Author has written 3 stories for My Little Pony, And Then There Were None, and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.
(Real)Name: Dominique Jonathan Farnsworth
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Cobalt (turns Icy blue sometimes, but now stays at an ocean of Ice within a ring of cobalt)
Favorite Color(s): Black and red
Favorite Food: No particular favorites, I'll eat anything
Favorite Music Genre: Same as foods, I'll listen to anything
Personal Theme Song(s): 'Monster' by Skillet, 'Broken Mirrors' by Rise Against, 'Hell for Frandle' by BubbleRecords (For when I feel psychotic and murderous)
Religion: None unless you count the two on the right. Switches between atheism and nihilism
Different Voices/Beings In My Head
Kyo - Anger/Rage: Is about 5'3" and wears black, baggy jeans and a wife-beater, Hand and foot-wraps. He has red eyes, medium length black hair, and Fire in his soul. Ifrit trains and helps him out sometimes.
Cole - Greed: Changes between a mobster (in a white suit with a red tie on a black under-shirt and white fedora with a black stripe around the base) and a bank robber (Black clothes and ski mask) quiet often. Although he always has orange eyes and short, slicked back blonde hair no matter what. Earth heads his ca-...demand. The Brothers tend to invite him out for drinks every so-often.
Momiji - Joy/child-like tendencies: A small, golden-haired kid with yellow/amber eyes. About as energetic as the Lightning itself. Normally wears shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. Quezacotl wraps its wings protectively around him.
William (a.k.a. Will) - Will to live, to succeed, etc.: An average sized guy, roughly 5'7". He usually has on a long-sleeved green shirt under a black short-sleeved shirt. Messy black hair covers his radiant green eyes. As calm as the Wind. Pandemona chats with him often.
Charlotte (a.k.a. Charlie) - Hope: One of the only two female out of all of them, she's the tomboy of the two. Normally dresses in a short-sleeved shirt and jeans, has blue eyes, neck length brown hair, and A-cup sized breasts...what? I had to put a description down. Anyway, she has fingerless hand-wraps and wears sneakers. Sometimes a band-aid over the bridge of her nose. Rushes like Water and hits as hard as Ice. Shiva and Leviathan seem to guide and console her.
Amy - Love/Compassion: The other female in the group, though much more feminine.She's almost always in jeans and a white blouse. Her eyes are a mix of purple and pink, she almost always has a book in her hand and reading-glasses on her face. Her breast size (Much to the chagrin of Hope) is a solid C-cup. Her waist-long, raven-black hair is simply brushed back most of the time, other times semi-braided. She can pick up on the Gravity of the situation in an instant. She and Diablos lend each other various books and tomes.
Archer - Evil/Psychotic-tendencies/Fear: Pale white skin that looks suspiciously like bone, black trench-coat that matches his abyssal black hair and eyes, along with ripped blue jeans, and tattered black sneakers. Darkness follows him everywhere. I've seen him and Cerberus talking on walks more than once.
And all this happens in the house which is my skull...What? They got bored and made rooms for themselves. Also a common room, kitchen, entertainment area, dojo (Guess who decided on that), personal bathrooms (Because who wants to share?), and a town around it. My ideas and creations as well as other people's work tend to visit them, so they don't get lonely.
Comments about self: Not really much to comment about, other than my emotions kicking on and off at random times. So I'm mostly an emotionless husk that loves any feelings to fill the void, no matter what that feeling is. I feel like I'm slowly going insane.
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile
I am the guy that people look through when I say something. I am the guy that spends most of his free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the guy that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the guy that doesn't spend all his time on MySpace and Facebook, or talking to a friend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the guy that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the guy that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the guy who knows and is proud to be who he is, doesn't care if people call him weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express himself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the guys who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Miffdogga, Dark-Wings the Kind
Smusher6’s Favourite Character Questionnaire!
LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME/ANIME:
1: Raven (Rune Factory 3) - A stubborn red-headed beauty with stunning blue eyes and a very tender personality underneath all that depression. Coming to Sharance and getting to know her has made me really just want to hold her close and not let go, no matter how many times she says I’m going to disappear...I just want to be there for the rest of my life.
2: Natalie (Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, Sunshine Islands) - Tomboy, Red-head, Loyal to family even if she harasses her younger brother Eliot, and a great cook. The only reason she’s number 2 instead of 1 is because she marries...Pierre. Other than that, she’s been a great help around the farm. *Shudders*
3: Kanon Daiba (Gods Eater) - A shy, accident-prone, pink-haired girl whom I have found to be quite charming in my days at Fenrir east. I may get mad from the friendly fires that she is known for, but I have found that, most of the time, she actually ended up saving my life.
4: Anko Mitarashi (Naruto) - She’s hot, has a nice figure, an unusual hair color, and gray(?) eyes. Although her attitude kinda throws me a little, she’s still a cool person to hang around, even if she teases me about...things...
5: Makoto Nanaya (BlazeBlu) - Beastkin. Enough said. Other than that, I find her fun to not only be around but to spar as well. She’s real mischievous from being part squirrel, but that just adds to the fun. Not to mention, she’s kinda cute when she’s like that.
6: Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy viii) - His outfit’s awesome, his gunblade is amazing, and he saved the freaking world! Yes he did have help, and yes he can be an emo douche muffin (Ha, he hates it when I call him that!) sometimes, but he has a good heart. A heart that’s had to deal with some painful stuff. We spar from time to time.
7: Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy vii, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core) - Same as Squall. Though he may not be as emo as Squall, he did have a phase of not caring for anything...until his little girlfriend kicked him into gear. He really took care of things while all of us in AVALANCHE were holding back the SHINRA.
8: Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) - A shy greenette who is also part Esper? Hell yeah! At first, she was just a shell of a girl with moments of playfulness, but, ever since Kefka unleashed the Triad, she’s grown more motherly towards orphans. Heh, I remember visiting that place once, all the kids called me uncle and practically forced me to play with them. Terra had the biggest smile on her face watching me play with the kids; I’m still not sure whether it was approval or...something more.
9: Maylene (Pokemon) - She and I go way back; we grew up in the same town together, played the same games, liked the same shows, got into scuffles with local bullies, etc. The pink-haired Gym-leader and I went our separate ways a couple years ago, she wanting to be a Gym-leader and me wanting to be an artist/trainer. We only recently saw each other again after my travels ended up having me challenging the Gym-leaders to battles for the Sinnoh league.
10: Utsuho “Okuu” Reiuji (TouHou Project) - A ditzy Hell-Raven with power over nuclear energy, she and I have been through thick and thin together. Though we barely see each other because of her job and my dealings with the various incidents that pop up here and there, we still remain good friends even after so many years.
Then ask the following questions:
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Most likely make a corny comment from lack of sleep, and then blush profusely. After a bit, I’d ask what’s wrong and offer to lie next to her if it was a bad dream.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Most likely would follow this:
She opens the door and enters, not knowing I was in the shower until after she strips down and pulls the curtain*
I take a look at her, blush a bit while looking at the ceiling “Um...do you...want to join?”
Cue Nose bleed followed by fainting from her*
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
“Um...I didn’t know you were into girls, Anko...then again...threesome?” Unsure grin met with lecherous smile “Um...so...yes?” I am then pulled into her room along with Maylene.
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
“Mmm This is good! I didn’t know you could cook.”
Embarrassed smile “Oh...it was nothing...Tsubaki’s the one who gave me pointers...I’m just glad this attempt went better than last time.”
I cock my head “Last ti-?”
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
“Huh...Rinoa keep you up all night?”
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
“Um...the hell did this come from?!”
“Oh, NOW you say it.”
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
After calming down the frightened children around her bed, I would ask her what happened, then give her a hug out of relief that she was alright.
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
All in good fun, unless she is malicious about it. Though, I can’t see her to be that type of girl.
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
She’s probably in her own little world.
-Flash cut to her inner thoughts-
“Huh...I wonder why things are the color that they are. Surely things could have been different if they wanted to.”
“OH MY GAWD THE PAIN‼ OH DEAR NEPTUNE MAKE IT STOP‼!”
“Oh, I thought I killed you, oh well. MURDER TIME FUN TIME‼!”
Yeah, her own little world.
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Make a splint out of a tree branch and some palm leaves to set my leg in place before calling for help.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
Probably a cute little bobble or doohickey she found on one of her missions.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Best case scenario? Kick the door down and help me out, laughing at my predicament. Worst case? Laugh and get some marshmallows.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Join me in my stupidity.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
Hurt and disbelief followed by pure, unadulterated furry. Turning into her phoenix form to burn everyone near her. (Mainly me)
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Sympathetic look followed by an awkward back pat and some conversation.
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Probably shouting things like “Kick his ass!” and “Attack his roots!” no matter what the tournament is.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
At first be confused, saying her trademark “unyuu” followed by shrugging and joining in.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
She’s just so...wow. Her beauty is unparalleled, her concern for others over herself is admirable, and her movement, in both human and phoenix form, is just so graceful.
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9:
Probably push the two towards each other, with some help from Makoto.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to their parents. Would you get along?
Her mother would most likely be ecstatic that someone would date her daughter without any alternative motives other than her daughter’s happiness. Her dad...probably the same, except less noticeable under a stern gaze that screamed “Don’t you try anything funny with her!”
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
No, unless one of two things happened. One, it was an accident. Two, Squall got plastered and we all immediately played truth or dare afterwards.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Look at him like he’s grown an extra head, and then sigh. Gibsmack the next instant without warning.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Make no sudden movements. These creatures live for the hunt...god, why did I allow Cait Sith to style my hair like the late president Shinra?!
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Pull her close and say that there is someone out there for everyone, and, if she wants, I could be that one.
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
Sit there staring at the screen, thinking it’s a joke until my brain works. I’d then confront her about it and see where things go from there.
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Hot hot hawt hawt hot hot hawt hawt hot hot hawt hawt hot hawt hawt.
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Welp, another innocence lost at the coils of the snake princess...she’s behind me...isn’t she...
Dragged into the hotel* “NOOOOO I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE‼!”
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
No, Squall’s emo attitude would make Raven feel like shit and it could only end badly.
Would 2 trust 5?
No...well, maybe. As long as Makoto doesn’t do anything that’ll harm Natalie or her family, she’s ok with her.
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
The first ever Dango shop is made in former hell.
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Probably a combat course. Makoto isn’t very book-smart and Raven isn’t one for history
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
Tuna Sashimi, Sweet and sour Pork, and Mochi dipped in the sauce used for Dango.
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
Combat instructors or bodyguards. Cross-dressing optional.
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
Yeah, Terra is careful with things like this. Though, I can’t see Makoto sitting still for more than a minute...
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
Squall wouldn’t care (Unless it turns out to be Rinoa) and Maylene...can she draw?
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Girl stuff. Best to tune it out now or forever be scarred...both physically and mentally...girls can be as gentle as butterflies yet as fierce as dragons.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
Okuu would probably start to cry and Raven would hold her close saying how sorry she was, while internally saying how much those close to her end up getting hurt.
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
Maylene would probably think nothing of it and tell Natalie she sent it to the wrong person. Unknowingly giving Makoto ammo for teasing and whatnot.
5 and 6 did a workout together?
Makoto would still have energy to burn while Squall would be gasping for air.
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
He wouldn’t have come anyway.
7 won the lottery?
And spends it on Tifa.
8 had quite a big secret?
She’s thought of me that way for some time now.
9 became a singer?
Hard rock, all the way!
10 got a daughter?
Holds Okuu close* NUUUUU‼‼ WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY OKUU?! WHO?!
What would 1 think of 2?
A little stiff but caring nonetheless.
How would 3 greet 4?
Tentatively with a reasonable amount of fear.
What would 4 envy about 5?
Her fluffy tail and cute ears.
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Probably kicking his ass...that and nuts.
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
Emo sword-wielding, magic-using world-savers.
What would make 7 angry at 8?
How much she cares about others.
Where would 8 meet 9?
On a grocery trip, vegetables were needed.
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
That she’s jealous of her breast size and hair length.
What would make 10 scared of 1?
Her proficiency with a blade.
Is 3 gay?
Noop, one hundred percent straight...Though Anko tries to change that to bi...
How do you feel right now?
Tired...I just want to fall asleep next to these beautiful girls. Squall and Cloud should be out doing their own thing.
Greetings to the fine folk that moderate our site.
Myself, along with many, have been writing and posting on your fine site for years now, some of the better examples of up and coming writers out there are now suddenly finding some of the stories we've come to love at risk of being removed without the chance to even rectify our errors.
It's quite easy to simply add an MA rating, additional filters or even a simple requirement for a free membership to read the stories presented here, and would cut down on hateful anonymous reviews and posts at the same time, so I have to question as to why such a thing, in all this time, simply wasn't added.
If you're worried about falsification of a registration then have an appropriate disclaimer and then there can be no dispute, you took your steps and the PARENTS didn't monitor their children, if that is even your concern. If it is more of a personal view or desire then please at least let people know and give them a chance to remove a story that you and yours find offensive, most people on the site are actually rather cordial when it comes to such requests.
While I cannot say for sure if this letter will even reach those that may be willing to listen, of if it's more akin to a wide spectrum purge in preparation for something bigger, please understand that you are going to be looseing a LARGE number of your writers, and thus your income from a lack of readers if there is not some level of action taken to help with this situation.
For those that may agree with this, please feel free to sign on and send this to the support server, maybe we can get some movement on this.
Heres a petition some one made: petition/lemons-for-fanfiction/
Heres a forum: topic/111772/63683250/26/#
If you could do what some other authors have done and post this petition as a temporary new chapter on some of your stories to help spreed the word? It would help a lot it's how I found out about this.
Agato the Venom Host
The Dark Graven
Lord Orion Salazar Black
Kumo no Makoto
Korraganitar the NightShadow
Final Black Getsuga
Masane Amaha's King
Nero Angelo Sparda
bunji the wolf
The Neo Productions
Agato the Venom Host
The Dark Graven
Lord Orion Salazar Black
Kumo no Makoto
Korraganitar the NightShadow
Final Black Getsuga
Masane Amaha's King
Nero Angelo Sparda
bunji the wolf
Dark-Wings the Kind
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(she always changes her penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, EmmettCullenFan, Bella Masen Cullen, Me Love Edward Cullyou, SilverMoonArcher,forbiddenkitsunegoddess13, Howl To The Moon, Nayeli, mochiusagi, darkablino, Sabaku no Koneko, Fumetsu Kaji, Eovin,Emo Doppelganger Onyx, Miffdogga, Dark-Wings the Kind are obsessed with fan fiction copy this into your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
Stole from: Moonlightpheonix-xX who stole from: UlrichStern1340
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water.
2. Last phone call: Step-mom, Tina. Had to settle some drama between my three step-sisters.
3. Last text message: To my friend Devere, thanking her for the birthday present.
4. Last song: Dead Memories by Slipknot
5. Last time you cried: The beginning of the year...
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: ...no. Haven't even been on one and I'm nineteen.
7. Been cheated on: No, that's one of the reasons why I sometimes veer away from the idea of dating.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Again, I'm a 19-year old who hasn't had a first date. You think I'd have my first kiss before a first date?
9. Lost someone special: Yeah...my father.
10. Been depressed: Diagnosed with severe depression, though I hide it pretty well.
11. Been drunk and threw up: I don't drink.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: No.
16. Fallen in love: No.
17. Laughed until you cried: No.
18. Met someone who changed you: No.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Somewhat.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list: No.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Just a few friends and family members, though I rarely go on it.
23. Do you have any pets: Three dogs. Two of them are pugs and one is a boston 'Terror'. Benny and Poppy are the Pugs while Anabelle is the Boston.
24. Do you want to change your name: Yeah. The name 'Dominique' (Pronounced 'Dominic') is a little too long for my taste.
25. What did you do for your last birthday: Same thing I do every day. Birthdays just seem to blend with everyday now.
26. What time did you wake up today: 7:00 AM
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Gaming.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To get a girl who would love me for who I am.
29. Last time you saw your mother: Last night at dinner.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I want to be stronger so I can protect my friends and family.
32. What are you listening to right now: Remixes of Final Fantasy songs.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing much.
35. Most visited webpage: Fanfiction.
37. Nicknames: In real life? Nick, Mushroom (for a mushroom shirt I used to always wear), Bolt, Dom, Shitake, Deathcap.
38. Relationship Status: Not seeing anybody at the moment, too depressed to go searching just to wind up getting hurt.
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus.
40. He or She: He.
41. Elementary School: Otando elementary, Ron Watson elementary, Underdown elementary, Estrella Mountain elementary.
42. High School: Estrella Mountain Highschool
43. College: Dunno yet.
44. Hair color: Dark brown.
45. Long or short: Short.
46. Height: 6'2'
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Used to, then I moved.
48. What do you like about yourself: My Gaming ability...that's it.
49. Piercings: None.
50. Tattoos: None.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
52. First surgery: Had to go in for a certain pair of family members trying to kill each other. They have been seperated by stiches ever since. *Looks down and glares at crotch*
53. First piercing: Didn't get one.
54. First best friend: Can't remember.
55. First sport you joined: Soccer.
56. First vacation: Never been on one.
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: Nothing.
61. I'm about to: Finish writing a chapter.
62. Listening to: Final Fantasy 8 - Don't be afraid (Battle Theme) Remix.
63. Waiting for: Nothing. My life is boring.
64. Want kids: No. In this putrid world of ours, they have no place.
65. Get married: Pfft, nice wish. Who would ever fall for a boring guy like me...
66. Career: Dunno yet.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Shorter, adds to the adorable factor.
70. Older or Younger: Doesn't matter.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive, but not afraid to voice her opinion.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Both. Someone who is sensitive to other people's feelings but likes to have fun noetheless.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
77. Drank hard liquor: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broke someone's heart: Not that I know of.
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes...
82. Been arrested: Once as a kid. I somehow broke out of my parents apartment and stole gummi-worms from an across the street Circle K.
83. Turned someone down: No.
84. Cried when someone died: My dad...
85. Fallen for a friend: Yeah, though I never acted upon it for fear of loosing the friendship.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: No.
87. Miracles: No. Never happened for me in any part of my life.
88. Love at first sight: Yes.
89. Heaven: No. Used to, but then my prayers weren't answered.
90. Santa Claus: Used to, then I grew up..
91. Kiss on the first date: Sometimes, depends on the mood.
92. Angels: Not the kind with wings, or the kinds with halos. The kind that bring you home when it no longer makes sense.
1. When writing Fanfictions, avoid doing multiple stories at the same time. That's why I only make one story and finish it to the end; two stories or more can give you a hard time not to mention the amount of stress you'll be receiving.
2. Stop when you feel like it. Writing something while your in a bad mood makes the quality of the writing equally bad. Its best that you take breaks here and there such as playing a video game or reading other stories. Having a good mood and a clear mind can help you write better.
3. Carry a notebook. When I'm in school, my friends will always see me, unless otherwise, carrying a notebook. The said notebook carries the outlines for my story. How does this help? Well, having a notebook with you can help you write down story ideas that suddenly pop into your mind. The Second Life plot actually came to me whilst I was listening to a lesson our teacher was giving during our T.L.E. subject. During the subject period I wrote an outline for it, up to 5 chapters, then eventually typed it when I got home.
4. Have rituals. What I mean by 'rituals' is that its something special you do. My special ritual that I do when I type, is I open my windows media player and just start playing songs while I'm typing. The songs make me think...clearer in a way.
5. Don't hurry it up. Be sure to read it over and over again until your satisfied with your writing. Remember, there's no pressure even though you may think there is and keep in mind, your the one whose in control of the updates.
6. Never underestimate the power of friends and friendship. They are there for a reason. Friends can be one wonderful source of inspiration and story ideas. Remember, two heads are better than one. The more the merrier.
7. Develop a writing style. Writing style defines who you are here on the Fanfiction Community. The word itself is self-explanatory so I won't go into detail about it. What I will tell you here is how you develop/create your writing style. How? Well, you can create/develop your writing style by writing often. Writing is the only way possible for you to practice and perfect your writing style. There's no other best way. (Thank you, ViperWatcher!)
Unsafe External Link