Author has written 8 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, Glee, and Lost.
Hello, my name is Olivea. I am a (slightly obsessed) fan of many things.
For the moment, any incomplete story should be considered on hiatus. I hope to get back to them eventually, but can't say when that might be.
I most often read fanfiction about:
Some other things that I enjoy...
-The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
-Howl and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg
-The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl
Favourite Book Series
The Books of Pellinor
The Inheritance Cycle
-Dead Poets Society
-A Dog's Breakfast
(Oct. 2010): If anyone out there has a working knowledge of both Criminal Minds and Birds of Prey and know of any crossovers between the two (or who could write a crossover) let me know. Those words would collide in an explosion of epic. Just saying.
sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this (again).
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (itunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..
Scene-- Band/Artist--Song Title
1. Opening Credits: Light a Roman Candle With Me - fun. (Not a bad song for an opening montage - I'm picturing something involving riding the bus home, making some lazy dinner and uni work. It's a bit of a relationship song if not exactly a love song, so all of the solitary actions could make for an interesting juxtaposition)
2. Waking up: Spaaaaace - Portal 2: Songs to Test By (A bit of a strange choice, though I suppose it would work in conflict with the ordinary scene. Or waking from a nightmare to the sound of an intruder)
3. First Day of College: You Are Dreaming - Shout Out Louds (Again, basic indie montage music. Apparently the person who scored this movie is not terribly creative)
4. Falling in Love: Benson Hedges - fun. (Maybe with someone in a pretentious indie cover band? Hell let's go all out and say the female bassist)
5. Kiss Scene: Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles (Since this is evidently a crap pretentious teen movie I'll say this is playing in a diner at 3am after one of indie-bassist girl's shows)
6. Fight Song: Love Today - Mika (If this isn't something along the lines of the climactic scene in Sean of the Dead I will be forever disappointed. But preferably with less zombies and more all out hand to hand combat with both sides beating the shit out of each other and no pussyfooting around the gore that involves)
7. Breaking Up: Forever Man - Eric Clapton (Well apparently we've left indie trash (and I say that with the utmost fondness for said indie trash) but we're back to ironic juxtaposition. Hell maybe it takes place back in the diner)
8. Graduating College: Fuck You - Ceelo Green (Fuck you and your student loans you money grubbing piece o shit institution. The way you economically exploit students in exchange for an education is so disgusting that I'm going to get a masters degree. Fuck you)
9. Big Break: The Hanging Tree - Lexcanroar (I'm a fucking poet. How much of a big Break do I get. Unless it's indie-bassist's big break and she gets the news at some trash elite hipster club)
10. Mental Breakdown: Oh Bo - Bo Burnham (I have no fucking luck with this one. Let's just say the scene gets cut for being gratuitous as all hell)
11. Driving Song: The Prophet's Song - Queen (Yaaaaaaaasss. Also it's a night driving song)
12. Flashback: I Can't Live With You - Queen (And the damn diner strikes again. I suppose the Queen driving song could lead into this flashback quite nicely)
13: Getting back together: Harmony - Elton John (Dinerrrrrrrrrr/ Seriously it's lucky that my taste is indie shit and classic rock. Makes maintaining a theme quite easy)
14.Wedding: Ars Poetica - Laura Lamb Brown-Lavoie (Not a song but a poem, which (hello poet) works)
15. Birth of Child: Robots FTW - Portal 2: Songs to Test By (The 'child' is an AI)
16. Paying Dues: All You Need is Love - The Beatles (I don't even need to say it at this point)
17. Moment of Triumph: I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson (The triumph is that after a kareoke night the bassist girl and I hook up with someone. Ironyyyyyy, because fuck your monogamy)
18. Final Battle: All God's People - Queen (See above)
19. Death Scene: Decided to Break It - Marianas Trench (I have no clue. None)
20. Funeral Scene: Good Morning Baltimore - Hairspray (This whole theme business has deteriorated quickly)
21. End Credit: Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (And more indie trash to bring this train wreck full circle)