Author has written 14 stories for Alex Rider, Star Wars, Spectacular Spider-Man, Danny Phantom, Tron, Ultimate Spider-Man, Rise of the Guardians, Lion King, Once Upon a Time, and Chuck.
Likes: Adventure, scaring other people, writing, reading, drawing, and petting my cat.
Dislikes: Bad guys (unless they're either Darth Vader or really cool otherwise), skiing, boating, gardens, work in general, my stories and artwork that are less than satisfactory, Voldemort, bad grammar, pretentious hipsters, and pessimists.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, listening to music, killing plot bunnies
Non-Hobbies: I could put a lot of things here...
Favorite sport: Don't like sports, but I do favor water tubing and soccer.
Favorite book: Usually anything that revolves around action and humor (Percy Jackson, Alex Rider, Gallagher Girls, Hoot)
Favorite Movie: Iron Man, for sure. Race to Witch Mountain, the Gameplan, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. Oh, and Thor, X-Men: First Class, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Star Trek 2009, Spider-Man (all of them), Limitless, Rango, Kung Fu Panda, Cowboys and Aliens, Taken, Unknown, Sourcecode, Sherlock Holmes, the Hangover, Inception, the Dark Knight, and TRON: Legacy!
Favorite TV Show: Don't usually watch TV - only spare a couple hours of my time to watch Teen Wolf, Chuck, Castle, No Ordinary Family, Merlin, Unnatural History, Tower Prep, and the Mentalist. As well as the Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Young Justice, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I hate it when these shows get cancelled, because they really make my day.
Favorite Band/Singer: 3 Doors Down, Kelly Clarkson, a weird amount of orchestra.
Is Crazy About: Bookmarks. Can't have enough of them.
Most Prized Possession: My iPod. My laptop.
Favorite subject: Art, English, Creative Writing, Journalism
Wish I could: be a spy, be a witch, use the Force, save the world, be in a movie, be the protagonist of my own story
Role Models: Teddy Roosevelt, Elizabeth I, Chuck Bartowski
If I could describe myself, I would say: I'm pretty chill and down-to-earth. I'm not one to freak out, and last I checked, I didn't scream the first (and only) time I went skydiving. I procrastinate way more than I should. I don't have any idea if I'm charming or not, or if I'm pretty. I do my best to look good and while I hate to admit it, I DO care what people think of me. I prefer good hygiene when it comes to pretty much anyone I meet. I've never had a boyfriend, much less been kissed (But I've had plenty of fantasies). My hair is uncontrollable. I love creating stories, but I hate writing them. A blissful curse, as one might say. I'm trying to do NaNoWriMo every November and maybe actually win, and I'd like to say I'm pretty smart. I've taken practice SATs six times over the course of high school and I hate studying for anything.
In terms of Reviews:
Thanks to High School and my first year of college classes, I've become a critical thinker when I read different works, both fanfiction and regular fiction. I kind of wish I wasn't, because I've discovered that I hate a lot more books now because I notice more things that I'm not okay with, but now I'm using it to my advantage. If you ask me to review or get a review from me, please don't be offended if what I write isn't singing your praises - I like to write reviews that help the author improve, because I think everyone can become better at what they do and love, including myself. I try to give constructive reviews because I believe they're more helpful than the "u r awseome plz update soon" reviews. I want to give you the pros and the cons I've read in your fanfic, because I think every writer has potential to be better. If you respond back to my reviews with your own analysis, that makes me feel wonderful :)
I'm a hobby artist and I like to visualize my characters through drawings. I'm in no way a professional, but I find this is helpful for me when writing around blocks. Most of them are of Falcon, since that's the story I've spent the most time and energy on, so bear with me if that's not the story you like. They will open in a new window, so don't worry about having to leave the page. Please like and comment, if you have an account, I'd really appreciate it! :)
- New cover for the Sound of Magic fanfic
- the new cover to my OUAT fanfiction.
- New cover for the rewrite of my fanfiction
- New profile image of Falcon, playing with - you guessed it - light and shadow.
- bigger version for the cover of Falcon
as inspired by the work of and his (he has done so with most of the Spider-Man cast). I find this really cool and I hope you like it as much as I do
- scene in my head that I planned for my fanfiction, but due to editing I had to cut it out. I hope to put it in a sequel, should it arise ;D
- I was bored. So I made a logo for a company that doesn't actually exist anywhere outside my fanfic *shrugs*
- When I re-wrote the story, I figured Falcon needed a new, more recognizable suit. These were the three I came up with. Decide for yourself if I made the right choice.
- This was before the redesign of her costume, back when it was just black and white, before I did the whole rewrite thing. The arrow in the picture she's holding had to do with a subplot at the time. It's been written out, but I hope to put it in a possible sequel.
- bigger version of what I have on my story right now.
- Just because. (It was actually a dare and I totally did it just by watching the movie a thousand times).
- Also because I just felt like it. And because Ezio is my spirit animal.
- I think this was one of my old avatar pictures. Either way, I'm still proud of it. It doesn't have any relation to the Assassin's Creed games, but if I were an assassin, I would totally want to look like that.
Most of the covers for my fanfics I made myself, but if there's one you want to see bigger, just pm me and I'll update the list. and I'll totally draw a character if you ask me to, and I'll post it on here for everyone to see :)
Unsafe External Link