Author has written 6 stories for Charlie Bone, Charmed, and Twilight.
Things To Do On An Elevator!
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".xx
ಠ_ಠ I question my own sanity. Copy and paste, if you're the same.
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Empire State Of Mind (Part 1)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
4.WHAT IS 22?
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Blame It (On The Alcohol)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Hey Soul Sister
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Heavy In your Arms
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
What's My Name?
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Down On Me (Since i discovered what this song was actually about well...just eww.)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Just The Way you Are
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Like A G6
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Redlight District (ew, sounds kinky)
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Dancing With Myself
Fav Quotes From 90210 (only cuz i'm addicted to it right about now)
- Navid: Did I make Adrianna gay?
- Liam: Suspended from school? Sounds more like a vacation.
Navid: You ever faced disappointed Persian parents? My own mother said i urinated on the legacy of my ancestors.
Teddy: And very specific.
- Dixon: What about Silver?
Navid: Obviously, we need to kill Silver.
- Navid: Adrianna does a great tractor voice. Hit it!
Ade: I'm a tractor. I like to track things.
- Navid: They're my pigs, sir, and I can prove it. They respond to their names when called.
- Navid: My dad only has two rules; No watching porn until i'm 21, and we ALWAYS eat dinner together.
- Navid: You're not a guest. You're my bitch. Now, get me some food!
- Annie: Love sucks.
Naomi: I'm getting that tattoed on my face.
Annie: Well, that'll keep the boys away.
Naomi: I doubt it.
- Naomi: [When bridesmaids trample her to get the flower boquet] MY GOD!!! REALLY?!?
- Naomi: Why are you always so mean to me?
Ryan: Who said I was mean? [to bartender} She's underage. Don't serve. I guess that was mean. Oops.
- Ryan: You wanna tell us a little something about yourself, Kimberly?
Kimberly: Well, why don't you just take whatever the old new girl said about herself and just make it better.
Ryan: Well, that's tough, because the old new girl is from Kansas and it just doesn't get any better than that.
Annie: There's no place like home!
- Navid: Come on, dude, that's ridiculous. I've clearly moved on.
Teddy: Really? Cuz it's been a few months and you haven't so much as looked at another girl.
Navid: Dude, I've looked at plenty of girls! In fact my cousin came over the other night and i couldn't help noticing that she had suddenly become very womanly...[nudges Dixon] If you know what i mean.
Navid: Look the point is, I'm over Ade, okay? I'm totally ready to date.
Navid: I am! I'm even gonna ask someone out very shortly.
Dixon: Sounds good...Just not your cousin.
- Navid: Heeyheeey! So, somebody had a hot date last night...ME! I met somebody.
Dixon: Please tell me it wasn't your cousin.
Navid: Dude, will you get off that already, no one thinks it's funny.
Liam: Uhh, actually I do.
- Silver: [To Navid] I can't do this. I'm the other woman. I'm a cheater and a liar. And your iguana is touching me.
- Naomi: Write, 'I wanna meet you at the hotel so we can get naked and nasty all night long.'
Silver: Naomi, we have to be subtle.
Naomi: Right. Lose, 'all night long.'
- Dixon: What exactly is a seitan burger?
Silver: It's like a burger, except instead of the burger part, it has seitan.
Dixon: I dunno, it sounds to me like you're having a satan burger.
Silver: Well, it's the best thing you can get for six dollars and sixty six cents.
- Silver: What's an after school special?
Annie: Google it.
- Naomi: So, we should sit by the pool, there's a really nice view. [See's Liam] Actually it sometimes gets chilly out there, do you wanna just sit at the bar?
Liam: I'll be right with you guys. [Leaves]
Silver: Well, the view isn't bad here either, huh?
Naomi: [laughs] ... Just don't mention we're in high school.
Silver: Oh. Okay, I'm on it. [Puts on a british accent -->] SO, I said to my supervisor at the airline, do not talk to me like that again, or i will quit and take my skills elsewhere i will.
- Naomi: [After Liam goes] What was that?
Silver: English accents always make people sound older.
Naomi: In what world?
Silver: I can't stop now!
Naomi: Okay, well less is more.
Silver: Got it, mate.
- Silver: I know that you're mad at me, but we have a much bigger problem.
Adrianna: Oh, my God! Naomi's wearing sweats?
Silver: I don't know.
- Kelly: Okay, it's time for your mood chart. Let's see here, it's 9:30. What is your mood?
Kelly : Okay, irritated. How irritated, on a scale of one to ten?
Silver: Well, I was at a four. But you asked me that, brought me up to a six.
Kelly: Six. Okay, then. How would you like to spend your time before bed? Would you like to journal?
Silver: No, I would not like to journal. Nor would I like to use the word "journal" as a verb.
- Silver (to Kelly about Ryan): I think he has a crush on you.
Kelly : Oh, God, no. No, no, no, no. We're colleagues. I would never go out...
Silver: Good. This school's hard enough as it is without my sister banging the teacher.
- (Silver shows Dixon her tattoo.)
Dixon: Wow! That's...
Silver: Your name. I know. So don't go change it, or I'm gonna be really upset.
Dixon: Yeah okay, um, is it real? (touches the tattoo)
Silver: Ow! Yes.
- Navid: You're such a mess, Ade.
Adrianna: Okay. Thanks for that.
Navid: A recovering addict, you're pregnant and you have what I hope is chocolate smeared all over your face. And you are a total mess. And I couldn't care less. Want to know why? Because I was at the dance tonight and everything was supposed to be perfect, but it wasn't anywhere near perfect.
Naomi: Well, you're awfully forward, aren't you?
Liam: For your tea. Honey?
- Silver: I need you to relax and just embrace the awesomeness of this situation. Me, your girlfriend, has a house all to herself.
Dixon: Point taken. So this is definitely gonna become the new party house.
Silver: I think I'm gonna charge a cover.
Dixon: You gonna charge me?
Silver: You'll work it off.
Dixon: I like the way you think.
Silver: But right now you're gonna lay back, take off your shoes and get ready for something you've never done before. (Dixon starts undressing) In my hands, I have the three greatest horror movies ever. We're gonna have a major movie marathon, my friend.
- Debbie: Annie, the baby.
Annie: I can't find her!
- Dixon: (about care baby) So, where was it?
Annie: In the bathroom… corner. Under my jeans.
Debbie: Nobody puts baby in the corner.
[Debbie and Harry start laughing, Annie and Dixon = ...]
- Ethan: Hey, Wilson, go long [throws baby across hall to Dixon]
Annie: NO! Don't go long!
Ethan: It's a football baby.
- Kimberly: Do you have a girlfriend?
Ryan: (laughs) That's none of your business.
Kimberly: Are you gay? You seem kind of gay.
Ryan: Yeah, about as gay as your dad.
Kimberly: My dad's dead.
Ryan: Hm. Well, I think your dad's about as dead as I am gay.
- Annie: Okay, since I am a high-powered attorney, teacher says you can take the baby during business hours!
Ethan: Don’t you have daycare at your fancy office?
Annie: No. No I don’t.
Dixon: So, uh, hey, how’s my nephew.
Ethan: Your nephew’s a girl.
Silver: I think you guys have things in reverse. First you date, then marriage, and then a baby. But, you know, whatever works for you.
- Silver: [To Dixon] You know, black's my favourite colour.
- Jacqueline: (about Kimberly) Who's this?
Ryan: This is a student, a very annoying student who was just leaving.
Kimberly: So what do you do, Jacqueline?
Jacqueline: I'm an actress.
Kimberly: In L.A.? Really? That's rare.
Jacqueline: O.M.G! He said the exact same thing! Don't you guys know L.A. Is the capital of Hollywood?
Kimberly: O.M.G! I didn't know that. Good luck with your career. And loved you in the herpes commercial.
-Navid: [At Cemetery] Dude, i'm telling you, that is so her. Look at her, blonde hair, Angelina Jolie lips..
Ryan: [In front] Can i get you a coffee?
Jacqueline: Yeah, yummy.
[Ryan gets up to get coffee]
Navid: [whispering behind] That is soo the herpes chick!
Mike: It's not!
Navid: Yes it is!
Miss Wells: You'll be paired off into couples, all with different socioeconomic backgrounds. By the end of the experiment you'll have taken care of your real care baby and also managed the family budget that you are each given.
Mike: That's women's work… I mean, whoever I get paired up with, I better recognize.
Miss Wells: Mike, you'll be paired with Navid.
Navid and Mike: What?
Miss Wells: That's right. You are a same sex couple, and Navid is the breadwinner.
Mike: I usually go for blondes. With boobs.
- Silver: [At cemetery] What's up guys? Very cute couple!
Navid: Funny. Happy half-birthday.
Mike: Why does this baby only cry when i'm holding him?
Navid: Dude, have you looked in the mirror? Your hair looks like ah.. medieval weapon!
Mike: This relationship is not working. Here, take the baby. I need a break!
Navid: Dude, You're the caretaker. Come On! You're my bitch.
- Naomi: [About the stripper] Isn't this amazing, Teddy?
Teddy: No, this is wierd.
IMPORTANT: I haven't updated most of my fanfiction stories in a while and i'm sorry about that.
Right now my main priority is All Hell Breaks Loose and Cupid's Chokehold. I'm trying to get back to It All Started With, but ya know with school, and GCSE's, i have no idea what i want to do.
I'm thinking of coming back, and I know I've had a long break, but bear with. I can't promise you regular updates, but I would like to get some of these stories done, and edit some.
I would just like to say two words for your patience and support.
THANK YOU!! xxx