Author has written 5 stories for Medabots.
House, Bones, Bleach, Ouran Host Club, Supernatural, Transformers: The Movie, and National Treasure.
My Fanfiction "Rules":
1) I don't like main OC's. Minor OC's or evil villain OC's are all I can stand. (And I'm not interested in a back story either)
2) I don't like non-canon... of almost anything. I enjoy AU's but if a story is so far off from the series (aka, characters are are WAY OOC, or some randomly paired off couple), I won't read it. (Or write it)
3) My favorite characters tend to be the main female lead. This may seem a little sexist but they're who I relate to the most. There's only a handful of series where this is not the case. (Ex: National Treasure, Scrubs, Black Cat & Shaman King) If not the main female lead, I will tend to gravitate towards the second main male. (Except Scrubs there... I'm most fond of the main character.)
4) I enjoy relationship stories. Any and all. Even if it's a one-shot with a monologue by one character about themselves, I will always look for and enjoy the implied reactions/thoughts about relationships. From romantic, to friendship, to family.
5) I lean towards canon relationship in shows depending on when/where I tune into the series. Sound weird, no?
6) This may seem random, being number six (you'll understand for 7 & 8) but I don't like M rated stories. K to T for me. The majority of series I watch fall into this rating range and there's no need to make a K kid series overly dark. (Again, that falls under OOC for me)
7) I enjoy family relationship stories. Not incest. Incest implies graphic happenings. I enjoy trying to understand family better. My ultra-fav is between older brother and younger sister. Or something close to that (Ex: Naruto- Neji & Hinata). Next in line would be Brother/Brother (Supernatural and Prison Break) and/or Twins (Ouran Host Club).
8) I'm all for gay relationships but not those that tend to be so far out of character. So no, I don't like non-canon slash or yaoi. (Unless there's a small hint, even if there is another canon. Ex: Kingdom Hearts) Again, those imply graphic happenings. I'll happily settle for close friend relations between two guys. (Ex: National Treasure- Ben & Riley) I believe that someday I'll be able to read slash without it upsetting me but I have yet to find someone who can write it so well, that it just seems right.
9) I love oneshots. They are quick, all you need to know is the series.
Medabots: None. Most likely never again. (First two chaps of squeal still saved so never say never. ;) )
Bones: I have 3 oneshots on my computer from over year or more ago. Debating whether to upload or not. Very out-of-date. (Written back during Season 2)
Other: I always have ideas (got to fall asleep somehow. XD) but it is unlikely they will ever be written down.
I'll be starting my second year of college soon. This year may be way harder than last year but I can never be gone from FF.net for more than a few weeks. ;) So many series I love, so little time to read stories for each.
Last Updated: August 6, 2009