I have happily been reading fanfics for over 7 years of my 17 short years of life. I mostly stick to LOTR, Narnia fandoms, but slowly getting into the world of Sherlock. I am very familiar with many of the new teen books, not always the popular ones. I am NOT a crazy fangirl, and prefer unique takes on any fandom. You have a suggested author for me? Chances are, I've read works from them anyways! But it doesn't matter to me anyways; I like re-reading a good story. If you have any suggestions for new works, please drop a PM and tell me about it. I'm happy to read anything these days.
Best wishes to all!
1. That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.
2. For all the girls waiting for their 'Prince Charming', don't just sit there. Get up and find him. The idiot probably fell in a hole or something.
4. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and then life will say, "How the hell did you do that?"
: I'm actually happy right now.
Life: LOL One sec
6.We're best friends.
You cry, I cry.
You laugh, I laugh.
You jump off a cliff, I'm gonna miss your stupid ass.
7. It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet people ask me what's wrong.
8. We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
9. People say you can't live without love...I think oxygen is more important.
10. You can't FACE the problem if your FACE is the problem
-- Congratz! You just found the 3. "I'm sensing something... a tingling in my fingers... I think it's affecting me." o.o
aja aron (12)
Alpha Flyer (109)
Alyce Seafire (13)
Ezra Cross (34)
Fang's Fawn (8)
Jael the Scribe (38)
Jedi Sapphire (134)
Kasmi Kassim (30)
Laura of Maychoria (140)
Legolass Q (7)
Nieriel Raina (68)
R.C. McLachlan (36)
Sentimental Star (76)
Silivren Tinu (28)
Tales by Eresse (16)
Thundera Tiger (53)
Unrivaled Mind (5)
Vendie of Rivendell (12)
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|