Author has written 6 stories for Night at the Museum, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Greek Mythology.
Before I begin - You can either pronounce my name as Tibs, or Tie-bs .
Where was your default pic taken?
I drew it . Sadly, you can't not see it very well, because it is well microscopic .
Your relationship status?
Noisy much ?
Where do you wish you were right now?
Somewhere warm . =[
Have a crazy side?
hell yer! ;)
Have you ever had a near death experience?
I have three brothers . So of course I have .
Something you do a lot?
Read, write, eat, shower, and sleep.
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
What I should eat when I wake up .
What are you doing right now?
This profile thingy .
Who do you trust?
Three people: Me, myself, and I. Actually I is pretty sneaky and violent . Can never trust I .
Describe your life in one word.
What should you be doing right now?
Nothing in particular.
What are you listening to?
What is your natural hair color?
Is your hair curly or straight?
Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Why would I even remember that ?
Do you have a best friend?
Pssht. Of course .
Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Aren't they so cute ? =)
Are you happy with life right now?
Can't get any better .
Are you currently jealous?
I'm not the jealous type .
What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Graduation ring, tinker bell necklace, and earrings.
What were you doing Friday night?
Ice-skating practice. x-x
History & English.
What other websites are you on?
Youtube and facebook.
Cold weather or hot humid climate ?
A Siberian Husky, or a tiger.
Maroon, Gold, Silver, and Black.
If you were forced to watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would be your ideal show?
Either Family Guy, South Park, or Whitest Kids U' Know.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST hate men
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I am BLOND so I must be retarded.
Things I may not do in Hyrule:
1. I may not scare Dark Link with my flashlight.
2. Link is not in love with Dark Link. Therefore, I will not accuse him of twincest.
3. I will also not give said Links honeymoon suite.
4. It is not necessary for me to call Ganondorf "Ganondwarf." Having not done this, I will not inquire on the well-being of Frodo.
5.Under no circumstances am I to introduce Zant to caffiene.
6. "Fishing for Ganon" is NOT an acceptable form of recreation.
7. I will not wake Dark Link with "Good morning, Miss Sunshine!" He does not find this ammusing.
8. Navi is not the reincarnation of Ganondorf.
9. Mass destroying Hyrule does not earn me a spot on "Ganondorf's favorite people list;" I will stop soon.
10. When watching Link fight Ganondorf, I will not start a betting pool on the outcome.
Ten Ways to Annoy Non-Zelda Fans:
1. Yell, "RUN! THE REDEADS ARE COMING!" at very random, innapropriate times.
2. Call every Siberian husky you see "Link." if said dog responds, ask for the whereabouts of Midna.
3. Assign everybody a Zelda character. ("You're a lot like Link, you know that?")
4. Don't talk. Just yell "HIYAH!" and poke people with sticks. If possible, wear green. In short, act EXACTLY like Link.
5. Tell everyone that the spirit of Zelda is in front of them; procede to have a conversation with "Zelda's spirit."
6. If anyone asks your name tell them "I'm Shadow Link; currently possessing (Your name)'s body.
7. Stare out a window. If anybody asks, tell them "I'm sure the man out there is trying to get the Triforce!"
8. Try to kill your own shadow.
9. Draw the symbol of the Triforce on your hand; try to pass yourself of as either Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf.
10. When in some place creepy, sing/hum/play Ganondorf's theme.
--NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS (I copied this too)-normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 bras and randomly put them in Men's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you're obsessed with writing/reading fan fictions with an OCxCharacter coupling, copy and paste this.
Doing homework sucks. Copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
If you belive Preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book anime or game character copy and post this into your profile.
If you have ever had strange dreams about certain anime, manga, book, tv show, or game character, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile
EVER WONDER ...
Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish-washing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
You should all be honored for reading my profile . Just kiddin'.