Author has written 45 stories for Beyblade, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Twilight, Avatar, Yu-Gi-Oh, Highschool of the Dead, Death Note, Eyeshield 21, Kuroshitsuji, Prince of Tennis, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Fairy Tail, and Jurassic Park.
Name: Jessica, Jess, Jay/Jei, Araceil.
Bloodtype: O Positive
Facebook: FFnet Araceil ()
- I'm one of those people who hate pointless Flaming.
- I do write Slash and femme-slash, its a personal preference of mine. If it gets graphic, there will be warnings.
- I tend to get pretty graphic with the gore the blood and the violence. You have been warned.
- I have a short temper and no tolerance for arrogance or stupidity or annoying people, I will rip you a new one if you make me lose my temper.
- I do not write harems, student/teacher pairings, any pairing really where there is an age gap of more than 6 years unless both parties are over the age of twenty.
Flight of the Raven
Check my facebook for any chapter updates. I keep quite regular progress reports for my stuff on there.
I spell check all my work and reread it at least twice before posting to get rid of as many typos/spelling errors or cringe-worthy grammer, if you see something at fault point it out so I can correct it pleasums!
Also, if you're going to review, no one liners. It makes me ever-so-excited to see that I've got a review and then I cry because it’s only one word. I'm like Shikamaru people; you've got to make these reviews worth the trouble it takes to read them! XDD
MUSIC LINKS FOR LACRIMOSA
- Bring me to Life, Evanescence, Harp/Harpe.
17/03/2014: Okay, had a question over PM that should probably be answered:
IT IS UNLIKELY THAT I WILL BE UPDATING UNTIL MAY.
It isn't guaranteed, but it is very likely that I will go dark until I finish my final year of university. I'm making good progress on my final film (only ten shots left to keyframe, then I have to smooth out the animation, input onto the computers, clean, colour, comp, render, comp again with sound, and then render into several file formats), but it will be sucking the majority of my time. I'll be honest, when I get in after twelve hours of drawing, I don't really want to spend the next three-four writing. I want to relax.
Selfish, yes, but I don't care. My spine hurts from being bent over a light box and my hand is grey with graphite smudging. I'll have doodles to share, I'll write up plotbunny ideas that I get onto my facebook (because when I'm busy with hand in is when they decide to get into the Viagra - because I can't fucking write anything they seem to hit critical mass and explode in numbers).
But it is unlikely that I will update until after the first of May, which is my hand-in date. I'll be sleeping for the following week. So, second week of May, hopefully.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|