Author has written 13 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Maximum Ride, and Legend of Korra.
Likes: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Divergent Trilogy, Mortal Instruments, John Green, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
So recently, I was asked by the wonderful Reading-and-Bubbling to join her and vanelo159 in helping out with the Prompts. I'm very excited and honored to have been given this role. If you don't know what the Prompts are, look over the following information:
The Prompts gives authors and writers prompts and topics to expand their thinking and be more creative and imaginative. New prompts will be written as soon as the last prompt ends on The Prompts Forum. Each prompt will have its limited time to be finished and have the link sent to Reading-and-Bubbling (founder), me, or Vanelo159 (also founder). We will add the story to The Prompts Community, where it can be viewed by anyone on FanFiction.
Also, if you need a beta for your oneshot, story, etc. then I am available. Just make a DocX connection and send me the story when you finish it (up till two days before the due-date of the story) and I will send it to you! Vanelo and RAB will also give a helping hand if you prefer.
First Prompt Losing Your _ 4/25/11-5/26/11 CLOSED. CONTEST. All entries have been posted in the community. Great submissions, everybody!
Second Prompt Songfic Contest 5/27/11-7/6/11 CLOSED. CONTEST. Lots of great entries! Check the community to see them, or look at the forum later on the sixth to see all of the winners.
Third Prompt The First Line Dilemma 7/8/11-9/8/11 CLOSED. CONTEST. So many great ones. This was (probably) our big break! Thanks to Cassie's Neighbor for all the advertising, and to everyone who entered for the lovely writing.
Each new prompt and results for the previous prompt are posted two days after the last prompt's deadline.
RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THE PROMPTS:
1) If you write a story for The Prompts please write that you are in your story summary. Otherwise we will not be able to find it and post it onto the community.
2) Each entry must be within the prompt given. An amount of words and/or chapters will be given. Please write within each topic or else it is not eligible for any contest.
3) If entering a contest, advertise that in your summary.
4) If you have a beta that is not Vanelo, RAB, or me please tell us.
5) PM me, RAB or Vanelo after you post your story so that we can add it to the community.
6) All entries must be within the FanFiction Guidelines and must have a disclaimer.
7) If your story is posted on LiveJournal, FictionPress, etc., let us know so that we can link it onto the forum.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask me, Reading-and-Bubbling, or vanelo159.