Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, and Mortal Instruments.
Hello! I'm Amber. If you continue reading about me, you should know now that I am rather sarcastic. If you find that offending, then get off my page. I won't stop being sarcastic though because my peronality kinda pleases me. Anyway, thanks for coming to my profile cause that usually means you liked one of my stories enough to want to see if I wrote more.
By the way, I'm not ashamed to advertise myself. My fictionpress account is AmberSock and everyone should check it out. Seriously. I mean, I'll post when I post, but I'm a lazy person, so we'll see how that goes.
As you all most likely gathered from my name, I am a Malfoy. That being said, you must understand that being a Malfoy, I'm pretty awesome. And since my level of awesome is so great, you probably want to know more about me so that you might find a way to be as fantastic as myself. So here are a few things to help:
1) I'm in love with the Dramione pairing. For real, it's what I live for. Actually, I love and live for Draco Malfoy. It's just the fact that I'm most like Hermione Granger interest wise and so it's easier to pretend that I'm Hermione instead of Amber. I literally can stare at a wall thinking about a good fan fiction of them and be perfectly content. And plus, even though I hate to admit it, Dramione sounds better than Dramber. But Tom Felton is real and I'm sure that the moment he sees me, he'll immediately profess undying love to me. I know you believe that'll happen to me just as much as I do.
2) I think that lately my friends and family are starting to believe that my dark side is really dark. Its okay though, because my parole officer says that I can work through it... Just kidding, my parole officer doesn't have that much faith in me. :)
3) I'm fairly weird. But I am most certainly am not insane, contrary to popular belief. Crazy people (I'm talking foaming at the mouth here, you know? Like Shutter Island creepy) are literally my greatest fear. They make me want to roll into a ball on the floor and cry my eyes out as I wet my pants. What's even worse is that I have actually done two of those three things that I mentioned. I'll let you guess which of them I really did, though I doubt you'll get it right.
4) Half of the time, I feel so stupid because I don't trust my thoughts at all around people. What if they can read my mind? What if everyone in the entire world can read my mind and I'm the only person who doesn't know how? Oh my God. What if someone catches me fantasizing about why Draco Malfoy is a sex god?!?!?!
5) I have an awful imagination. It can get so out of hand that I sometimes actually think that my fantasies happened in real life. Once, I was talking to my friend and I said, "Yeah, Draco told me that the other night." Then my friend goes, "Sweetheart, Draco isn't real." Then I went, "Shut up, I know what happens to me." Then she goes, "I really don't think you do." And of course, I reply by sighing and saying, "You're right. I thought it was real, but it wasn't."
6) I'm sure you can assume by now that I'm a paranoid person. I used to keep my blinds closed all the time for the sole reason that I was afraid that a creeper might be watching me as I go about my daily routines. I don't like walking on the sidewalk by myself (though I do it often) because there's always that niggling in the back of my mind telling me that I have a stalker.
7) I've been told many times that I have an acquired taste; you have to be around me for a while before you start thinking that I'm not entirely a strange one. Most people find it hard to be around me the first time we meet because they believe that I'm extremely abnormal. Trust me when I say that I've heard the sentence, "I didn't really like you when I first met you because you were too amazing and wonderful at everything you do that it was practically bordering fault and it was making me feel inferior," at least nine times. Okay, so maybe that wasn't exactly how the majority worded it, but I'm fairly certain it sounded something along the lines of it... Alright, that wasn't what they said at all, but I know they were thinking it.
8) I'm not good at being around people, especially if I don't know them well. When I'm with people I don't know and none of my friends are around to give me moral support, then I'm likely to sound like Neville in front of Snape. Then, when I try to hear what they're saying to me, I swear it sounds exactly like Mermish. When they say, "What's your name?" it sounds a ridiculous amount like, "Wiahsyueirrmaidndaf." I'm tempted to answer, "I'm sorry, I only speak English." That's only if you aren't a fangirl (yes, boys are included in this category as well) though. If you like Harry Potter or any of my other interests, then we'll get along swimmingly. Unless you're a Hufflepuff. Then you're a loser.
Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me, without wands please. Repeat after me, Reddikulas.
Professor Lupin: And again, Reddikulas
Draco Malfoy: This class is ridiculous