Author has written 40 stories for To Kill a Mockingbird, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Greek Mythology, House, M.D., Outsiders, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Xena: Warrior Princess, Doctor Who, Merlin, Harry Potter, and Sherlock.
I now have a Fictionpress account under the same pen name. Not that I have anything posted yet, but I hope to change that soon.
I MET RENNE O'CONNOR!!! DANCERATTITUDE AND I WENT TO THE CONVENTION ON JANUARY 28, 2012, WATCHED GABBY PROPOSE TO XENA AND THEN I GOT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM RENNE!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
"There is nothing more annoying than having two people talking while you're trying to interrupt" -Mark Twain
Buffy: Are you gonna introduce me to your new...Holy god, you're Willow!—Dopplegangland
Faith: So Willow's not driving stick anymore? Who would've thought?—Who Are You?
Dawn: She and Willow are both witches. They do spells and stuff, which is so much cooler than slaying. I told mom one time I wish they'd teach me some of the things they do together. And-and then she got really quiet and made me go upstairs.—Real Me
Tara: I am you know.
Dracula: You are strange and off-putting. Go now.—Buffy vs. Dracula
"BUFFY ANNE SUMMERS
Spike: Aw. Poor Watcher. Did your life just flash before your eyes? 'Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea.'
Tara: Well, I-I go online sometimes, but… everyone's spelling is really bad. It's… depressing.—I Was Made to Love You
Cheese Guy: I wear the cheese, it does not wear me.—Restless
Willow: [Speaking of Oz's return] It's complicated...because of Tara.
Tara: Things fall apart, they fall apart so hard.
Can't even laugh, can't even cry.
Xena: No, no, yes, no, I tried that, yes, both ways, no, I don't know, no again. Any more questions? —Been There, Done That
Today is going to be a very busy day tomorrow. —Been There, Done That
Lucifer: You are a mortal female with a lying tongue, savage tendencies, and a blonde girlfriend. —Heart of Darkness
Gabrielle: I love you, Xena. How am I supposed to go on without you?
Gabrielle: "I know, wisdom before weapons."
Xena: "It's not the Fates. It's not Ares. It's nothing I ate. I have no poisoned dart marks. I have no Bacchae bites."
Athena: "What's the matter, Bro? Worried about your girlfriend?"
Gabrielle: "Xena! Xena, when I thought I was going to die, it all became so clear. My life is empty despite my success. I write about love, but I've never felt it before." —When Fates Collide
Gabrielle (reading a poem Xena gave her):
Tick tock, goes the clock
Tick tock goes the clock
Tick tock goes the clock
Gas Mask Boy: Mommy? Mommy let me in.
11: Look at you! Oh you sexy thing look at you!
Idris: What do you call me? You call me... sexy.
River: I just landed her.
11: It's a fez. I wear a fez now... Fezzes are cool.
11 (About Alphie): He prefers to be called Stormagedon, Dark Lord of All.
Cassandra (In Rose's body): It's like living inside a bouncy castle!
Church: How you doing Caboose? You getting any of this?
Grif: I would just like everyone to know that I suck... and that I'm girl...and that I like ribbons in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys.
Wash: That was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Wash: That was the second worst throw ever. Of all time.
Church: That's it. From now on, if anyone's gonna make my girlfriend crazy and psychotic, it's gonna be me.
Tex: Get behind me and stay tight.
Caboose: That red guy has Tex, so I'm going to shoot him, and kill him, and then Church will be my friend.
Wash: I'm completely sane! Now excuse me while I go blow up this body.
O'Malley: I will eat their hearts and crap out their souls and they will taste oblivion, which tastes just like Redbull...which tastes disgusting.
Red Zealot: Oh, you f*ing camping b*!
Zealot: Oh you rocket whore!
Church: I will f*ing stab you computer phone lady.
The Top Ten Reasons Why Obviously Banning Gay Marriage Makes Total Sense:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things, like eyeglasses, air conditioning, antibiotics and plastic surgery.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets, because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Unsafe External Link