Author has written 6 stories for Pokémon, Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5, Ninja Turtles, and Cars.
Okay! So, I did a spring cleaning of my fics, and there are some that I wrote a while ago that I am rewriting. Any that I left posted, I plan on finishing if they are unfinished and leaving alone if they are complete. I plan on trying to be on fanfiction a little more, as I have gotten quite a few new ideas together. On the bottom of my profile page, just above the stories list, I have an updated list of my fics, explaining the current status of them and whether or not they will be finished.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe and God and Jesus Christ is His son...
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that you're having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom and the Marine and Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) Your favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007. (A/N: Did any of you did that?)
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar.
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) When you know three ways to use the following: A Table, A Ladder, and a Chair.
42) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
43) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at a event.
44) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
45) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants. (Why the hell did he do that?)
46) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS AWESOME! WE ARE SO DOING THAT AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are temporary
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?' OR call him saying 'You're gonna die in 7 days'
FRIENDS:hides you from the cops.
BEST FRIENDS:is probably the reason they're after you in the first place...
FRIENDS:will go to a concert with you.
BEST FRIEND: will help you kidnap the band.
FRIENDS:will help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: will trip you again and/or sit on your back to keep you down.
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
BEST FRIENDS: will sit back and laugh.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crappp!
STATUS OF MY FICS:
Promises Well Broken: I can't make any promises about this one. *slaps knee* Currently debating on this one. I don't know if I should keep it posted or not, or rewrite, or what the fudge to do with it. So for know, I'mma slap that big HIATUS label on it.
New Recruit: FINISHED!
Cortez Cross Rhodes: I'm going to try to finish this one. For the fans!
Blind as a Wolf?: This one is going to be rewritten and tweaked here and there. I like the idea, I like my OC Tripper, and I adore Raphael, but this thing needs a rewrite.
Float Like a Superbird: FINISHED! Not sure if I will write a sequel.