Poll: Who at one point would you like to see Percy with at one point Be it a one-shot or in the story, The New God, Percy Jackson other than Annabeth. Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Frozen.
Hey guys~ Jordan here. I'm a guy who really likes reading :) I know lame right? Anyway I started writing my story because I wanted to see how I thought the Book 4 of Inheritance would play out...and man if CP uses my ideas...serious lawsuits haha jk.
I have also started this really crazy story right now, called College Drama. I already have it mostly written out. Up to 13 chapters but now all typed.
Anyway some fun facts about me, I work regulary 8 to 5 o'clock. Fun right?
Recently I've fallen in love with many books but most recent is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, However her sequels are nothing compared to the first.
The rest of my books includes; Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Mortal Instruments, The Sight, Inheritance Cycle (favorite so far) and many others.
Some games would include; Any Final Fantasy games! And basically any PS3 game out. I may not have played it but I have friends who have so yeah I know of it.
If you need a Beta I'm not horrible, I am really talented with emotions and dialogue.
Anyways guys, Atra du Envarinya ono Varda- Inheritance People will know what that means...for you others Peace out! If you want to chat send me a PM. I just like talking and reading about ideas people have. I'll ttyl dudes!!!
Completed Stories, Austin. Its a songfic originally by Blake Shelton about a woman who leaves a man and a year later calls him. Drama starts when she hears his answering machine messages.
The New God-Percy Jackson. Ever feel like Percy should be with someone other than just Annabeth? Read and enjoy.
Atra du Envarinya ono Varda. Its an unusual way of looking at book 4...
College Drama. Percy and Annabeth have never met although Percy's roommate and bestfriend Thalia is dating Luke...so is Annabeth. Thalia, Percy, and Luke go to NYU while Annabeth attends Cornell with her roommates Selina and Clarisse. (This idea was actually created after see Adonai63's Just go with the Flow.) (Thanks to Lucky aka Percabeth777 for her amazing ideas!!! She's awesome! Go read her stories...NOW!!!) On hold at the moment!
Thoughts about other stories have come to mind but as of now nothing I want to share.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
Fun Things To Do In A Lift
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.