Poll: Which type of story below interests you more? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Suikoden, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Digimon, and Gungrave.
Name: (secret, but I am S and J) You can call me LB or Bio or just Biologist for short
Enneagram: 9w1 > 5w6 > 2w1
Instinctual Variant: sp/so
I am studying at the medical faculty. Recently I am less focused on writing because I prioritize my RL. What languages do I know? Indonesian (primary), then English, Chinese (mainly simplified, though also know the traditional), and Cantonese. I know Japanese, Malay, and German, but not very much.
Scripta manent, verba volent! What I write is forever, while what I say is only temporary!
Elephants never forget.
I also write at FP.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MY STORIES:
1. I like writing drabbles. Why? They're short. Very short. What is a drabble? It's a story that consists of exactly one-hundred words. Writing drabbles can be challenging because you have to trim things down so that the story has exactly one-hundred words long, but that's where the fun is.
2. Some of my works are philosophical. Examples include Flaws (humankind is flawed), Poison of Life (vengeance yields nothing good), and Mutual Affection (inspired by the ethical issues of euthanasia).
3. Descriptions and metaphors are my weaknesses in writing.
Have you ever asked why Guile is portrayed as different people in my Chrono Cross stories? It's because he has no real identity in the actual game, and the speculations about him are just fun to be played with.
One of my reviewers has ever mentioned that he is a wild card for fanfic authors, so I have written him as Magus/Janus (related to Chrono Trigger, see below), a retired doctor, and a flawed magician. More may be coming soon!
Guile is rather underdeveloped in the canon and his characterization is hard to be done. If you want to write a story about Guile (whether he's Magus or not), you may check this link to read about his characterization. This has been researched with numerous studies about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Four Temperaments, and Enneagram of Personality for the references.
Otherwise, enter the Enigmatic Room, I dare you. I know you are curious.
Related to Guile's characterization, I have deleted A Study in Guile because it's full of wrong analysis due to my lack of understanding about Jungian Cognitive Functions. The updated analysis can be found here.
My current fandom is Gungrave. From my stories, it's easy to know that my favorite character is Brandon 'Beyond the Grave' Heat, the street thug who later becomes a badass (undead) hitman who may be a heartless killer outside, but is incredibly gentle, selfless, and loyal inside. I am also an avid Brandon x Maria and Brandon (Grave) x Mika shipper.
Do you know?
1. Some of my Gungrave works are interconnected to each other, for example (in chronological order of the content): Family, The Loving Girl, and Mutual Affection.
2. Family is a combination of four abandoned and unpublished ficlets about Brandon (Grave) and Mika doing some mundane stuff.
3. Mutual Affection is inspired by the ethical issues of euthanasia. Its title was once planned to be Ownership of Life, which referred to the right of taking people's lives. There are three versions of this work, in which two of them are abandoned documents.
4. In-between Good and Evil is considered as my strangest and most ambiguous work. So I leave it up to interpretations and imagination.
I appreciate any reviews to all works, but I won't be editing anything that was published before March 2015. :)
I am a staff at the community The Many Mysteries of Guile.
Other than games, I also watch a LOT of animes and especially like: Trigun, Gungrave, Digimon (season 1-4), Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Dragon Ball Z, Crush Gear Turbo, Ragnarok the Animation, One Piece
Currently watching Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront).
Unsafe External Link