Author has written 2 stories for Darkest Powers, and Harry Potter.
*Spins around in a chair* I've been expecting you.
Hello there! :) I'm just kidding, I wasn't really expecting you. Anyways, I wasn't really sure what one puts on their profile and I was about to go research (Hem hem.. Stalk profiles of other members...) but, I decided that not only was that slightly obsessive and majorly creepy, but sometimes when I spew out words like no tomorrow, it turns out to be kind of interesting. Sometimes, of course. Since profiles are supposed to talk about you, or I guess in this case me, I will try my absolute hardest not to sound like a loony tunes escapee from St. Mungo's. Here we go! :D
There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
- Gilbert K. Chesterton
You see, I have no idea whatsoever what this quote was truly supposed to mean. I just saw it, and I fell in love with it. I don't know why that even happened. I just... didn't think. I just loved it. I'm not really one for inspirational quotes normally; I see them all the time and am I really going to remember all of them? Definitely not. I probably won't even remember one. That's how I always felt about them. I get inspiration from a memory, or a picture, or a dream. I don't know, though. Can I really say that inspiration comes from only one place? Probably not. So my friend sent me bucket-loads of quotes one day, because she's that girl who can just make words sound so beautiful and meaningful without even thinking about it, and she's always inspired by quotes. When I saw this, it made me think, Hells yeah! Obviously I can create whatever I want, because it's my world. I can make grass purple with orange speckles if I want to. Or hells, maybe in my world there is no grass. We all live on lime jelly. Forget logic and math, imagination can take you anywhere and everywhere.
And now that we've gotten past the jibber jabber, there are some things about me:
1) I'm deathly afraid of spiders, and they seem to like to breed in my washroom. It's absolutely horrifying, because I can't ever bring myself to kill them, and whenever I trap them in a garbage can to take them outside, they start scaling the sides of the can! Then I proceed to flip my absolute shit. This has caused me to create a precautionary system for entering my washroom which includes surveillance and cautionary steps. And if all else fails, I make my brother kill it.
2) I swear like a sailor. I know it's unbecoming and everything, but I can't stop it! I honestly, am totally and utterly incapable of not uttering at least one swear word every two sentences. I just can't. It never really sounds crude, either, because
3) My voice is so extraordinarily high pitched that I think at times only dogs can hear it. I sound like a 5 year old at best. Minus the super adorable. :/ *sigh* Well, what can you do?
4) I love vocabulary words! :$ Whenever I see a word in a story or book that I haven't seen before, I type it on my word document (I have a list! :D ) and I look it up before I continue reading. I feel kind of lame when I do that, but I actually love learning new words and I love using them repeatedly around my friends. I will literally sit there and think of ways to shove the word "pulchritude" into everyday conversation.
5) At the moment, I am super obsessed with Dairy Queen Cookie Dough Blizzards.
6) I am a total and complete punctuation and spelling Nazi. Not just for stories, but for texting and things like that. I can't bring myself to type things like "i" instead of "I" or even "ppl" instead of "people". I literally type out each and every word properly.
7) I have catch-phrases, but they only last for a month, maximum. Right now, my two catch-phrases are: 1) "Insert word here" is the coolest thing since sliced bread!" and 2) "Insert he/she/I/They doing verb here" like it's his/her/my/their job!
8) I mix up the colours orange and green, when I say them. I don't know if there's some weird wiring between my brain and my mouth, but when I'm ranting on and not really thinking about what I'm saying, I end up mixing the two up. Like, I'll say something about green pumpkins, and a lot of the time I never even realize!
For now, I think I'm done with the facts about me. Hopefully, I'll add more as I remember more. I wonder if I'll come back in 20 years and read this. HA, I could never leave fanfiction for 20 years, that's ridiculous!
Fandoms and Ships:
1) The Darkest Powers: Chloe and Derek
:) So that's kind of the order I went in, in terms of fandoms. I don't really read two fandoms or ships at a time. As of now, I'm very much into Rose/Scorpius from Harry Potter, but I most definitely had my other phases, as well. I get so obsessed, super fast. I read stories like they're going out of fashion!
I've been away from fanfiction for a while, it seems. Well, I haven't been on my account, more like. Feels good to be back! :) Hopefully I'll try my hand at the writing game! Thanks for visiting! :D