Author has written 1 story for Harvest Moon.
Grade: Sophomore (in College)
Major: Psychology, Neuroscience, and Pre-Med
Books: Oh, gosh, where do I start? I have no time to read anymore, it seems, but! My favorites of all time are Howl's Moving Castle and 1984.
Currently Reading: Nothing at the moment, besides a mountain of overpriced (but, admittedly, interesting) textbooks!
Movies: Forrest Gump, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Mulan, Les Miserables
Games: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, Golden Sun, Final Fantasy X (though I want to play the rest of them too!), Fire Emblem, Fallout, Team Fortress II, World of Warcraft, Bravely Default, Persona 3 and 4
Hobbies: Sleeping, napping, or anything else involving laying in bed and doing nothing all day tbh. I used to be an avid soccer player, I play Quizbowl for my school in my spare time (which is basically really difficult, competitive Jeopardy!), I make sandwiches for the Hope Center every week, and I'm also an editor of a literary magazine!
Color: Definitely yellow (though I'm Team Mystic all the way!)
Food: Anything involving cheesecake. Or cheese in general, really! I love just about anything sweet though!
Immunity: I know that I've been really slow to update lately, but thank you all for your continued support!
In Which Michael Becomes an Aunt (Howl's Moving Castle)- Just a cute, plotless little one-shot for my favorite book of all time. I'll definitely finish writing it for grins and giggles, but whether it gets published or not depends on how it actually turns out.
Yet-To-Be-Named (But it's Harvest Moon! :D): With Immunity wrapping up, I've started writing this Trent/Jill story. It's going pretty darn good so far, if I do say so myself! I'm so proud! *sniffle* There's no OFFICIAL summary yet, and if I try to explain it outright it will come out all boring and mangled, so I'll just wait for the inspiration to strike before getting into the details. Anyways, I think you guys will like it a lot!
Random Facts About Myself That You Probably Don't Care About But I'm Going To List Anyways To Take Up Space
1. I play the flute! I'm not the best at it, but it's pretty fun, and I like it a lot. I've never written music before, but I think that would be something cool to do in the future!
2) I can recite the first 30 digits of pi! My 4th grade math teacher wrote them in the board and said off-handedly that we'd never be able to memorize them, nor would we ever have a need to do so. Naturally, I took that as a challenge, and here we are!
3) I used to play soccer when I was younger, but had to quit to focus on academics and whatnot. I still love it though, and play with my little sister when I can!
4) I have a mild obsession with socks. Seriously though, I freaking love getting them as gifts. My favorites so far include pairs with bacon and eggs on them, and another with ice cream cones. How cool is that? (See what I did there? Because it's ice cream? Comedy gold, people.)
5) I work at a library! It's mostly "dull" stuff like checking out books or banging on the printer until it works, but sometimes I get to repair old books and things like that! It sounds boring, but it's actually pretty neat. I got to hold a first edition Charles Dickens book the other day and just about fainted.