Author has written 14 stories for Penguins of Madagascar, Smurfs, Despicable Me, Kung Fu Panda, Avengers, Frankenweenie, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey everyone! Ever since I found this site I fell in love with it. I've always liked reading and writing stories, and there are so many great stories on this site to read. Plus it encourages me to write more.
My favorite genres are humor, angst, hurt/comfort and sci-fi. I read other stuff too though.
I'm not the best writer, but I try my best and I love to express my feelings through my stories.
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier
• Thor: The Dark World
• Star Trek: Into Darkness
• The Smurfs 2
• Despicable Me 2
• Hetalia: Paint it White
• Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show
• The Simpson's Movie
• Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
• Men in Black 3
• The Princess and the Frog
• Shrek Forever After: The Final Chapter
• Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
• Back to the Future 2
• Fullmetal Alchemist
• Soul Eater
• Fruits Basket
• Black Butler
• Ouran High School Host Club
• Total Drama
• The Simpsons
• Ed, Edd n Eddy
• The Smurfs
• SpongeBob SquarePants
• Penguins of Madagascar
• Planet Sheen
• T.U.F.F. Puppy
• Jimmy Neutron
• Fairly Oddparents
• Tom and Jerry
• My Life as a Teenage Robot
• Lilo & Stitch
• Proud Family
• Emperor’s New School
• Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
• Captain America: Captain America/Steve & Falcoln
• Thor: The Dark World - Loki
• Frozen - Elsa & Olaf
• Star Trek - Spock & Kirk
• Despicable Me - Lucy, Edith & Minions
• Lord of the Rings - Merry & Pippin
• Men in Black - Frank, Griffin & Jeebs
• Wall-E - M-O & EVE
• The Princess and the Frog - Ray, Louis & Tiana
• Shrek - Puss in Boots & Donkey
• Ice Age - Diego & Peaches
• Back to the Future - Biff & Doc
• Avatar - Neytiri
• Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed & Roy
• Soul Eater - Death the Kid & Blair
• Fruits Basket - Kyo & Yuki
• Black Butler - Grell, Sebastian, Undertaker & William
• Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki, Hikaru & Nekozawa
• Hetalia - Italy, Romano, Lithuania, Prussia & Norway
• The Simpsons - Bart, Apu, Jimbo, Dolph & Snake
• Ed, Edd n Eddy - Rolf & Double D
• The Smurfs - Vanity & Lazy
• SpongeBob SquarePants - Patrick & Plankton
• iCarly - Spencer
• Victorious - Rex & Cat
• Penguins of Madagascar - Kowalski & King Julien
• Fairly Oddparents - Cosmo
• Jimmy Neutron - Sheen
• Planet Sheen - Sheen & Dorkus
• T.U.F.F. Puppy - Kitty
• Tom and Jerry - Tom
• My Life as a Teenage Robot - Brad
• Lilo & Stitch - Pleakley
• Proud Family - Penny
• Emperor’s New School - Kronk
• Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends - Bloo
• Thor: The Dark World - Thor x Jane, Darcy x Ian & Loki x Sif
• Frozen - Anna x Kristoff
• Star Trek - Spock x Uhura
• Despicable Me - Gru x Lucy & Margo x Antonio
• Lord of the Rings - Aragorn x Arwen, Éowyn x Faramir & Sam x Rosie
• Wall-E - Wall-E x EVE & John x Mary
• The Princess and the Frog - Tiana x Naveen
• Shrek - Shrek x Fiona & Donkey x Dragon
• Ice Age - Manny x Ellie, Scrat x Scratte, Diego x Shira, & Peaches x Lewis
• Back to the Future - Marty x Jennifer, George x Lorraine & Doc x Clara
• Avatar - Jake x Neytiri
• Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed x Winry & Roy x Riza
• Soul Eater - Soul x Maka, Black Star x Tsubaki & Stein x Marie
• Fruits Basket - Kyo - Tohru
• Black Butler - Ciel x Elizabeth
• Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki x Haruhi
• Hetalia - Prussia x Hungary, Spain x Belgium, Iceland x Seychelles, America x Belarus, Latvia x Liechtenstein, & Turkey x Ukraine
• The Simpsons - Bart x Laura, Lisa x Nelson, Milhouse x Janey, & Homer x Marge
• Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Double D x Nazz
• The Smurfs - Handy x Marina, Handy x Smurfette, Hefty x Smurfette, Clumsy x Pansy, Vanity x Periwinkle, Papa Smurf x Elderberry, Gargamel x Hogatha, Scruple x Brenda, & Slouchy x Sassette
• SpongeBob SquarePants - SpongeBob x Sandy, Mr. Krabs x Mrs. Puff & Larry x Pearl
• iCarly - Sam x Freddie & Carly x Gibby
• Victorious - Tori x Beck & Jade x Andre
• Penguins of Madagascar - Skipper x Marlene
• Looney Tunes - Bugs & Lola
• T.U.F.F. Puppy - Kitty x Dudley
• Jimmy Neutron - Jimmy x Cindy & Sheen x Libby
• Fairly Oddparents - Cosmo x Wanda & Timmy x Trixie
• My Life as a Teenage Robot - Jenny x Brad & Jenny x Sheldon
• Lilo & Stitch - Nani x Dave, Stitch x Angel & Lilo x Keoni
• Proud Family - Dijonay x Sticky
• Emperor’s New School - Kuzco x Malina
• Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends - Mac x Goo
• The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew
• Life of Pi
• A Series of Unfortunate Events (still have to read the last 2 or 3 books)
• Choose Your Own Adventure Series
• The Chronicles of Narnia (still have 2 and a half books to read)
• To Kill a Mockingbird
• The Count of Monti Cristo
• The Outsiders
• The Picture Bride
• Tom's Midnight Garden
• Let it Go by Idina Menzel
• Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
• Someone's Waiting for You by Shelby Flint (The Rescuers)
• Where Have You Been by Rihanna
• Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
• I Think Aru - China's Theme (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
• Monochrome Kiss by SID (Black Butler)
• All That Love's About (WALL-E)
• Dreaming of You by Selena
• Roxanne Love Theme (Megamind)
• Never Knew I Needed by Ne-Yo (The Princess and the Frog)
• Still Here by Natasha Bedingfield
• Si Deus Me Relinquit (Black Butler)
• Barrier of Permanent Neutrality (Hetalia: Paint it White)
• I See the Light by Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi (Tangled)
• Let it Go by Demi Lovato (Frozen)
• Opening Night Presents (Igor)
• Shissou by Last Alliance (Ouran High School Host Club)
• Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
• Somewhere Out There by James Ingram & Linda Ronstadt (An American Tale)
• Diamonds by Rihanna
• The Best Day Ever by SpongeBob SquarePants
• Just a Dream by Nelly
• I Could Fall in Love by Selena
• Sakura Kiss by Kristine Sa (Ouran High School Host Club)
• My Boo by Usher & Alicia Keys
• Define Dancing (WALL-E)
• Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
• No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
• Best Friends by will.i.am (Madagascar)
• Down in New Orleans (Prologue) by Anika Noni Rose (The Princess and the Frog)
• Promotion Emergency - Germany's Theme (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
• Reflection by Christina Aguilera (Mulan)
• M.I.B. Main Theme (Men in Black)
• Fly Love by Jamie Foxx (Rio)
• The House of Healing by Liv Tyler (Lord of the Rings: Return of the King)
• Love Don’t Change by Jeremih
• Romantic Flight (How to Train Your Dragon)
• Who Says by Selena Gomez
• Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
• Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo
• We Are by Keke Palmer (Ice Age 4: Continental Drift)
• Beauty and the Beast by Céline Dion & Peabo Bryson (Beauty and the Beast)
• Best Friends by will.i.am (Madagascar Escape 2 Africa)
• Whip My Hair by Willow
• One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber
• Waiting for the Lights (Tangled)
• Griffin Steps Up (Men in Black 3)
I don't have any stories posted yet and I don't plan on having any for awhile because I like FanFiction way better, but I will post them in the future.
Copy and paste this to your profile if...
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’re in love with a fictional character.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever wished you could go to a fictional place.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever read an entire chapter book in one day.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you play a musical instrument.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love writing stories.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love drawing.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever gotten really hyper.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you hate racism.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love ice skating.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever memorized a movie and recited the whole thing while watching it.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love swimming.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you consider your pets to be your kids.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you have your own forum on FanFiction.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you spend 99% of your life on the computer.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you hate alcohol.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’re never going to take drugs.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love your family and friends.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever had a really crazy teacher.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you love to sing but hate doing it in front of people.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you hate math.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’re a cat person.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve never kissed or dated anyone.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever wanted to be in a movie.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you have one or more siblings.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’re so attached to the OCs in other peoples’ stories that you feel as if they should be a character on the show/movie.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you’ve ever felt like you’ve had no purpose in life anymore because you’ve seen every episode of a show that was cancelled.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you hate it when people who don’t know you mispronounce your name when reading it.
Master Shifu: Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
Brainy: This is the first time I’ve gotten kicked into the village.
Scruple: Clean clean clean! When do I get a chance to mess around?
Gargamel: You’ve messed up my life! Isn’t that enough?
Scruple: Huh! That guy really burns me up!
Finn: You obviously have plenty of experience in the field.
Mater: Well yeah I live right next to one!
Shrek: How did this happen?
Puss in Boots: Allow me to explain. When a man has certain feelings for a woman, powerful urge sweeps over him.
Shrek: I know how it happened! I just can’t believe it. (walks away)
Donkey: How does it happen?
Puss in Boots: (sighs)
Lightning McQueen: He won 3 Piston Cups!
Mater: (spits out drink) He did what in his cup?
Mater: Hey whaddya got here that’s free? How ‘bout that pistachio ice cream!
Japanese Car: No no, wasabi.
Mater: Oh same old same old. What’s up with you?
Eddy: (moons Kevin)
Ed: (laughs) I'm turning into a werewolf Eddy!
Eddy: ED! What are you doing in my bed?!
Ed: I can't sleep Eddy. I keep thinking... How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?
Eddy: Ed.. GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! (throws him off the bed)
Ed: Ow. My buttocks hurts.
Edd: Why are Eddy's clothes lying on my floor? Is he running around naked again?!
Po: How do I say this? Where did I come from?
Mr. Ping: Well you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg. Don’t ask me where the egg comes from!
Po: Dad, that’s not what I meant!
Donkey: I’m sorry but the position of annoying talking animals has already been taken!
Po: I’m not a big fat panda. I’m the big fat panda!
Sam: It was a long time ago, but I too was... a nerd!
Diego: I feel tingly.
Manny: Don’t say that when you’re pressed up against me!
Diego: Not that kind of tingly!
Doctor: Yeah, uh we’re with the Pet Hospital down the street and I understand you have a dying animal on the premises.
Theodore: Simon, does this make my butt look smaller?
Simon: Theodore, your butt looks fine. Those guys are just jerks.
Eddy: Let's go to my house and make some pizza!
Edd: I'll make the sauce!
Ed: I'll get in the way and make a big mess.
Kevin & Rolf: (see Ed pretending to be a bird bath)
Kevin: I think Ed found his calling in life, huh Rolf?
Rolf: Edboy reminds me to water my yam.
Kevin: Yeah. (laughs) Good one!
Rolf: This is no joke!
Kevin: (laughs again) You're killing me!
Rolf: (to Eddy) Look here Edboy! (ties rope around his waist) He who commands the boat (pulls the rope up with one hand while his other is on the ground) must rig many knots, yes? (laughs hysterically)
Kevin: Dude, that wasn't even remotely funny.
Alex: She’s got a gun! Let’s get out while we can! Pass it on!
Mason: He said “Let’s have some fun and take out the dam! Bassetthound!”
Alex: Tell them no! Pull up! It’ll kill us! There has to be another way! Pass it on!
Mason: He said “Don’t pull up. Kill us. There’s no other way. Bassetthound!”
Agnes: It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!
King Julien: Come come Maurice, what is a simple bite on the buttocks among friends? Here. Give me a nibble.
Po: No no no don’t die Shifu please!
Master Shifu: I’m not dying you idiot! Uh, Dragon Warrior. (sighs) I am simply at peace. Finally.
Po: Oh! So I should... stop talking?
Master Shifu: If you can.
Donkey: Aw, you got a puppy? All I got in my room is shampoo!
Fiona: And what of my groom to be, Lord Farquaad? What’s he like?
Shrek: Well let me put it this way princess. Men of Farquaad’s stature are in short supply?
Donkey: Aw no Shrek. There are those who think little of him!
Shrek & Donkey: (laughing)
Fiona: Stop it! Stop it both of you! You know you're just jealous because you could never measure up to a great ruler like Lord Farquaad!
Shrek: Yeah, well maybe you’re right princess. But I’ll let you do the “measuring” when you see him tomorrow.
Fiona: Well, when one lives alone, one has to learn these things in case there’s a... There’s an arrow in your butt!
Smurfette: Ooh! Are you alright Papa Smurf?
Papa Smurf: (rubbing butt) All except one cheek!
Plankton: You can’t do this to me Krabs! I went to college!
Patrick: That’s it SpongeBob! You have crossed the line! As of right now, THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!!
Patrick: Nah, you can look inside if you really want to.
Dr. Cockroach: Yes B.O.B. We are in the presence of the rare female monster.
B.O.B.: No way! It’s a boy! Look at his boobies!
Link: We need to have a talk.
Squidward: SpongeBob, I never thought I’d say this but... Let’s get that poop!
Rolf: (driving dirty tractor frantically until he arrives at Edd's house)
Rolf: (holding crotch and dancing around) Hello Edboys! I must use your restroom!
Eddy: The restroom's for paying customers only, Rolfy. Your tractor could use some work.
Rolf: Fine! Yes! Go! (hands money to Eddy)
Eddy: Key's in the garage.
Rolf: (runs inside)
Edd: Is that coagulation of dirt and clay Rolf? Did you give him permission to go into my house? He'll track mud!
Eddy: Relax. He'll never make it inside.
Rolf: (desperately trying to unhook the key off of a radiator) May the fleas from your cow inflame your rhubarb!
Rolf: (to Eddy) Ah, may I borrow your rump? Yes thank you.
Kevin: Hey, Fluffy!
Rolf: Fluffy? Is it not Jimmy? Who is Fluffy?
A few moments later...
Kevin: Where are ya Fluffy?
Rolf: Rolf is confused! Is it Jimmy or this Fluffy who is lost?
SpongeBob: I don’t think you can be the mom Patrick because you never wear a shirt.
Patrick: You’re right. If I were the mom, this would be kind of shocking... Just call me Daddy!
Mater: In this first one I can reach into a car’s hood, pull out his battery, and show it to him before he stalls. I call it, What I Accidentally Did To My Friend Luigi Once.
SpongeBob: So, this is work?
Patrick: You know it's not as easy as it looks. Sometimes I gotta move the antennae, sometimes I lose the remote, and sometimes my butt itches real bad!
SpongeBob: Oh, you poor poor thing. By the way, you forgot your briefcase! (dumps briefcase of doughnuts and ice cream on Patrick)
Patrick: Oh, so this is the thanks I get for working overtime?
Patrick: SpongeBob you can’t always expect my usual brand of stupidity. I like to mix it up. Keeps you on your toes.
Mr. Krabs: I didn’t wanna say this in front of Patrick, but that hat makes you look like a girl.
SpongeBob: Am I a pretty girl?
Mr. Krabs: Uh, you’re beautiful!
Mailman: (gives funny look)
Boss: What is this rubbish? I would not wipe my own bottom with this! Start over! And this! (spits out) I would not wash my own bottom with this, after carefully wiping and wiping and wiping! Now go stand in the corner and think about what you have done!
Marty: What?! All you did was kick over a rock?! This ain’t no dead end! I’m about to open a can of whoop butt on you warthog!
Wilbur: Oh uh what about your friend though huh? Don’t you have somewhere to be?
Marty: Yeah I do. You got lucky this time!
Doc: (checks watch) Damn! Where is that kid? (checks watch again) Damn! (checks watch again) Damn damn!
Marty: What about all that talk about screwing up future events? The space time continuum?
Doc: Well I figured... What the hell?
King Julien: Hurry up before we all come to our senses!
Ed: Look what I found guys!
Eddy: I'd tell ya I love ya Ed but I ain't that kinda guy!
Edd: Oh... Darn it!
Ed: Double D almost said a bad word Eddy!
Rolf: (soaking wet) Rolf WAS the son of a shepherd. Now Rolf is the posterior of a duck!
May: What number do you dial for 911?
Gargamel: You’re supposed to be watching your section of the forest!
Scruple: (yawns) Well, a growing boy needs his sleep.
Gargamel: Grow on your own time!
Scruple: Gee Gargy, thanks for being such a caring guardian!
Mike: Hey look at that it’s Randall! It’s... Oh.
Marty: Whoa wait a minute Doc! Are you tryna tell me that my mother... has got the hots for me?
Marty: Whoa this is heavy!
Doc: There’s that word again: heavy! Why is everything so heavy in the future is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?
Maggie: Yeah, they’re real. Quit staring.
Greedy: (singing while laying dough out)
Harmony: Hey Greedy, mind if I play along with your singing?
Greedy: I wish you wouldn’t. (walks away)
Harmony: You never let me play!
Jokey: (puts dough in trumpet) Personally Harmony, I’d love to hear a few blasts!
Harmony: Sure Jokey! (starts to play)
Greedy: No no! My dough!
Harmony: (blows into trumpet and dough flies out, hitting Papa Smurf in the face)
Jokey: (laughs) April Smurf’s Day! April Smurf’s Day! Wasn’t that the smurfiest thing you ever... (turns around and gasps) Papa Smurf!
Papa Smurf: (frowning) Very funny my amusing little smurfs! Lucky for you it’s April Smurf’s Day!
Harmony, Greedy & Jokey: Sorry Papa Smurf!
Donkey: Well it’s a long story but you see Shrek and I took some magic potion and well now... we’re sexy!
Fiona: (looks at Puss in Boots) Shrek?
Puss in Boots: For you baby, I could be.
Donkey: Yeah you wish!
Rolf: (sitting on a giant sausage being pulled by Victor) Rolf's giant wiener will fetch a pretty penny at the market, yes Victor?
Rolf: Look! Our hero dangles like Victor's milk spouts!
Jonny: Victor's got milk spouts?!
Rolf: (picks up dirt and holds it up to his ear) The soil speaks to me! It tells me, "Rolf, the Mucky Boys are 50 paces towards the sun, cooking beets!"
Sarah: Are you sure?
Rolf: Foolish youth! The soil knows all.
Donkey: I’m already starting to get nauseous from memories of wedgies and swirlies!
Puss in Boots: But how did you receive the wedgies, when you are clearly not a wearer of the underpants?
Donkey: Let’s just say some things are better left unsaid and leave it at that!
Odin: You’re a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
Thor: And you are an old man and a fool!
Odin: Yes. I was a fool... to think you were ready.
Odin: (points at Loki) Hey!
Jay: It just be raining black people in New York!
Laufey: (to Thor) Run back home little princess.
Loki: (stops) Damn.
Rolf: Look at this footprint! I haven't seen feet this big since my great-grandmother!
Jonny: Can I have a bite of your sandwich Rolf?
Rolf: (smelling Jonny's breath) Anchovy paste? 1952? A fine year. Hail to the anchovy! Rolf respects the stench.
Jonny: (pokes Rolf's head repeatedly) Poke, poke, poke!
Rolf: Ha-Ho! Rolf is honored by your knowledge of the shepherds customary salute. (pokes, slaps and kicks Jonny) Did you catch my drift?
Jonny: (unleashing anchovy breath) YEE-HAW!!
Rolf: You are full of pickles and beets today, yes, Jonny?
Rolf: I invite you and your friend to join me! (takes Jonny with him)
Eddy: What just happened?! Rolf fell in love with the guy!
Edd: It appears annoyance doesn't cross cultural boundaries.
Rolf: (raising a hammer) Stand back, as Rolf has eaten Mama's pickled cabbage! (brings hammer down onto target) SHLAHORM!!
Guy: Uh excuse me. My metal detector broke. Can I use yours?
Plankton: SpongeBob, this is your next lesson. Be aggressive! Tell that guy to take a hike!
SpongeBob: Do you wanna take a hike with me?
Plankton: Now look what you’ve done! Tell that guy to go fall in a ditch!
SpongeBob: Hey! Go check in that ditch!
Guy: (jumps in ditch) Wow! Buried treasure! Thanks!
SpongeBob: Did you see that Plankton? That guy found some buried treasure!
Plankton: SpongeBob you’ll never get it right! Tell that guy you know karate and you’ll tie him in a knot if you don’t get your metal detector back!
SpongeBob: Hey! I’m gonna tie your shoe if you don’t give that back!
Guy: But I’m wearing sandals!
SpongeBob: Okay nevermind! It’s alright Plankton he’s wearing sandals.
Thor: Do not touch me again.
Tony: Then don’t take my stuff.
Thor: You have no idea what you’re dealing with.
Tony: Uh, Shakespeare in the park? Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?
SpongeBob: Pat, get your wallet out. Okay. Goodness lesson #1: You see someone drop their wallet. (whispers) Patrick drop the wallet.
Patrick: (drops wallet)
SpongeBob: Now, what would you do?
Manray: Excuse me sir, but I do believe you’ve dropped your wallet.
Patrick: Doesn’t look familiar to me.
Manray: What? I just saw you drop it! Here.
Patrick: Nope, it’s not mine.
Manray: It is yours. I am trying to be a good person and return it to you.
Patrick: Return what to who?
Manray: (facepalms) (gets out ID card) Aren’t you Patrick Star?
Manray: And this is your ID.
Manray: I found this ID, in this wallet. And if that’s the case this must be your wallet.
Patrick: That makes sense to me.
Manray: Then take it.
Patrick: It’s not my wallet.
Manray: You take the wallet or I’ll rip your arms off!
SpongeBob: (turns tickle belt on) Uh uh! Wrong! Good people don’t rip other peoples arms off.
SpongeBob: You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that’d just be okay.
Older Boris: (speaking to younger self) You pathetic waste of Boglodite flesh! I’d kill you right now if I didn’t value my own life.
Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop ‘til nightfall.
Pippin: What about breakfast?
Aragorn: We’ve already had it.
Pippin: We’ve had one yes. What about second breakfast?
Aragorn: (looks at Pippin oddly and walks away)
Merry: I don’t think he knows about second breakfast Pip.
Bilbo: I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half as you half as well than you deserve.
Rolf: (referring to Eddy who keeps yelling) His shrieks rip through Rolf like Nana's cabbage stew!
Ed: (trapped in a package that's in a mailbox with Edd and Eddy) Um, guys? I have to go to the bathroom.
Edd & Eddy: NOOO!!!
Edd: (after the unexpected rain stops) Summer rains, you can never predict them. (rains again for a few seconds and then stops) Summer rains you can never- (rains again) predict them. (rain stops) Summer rains-
Eddy: Double D!
China: (to America) Unfortunately if we don't find shelter before a storm blows in we could die of exposure or be forced to share our body heat. This is a matter of gay or death!
Poland: (wearing mini-skirt and tapping Lithuania's back) I look cool, right?
Lithuania: Of course you do. If you're a 7th grade prep-school girl.
Italy: I was hoping red underwear would bring you the happy luck. You know, for next year.
Germany: Like I need more of your happy luck.
Italy: Also, you look like you enjoy underwear.
Germany: Are you trying to call me a pervert?! Huh?!
Japan: Did you know, my people adopted a Spartan type of education for awhile?
Greece: Hm. Really? So tell me how it felt to study. To train in combat. And hunt with other men. Naked.
Japan: We didn't do the naked part! Our teachers just yelled at us a lot. This Spartan education sounds like it was very invigorating.
Greece: Yes. Duty demanded they stripped down to the butts for physical inspection once every 10 days in front of another soldier or... friend...
Greece: Do you want to try it?
Japan: Thank you no.
Sebastian: You see I am simply one hell of a butler.
Patrick: That looks like the toilet plunger I threw out yesterday.
Mr. Krabs: *snatches it out of his hand* That ain't no toilet plunger! *reverses the suction cup* It's a 17th century soup ladle! See?
Patrick: Man, was I using mine wrong!
Dr. Stein: Happy puking. I guess that's one more thing I don't understand.
Crona: Stop it! When you squat it looks like you're going to the bathroom!
Those are a lot of quotes! I’ll be adding more when I think of them. Hopefully you got a good laugh from reading these. :D
Anyway, I love this site and I've read many great stories. If you have any ideas about a story I should write please let me know. It would be cool to even work on a story with someone else. I've heard of many people doing that.
I love getting reviews on my stories! I'm always happy to receive criticism whether it's good or bad. It helps me figure out how I could make the story better and I like to know what people think about them.
I'm also happy to chat any time. Just send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I get the chance.
Well thanks for taking the time to read my profile! See ya around FanFiction! :)
Unsafe External Link