Author has written 13 stories for Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and Jhonen Vasquez.
I would rewrite everything here and create a new bio, but meh. Too lazy. Have some quotes instead.
Favorite IZ Quotes:
Dib: You can't make me look! I'll just shut my eyes!
The Letter M: Yeah, what's wrong with you? All you talk about is aliens and ghosts and seeing Bigfoot in your garage!
Ms. Bitters: Now, does anyone have any questions?
Dib: (gasping) Sorry I'm...late...Horrible...nightmare visions!
Zim: My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey! Hey My Tallest! My Tallest? My Tallest! Hey! Hey! Hey! My Taaaaaaallest! My Tallest? My Tallest! Hey! Hey My Tallest! My Tallest? It's me! My Tallest? My Tallest!
Tak: The great thing about your people Dib is that, most of them don't notice. All they see in another faceless corporate venture! Not a plan for world conquest!
Almighty Tallest Purple: Malfunctioning SIR units. HEY! These things are dangerous! Anyone using these could really get hurt! (pause) Send them to Zim!
Zim: You can't escape by teleporter, little Gaz. I cut the power! Your pitiful attempt to escape is nothing but a PITIFUL FAILURE! Stupid, stinking humans!
Mr. Elliot: Hey kids, your dad! I never knew he was a floating head!
You know you read too much JTHM and watch too much Invader Zim when:
1) You've gotten into several 'Lasers vs. Smoke Machines' debates with your friends (only one, and I won! :P That's because I voted for both!)
2) Every time you hear a teacher say "Children today have it so easy", you're tempted to scream "YOU SPEAK LIES! LLLLIIIIIEEEESSSS!" while clawing at the air like Zim (Unfortunately, no, I have not. I thought about doing it, though, but eventually decided I didn't need a detention on my permanent record)
3) If someone says the words 'Red and Purple', the first thing you think about is the Almighty Tallest, not the colors. (of course!)
4) You learn someone in your class is named 'Johnny', and emit a fangirl squeal (again, only in my imagination, not in real life)
5) You now think all Chihuahuas are EVIL! (I thought so even before I started to rewatch Invader Zim)
6) You've taped your fingers together to see what it would be like to have only three fingers (Yep)
7) The thought of Dib being Johnny makes more sense than it actually should (kind of, I mean, it only makes sense when the right type of person explains the connection accurately)
8) You now order 'Brainfreezies' at movie theatres and drug stores (they give me weird looks, but they still get it for me anyway without asking for clarification. THEY KNOW.)
9) Your friends aren't even suprised anymore when you spout a random JTHM or Invader Zim quote (I've done it in everyday conversation and nobody ever noticed. They just assumed that's how I naturally talked XD)
10) The name 'Jimmy' makes you shudder with revulsion (No it doesn't! I have a cousin named Jimmy, and he's very cool, thank you very much!)
11) Speaking in third person doesn't seem odd at all (it really isn't)
12) At least ONCE, you've tried to imitate one of the character's voices (pfft, duh, of course I have)
13) You want a T-shirt that magically changes logos without your notice (like Johnny's) (heck yeah!)
14) You're genuinely shocked whenever someone wonders aloud 'Who is Jhonen Vasquez?' (the adjective 'appalled' may be more appropriate than shocked in my case)
15) Height has become very important to you, and you now look up (both physically and figuritively) to those who are taller than you (I pay a little more attention to it, yes, but I don't actually live by it)
If at least one of the above is true, copy and paste this to your profile!
Favorite Quotes from other shows:
Sideshow Bob: Lisa, you don't spend ten years as a homicidal maniac without learning a few things about dynamite.
Sideshow Bob: You do know I...used to have a...ahem...problem...with trying to kill people?
Bart: We want the truth!
Birchibald T. Barlow: [on the radio] I want all of you out there to do everything in your power to see that Bob is set free!
Homer: You don’t like your job, you don’t strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way!
Barney: Aaah! Natural light! Get it off me! Get it off me!
Homer: I hope I didn’t brain my damage.
Fry: It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
[while all are underwater]