Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Random 99 Question Survey I Stole From Agony-Fairy (hope you don't mind!) - Completed July 6th, 2012.
1. Name: Tia
2. Nicknames: Princess, Tiger, and Bubbles. My name is too short for an actual nickname!
3. Birthday: August 11th, 1995 = 18
4. Place of Birth: A Florida Hospital, that's all you're getting.
5. Zodiac Sign: Leo. I'm a Lion baby, ROAR!
6. Gender: Female.
7. Class: What class? :)
8: School: Graduate.
9. Occupation: Cellphone Salesperson.
10. Residence: House.
11. AIM: Just PM me, as I do not give out that information but I do answer my messages, eventually...
12. Hair Colour: Light brown/Blond.
13. Hair Length: It brushes the top of my shoulders barely.
14: Eye Colour: Hazel with small specks of what appear to be orange.
15: Hairstyle: Almost always put up in a ponytail or bun, my hair doesn't cooperate easily so I find it's better to just leave it alone.
16: Height: 5' 10"
17. Braces: None.
18. Glasses: Need them but refuse to get some.
19. Piercings: Ears Pierced, one in each ear.
20. Tattoos: The word Always with the A being the symbol of the Deathly Hallows. A crown. The word Princess with a large bow underneath.
21: Right or Lefty: Righty!
22. First Best Friend: Lindsey, the first girl to ever talk to me on my first day at a brand new school in first grade. We aren't close anymore but she'll always be like family to me!
23. First Award: Something for reading most likely, they couldn't pay me to put my books down back then!
24: First Sport You Joined: Basketball.
25: First Pet: Doggie!
26. First Real Vacation: Illinois to visit grandparents
27: First Concert: Never Been to One.
28. First Love: Kindergarden, he didn't like me because I was taller than him and then I moved D:
29. Movie: I love just about any horror movie you can find, I love the cliches! Stay Alive, Silent Hill, and 13 Ghosts are my favorites! Comedies are also my favorite, give me anything with Adam Sandler and I'm a happy chick!
30. TV Program: Criminal Minds, America's Next Top Model, Futurama, Family Guy, and America's Best Dance Crew.
31. Colour: Forest Green, Midnight Black, and Sterling Silver.
32. Rapper: Gorrila Zoe, he's underrated and not many people know about him.
33. Band: Pierce the Veil hands down, no other band can compare.. Right now anyway!
34. Song: Pierce the Veil's cover of Just The Way You Are originally by Bruno Mars
35. Place to Be: My bed, I'm a lazy kid, and I burn to easily to be in the sun for more than half an hour.
36. Sweet: Junior Mints.
37. Sport: I don't play, but I love football. NFL though, college is stupid.
38. Restaurant: Olive Garden or Carrabba's, i'm a huge fan of Italian food!
39. Favourite Brand: Coach.
40. Store: Target! or PacSun.
41. School Subject: English.
42. Animal: Lions and White Tigers.
43. Book: The Darkest Powers Trilogy, The Harry Potter Series, and the Twilight Saga.
44. Magazine: Seventeen.
45. Shoes: Flip Flops.
46. Feeling: Bored and a little unwanted.
47. Single or Taken: Happily Taken.
48. Have a Crush: Nope.
49. Eating: Nothing.
50. Typing: This Survey.
51. Online Right Now: Yes, fanfiction.com and Pandora.
53. Listening To: Pandora. Fast Times at Clairemont High by Pierce the Veil.
54. Wanting To: Watch a good scary movie.
55. Watching: The Hangover Part II.
56. Wearing: Sweat pants and a tank top.
57. Want Kids?: Yes, two little boys!
58. Want to be Married?: Yes.
59: Careers in Mind: Legal Assistant.
60. Where Do You Want to Live?: Canada or Miami.
61. Car: '65 Shelby Mustang in green and black!
_Which is Better with the Opposite Sex_
62. Hair Colour: Dark brown or maybe a dark red.
63. Hair Length: Short preferably
64. Eye Colour: Blue or Brown.
65. Height: Taller Than Me.
66. Cute or Sexy: A little of both.
67. Lips or Eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs, I want cuddles XD
69. Short or Tall: Tall.
70. Easygoing or Serious: Definitely Easygoing. To put up with me? He would have to be :P
71. Romantic or Spontaneous: Some of both.
72. Fatty or Skinny: Neither. Average is Fine.
73. Sensitive or Loud: Both is nice.
74. Hook-Up or Relationship: Relationship.
75. Sweet or Caring: Tough Call. I would say both, depending on the time.
76. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: A little of both, depending on the situation.
_Have You Ever_
77. Kissed a Stranger: Nope.
78. Had Alcohol: Yup, though I have never been drunk.
79. Smoked: Never.
80. Ran Away From Home: No.
81. Broken a Bone: My wrist once.
82. Gotten an X-Ray: Several.
83: Been with Someone: Yes and No.
84. Broke Someones Heart: Definitely.
85. Broke Up with Someone: Yes. It did not go well.
86. Cried When Someone Died: Yes.
87: Cried At School: During most of my 8th grade year.
_Do You Believe In_
88. God: I'm agnostic.
89. Miracles: Usually Not.
90. Love At First Sight: No. You cannot possibly know everything about a person in a simple look. For all you know, that person could like their own gender, be a serial killer, or be unbearably different. There is no way of knowing that unless you speak.
91. Ghosts: Yes.
92. Aliens: Nope.
93: Soul Mates: Sometimes I Wonder.
94. Heaven: No.
95. Hell: No.
96: Angels: No.
97. Kissing on the First Date: Depends on how well I know the guy, how well the date went, and if he expected a kiss automatically.
98: Horoscopes: I think they're cute but I don't put any faith in them.
99. Is There Someone You Want But Know You Can't Have? Yes.
Character Likes: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Tom Riddle (Chamber of Secrets Diary Tom as well as Lord Voldemort), Fred and George Weasley, Hermione Granger, Professor Snape, Lucius Malfoy. Jacob Black, Emmett Cullen, Jasper Hale, Seth Clearwater, Sam, Embry, and Quil.
Character Dislikes: I dislike ALL Weasley's except the Twins, Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Trelawney, and Dolores Umbridge. Edward Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen, Alice Cullen, Leah Clearwater, Rosalie Hale, Renee, Charlie, and Phil.
Fan Fiction Version of Harry Potter: I love a dark!Harry, mentor!Tom, and a manipulative!Dumbledore with tons of Ron and Ginny bashing. I absolutely love seeing Harry end up with Draco or even Blaise on occasion if the plot is good enough and having Harry be able to coerce Neville, Luna, George, Fred, and Hermoine onto the dark side.
-List of Favorites-
The Darkest Powers Series: The Summoning, The Awakening, and The Reckoning - By Kelley Armstrong
The Harry Potter Series: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix, Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - By J.K. Rowling
The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn - By Stephanie Meyer (Everyone is amazing except Edward and Rosalie).
I love non-cannon couples. Some of them include: Bella and Sam, Bella and Alec, Bella and Emmett especially, Harry and Draco, Blaise and Neville, and Hermoine and Ron should never be together let alone have been invented in the first place.
My Favorite authors so far are only two. The ever talented Agony-Fairy who has some of the best plots i've ever seen and also Herald-MageAnduli who has some of the most intense writing ever and always keeps me wanting more.
Favorite Book/Movie Quotes:
Draco: Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?
Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Emmett: I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything is so much more fun with you around.
Simon: Anyone ever tell you your sense of timing really sucks?