Author has written 4 stories for Mortal Instruments.
Hi, you can call me Blaze. I'm 17 and that's about as personal as I am going to get on my info. Sorry, but I tend to be a bit paranoid of people trying to harm/kill me. Besides that crazy side, I am actually really easy to get along with as long as I like you. I am out spoken, very mature for my age, love art in all forms, and writing. I have three cats, two of which I adore and the other one is a demon cat sent to torture me. I want a dog but my mom says I’m not home enough. ;(
Music is literally my life. it expresses me, helps me get through rough days, and 95% of the time I have my iPod on. I love all music pretty much, except most rap. I was raised on country music, fell in love with Rock n roll, and express my anger through metal/screamo. I'm not even going to begin to list all of my favorite bands, because there are too many. Okay here are a few, just to get the roundabout of what all I like. NeverShoutNever, Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Guns n’ Roses, Sum 41, Maroon 5, Eminem, Asking Alexandria, Bon Jovi, 3Oh!3, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. And that's just trying to get in all my genres.
I have always loved reading and writing. some of my most inspirational books are:
The Sisters Grimm, The Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, Twilight, Hunger Games, Fablehaven, Witch and Wizard, Strange Angels, The Velveteen Rabbit, and A Child Called "It".
When I’m too lazy to actually read I like to watch movies. A lot. I’m a sucker for a romance film, but I usually like comedies and horrors. a few for example are
Lion King, The Pirates of the Caribbean, The Patriot, Get Him to the Greek, 21 Jump Street, Twilight, Easy A, The Labyrinth, Avengers, Dirty Dancing, the Grudge, "It", Children of the Corn, Wrong Turn, Friday the 13th, Scream, Dawn of the Dead, The Orphan, Bring It On, Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy vs. Jason, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the Shining. Oh, and let's not forget Magic Mike. ;D
I really don't watch all that much television. Usually just movies. Some good shows that I do enjoy watching occasionally are:
One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Two and a Half Men, Scrubs, American Dad, Revenge, Ridiculousness, M*A*S*H, House, Glee, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Bones, NCIS, Tosh.0, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, etc.
I play lots of sports. My main being volleyball, basketball, Tennis, Swimming, Cheer, and Dance. My favorite teams sports wise include the St, Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, and the New England Patriots.
Some of my favorite quotes include:
"Corner. Now!!!" - Isabel
This tells a little about me:
[ ] You wear chains.
[ ] You have worn black lipstick.
[x] You're going to/or have a tattoo.
[x] You dislike pink.
[x] You hate preps.
[x] You have written a sad poem.
[ ] You have worn converse with the tongue flipped out.
[x] Your usual outfits consist of bright or cheery colors.
I'm sure I'll add more later. Until then I hope you all feel stalkerishly like you know me better.
Repost this if you truly believe in God
A - AVAILABLE: I'm mentally having an open marriage with Channing Tatum, Jack Sparrow, Christofer Drew, Tyler Hoechlin, David Beckham, Adam Levine, Alex Pettyfer and Jace Wayland.:)
1. who was the last person you texted?
2. where was your profile picture taken?
outside my house...
3. have you ever lost a friend?
4. what song did you listen to last?
I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance
5. whats your relationship status?
6. where do you wish you were right now?
7. who are you talking to right now?
8. what color are your socks?
purple and white
9. ever had a near death experience?
10. something you do a lot?
Wish i could just be me without restrictions
11. are you currently angry at anyone?
12. whats stopping you from going for the person you like?
age. looks. status. everything and nothing. :/
13. when was the last time you cried?
14. is there anyone you would do anything for?
Too many too list
15. what do you think about before you fall asleep?
16. who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
17. what is your favorite song?
Too many too list
18. what are you doing right now?
Wishing i was someone else
19. who do you trust right now?
Isabel and Kenzie
20. where did you get the shirt your wearing?
Like i remember. lol
21. have you kissed someone the passed week?
Yes. A lot actually...
22. who is your friend that lives closest to you?
I'm not really sure who. hmmm
23. describe your life in one word?
Roller-coaster (i cheated ;D)
24. who are you thinking of right now?
25. what should you be doing right now?
26. who do you listen to the most?
27. who was the last person that gave you a hug?
28. who was the last person that yelled at you?
29. do you act differently around the person you like?
I try not to
30. what is your natural hair color?
brunette power ;D
31. who makes you laugh the most?
32. who was the last person to make you sad?
33. have you smoked before?
34. has anyone ever called you, "Beautiful" before?
35. do you have a best friend?
36. have you held hands with opposite gender in the past 3 days?
yes i think...
37. have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
all the time
38. are you happy with life right now?
39. are you currently jealous?
40. what clothes are you currently wearing?
sweats and fleece top... odd combo
41. what were you doing on Friday night?
42. have you ever had your heart broke?
43. have you ever broken someones heart?
i hope not
44. Who is your coolest friend?
45. have you dated someone longer than a year?
46. what's your favorite color?
47. what color is your room?
brown and blue
48. what is your boyfriend/girlfriends name?
49. what color is your shirt right now?
50. what do you live in?
51. what does your last text say?
Heyyyy my mommy says i can keep your guinea pig!! :D
52. what's your eye color?
53. what are you scared of?
Drowning, someone cutting the backs of my heels, my oldest brother, and dying without everyone knowing how i really feel.