm a slash writer, specifically a Narusasu and HPDM slash writer.
Narusasunaru. I enjoy this pairing because, like many others to me, it makes sense. (Also, I'm a shameless pervert. =P Guilty as charged). And when I mean NSN, I mean it. For me, there is absolutely no fun in writing or reading a feminine male character. It simply does. Not. Make. Sense. For what reason so many authors bent on turning Naruto into a CWD (or in the worse case SASUKE into a chickwithdick), I will never understand. If you want Naruto (or Sasuke) to be a female, then just genderbend them and get it over and done with.
Another thing about this pairing is that I like both my men to be musculine and testosterone filled, not oestrogen as one idiotic author tried out. *gags* If you know the story then you know what I'm talking about. And while there may be readers out there who love the thought of Naruto being mistaken for a girl and getting raped by every male in the vicinity, I can never stand it. One of my absolute favourite stories is It Started Over Coffee by Rasengan22. I will forever use this story when explaining how exactly a slash/yoai story should be written. It contains both a masculine Naruto and Sasuke who both top and the beauty of it is that I know that at any given moment, Naruto could take control or vice versa.
And that, I fear is the only pairing that is a must. I'm not against much as mentioned before, and when not reading a Narusasu fic I like to chase pairings that contain DominantNaruto. I dunno, I find him very very cool *drools* but as soon as I see Sasuke bashing in a story I leave. It's just one of those things, you know?
-to be continued -
Unsafe External Link