Author has written 4 stories for Warriors, Cats, and Maximum Ride.
Okay, let's just jump straight into then, shall we?
I absolutely love FanFiction, and even though I may not be the best writer out there, it doesn't stop me from writing! besides writing I LOVE reading, I always have a book at hand, so... here's some of my favorites!
Books: Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson Series, Warriors, The Outsiders, A Tale of Two Cities, ANYTHING Shakespeare, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Mortal Instruments Series, Shiver(Linger), Beautiful Creatures(Beautiful Darkness).. And it could go on and on and on.. I'm willing to read anything really!
Last Christmas: (Maximum Ride) A one-shot for Christmas, kind of, Fang goes looking for Max, and finds her... they share a sweet little moment together.
Fix You: (CATS) Song-Fic about Victoria loosing the one she loves (Misto), but she gains someone else; someone who wants to help her.
Running to Heaven: (Warriors) Runningwind now lives in Starclan, but he meets Spottedleaf.. maybe there's something growing between them..
FanFiction Abbreviations and Several Useful Words...
AU _ Alternate Universe
20 Ways to Maintain Chaos
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Tell them there is no number twenty.
One bright morning,
In the middle of the night,
Two dead boys came out to fight.
They stood back to back
And faced each other
Drew their swords
And shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to kill
Those two dead boys.
If you dont believe this lie is true
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!