Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Soul Eater.
Hello! I'm Poison Apple. I haven't been on the site in a long time but feel free to browse my stories. I hope to get back into writing as Adventure Time has me so dang hooked. Love you all!
In The Clouds: Roxas is left alone in a world where the undead rule. After meeting Axel, survival becomes second priority. Sometimes the person you love just happens to come first.
Breaking Down My Soul: The light can only last for so long before the darkness consumes it. Chrona doesn't know if he can hold on to what little he has left.
The Hearts Of Nobodies: Roxas is a bit shocked when Xemnas tells him he'll be staying in Axel's room that night. Axel however, is more than a tad bit excited.
Lovers & Rebounds: Finn is left to fend for himself when Princess Bubblegum dumps him. With a heart that has been smashed to pieces, he looks for an easy fix. Rebounds are never the answer.
0. Your fanfiction pen name?
Poisonapple88! It has been for years. I like Snow White and fairy tales so it was kind of cool sounding. Just call me Poison though!
1. Do you read or write fanfiction?
Obviously. I read a lot more than I write.
2. When did you first start reading/writing fanfiction?
I started mostly when I discovered my first manga (which was Naruto). I discovered I liked Sasuke and Naruto together so I wrote my own story and found this site.
3. What was your first fandom?
4. First ship?
Naruto and Sasuke. Then came Roxas and Axel.
5. What website do you use most?
This one. I can't stand Quizilla.
6. What do you think of Fanfiction.net?
I love this site. It has thousands of stories, a good community, a good system to edit your search results, etc.
7. What fandoms have you written in?
Naruto, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts, Adventure Time.
Mainly Axel & Roxas, Finn & Marceline, Sasuke & Naruto.
9. Any fandoms you would like to write in?
Not really, ha-ha. I'm picky. I would do Final Fantasy more but I don't like any of the original pairings that much. Main characters don't have pairings I enjoy too often.
10. Do reviews affect how you write in any way?
Of course! Reviewers are the most important component.
11. Do you use a beta?
I did for a while. I just read short stuff myself.
12. What ratings do you read/write?
I read/write everything. K through M.
13. What warnings have you used on your fiction/read?
Ha-ha! WARNING! Sex, drugs, and violence inside! Yaoi too!
14. Do you have any squicks?
I don't know what that is! D:
15. Do you Role-play online?
16. Have you ever stolen something from another person's work?
NO! That's totally unoriginal.
17. Favorite fandom to write/read?
Adventure Time currently. Was Kingdom Hearts.
18. Favorite pairing?
Akuroku and Finnceline.
19. Favorite writer/writers?
Stephen King, J.K. Rowling... Mainly...
20.How long should a chapter be?
I like at least over a thousand words. Any shorter and I normally won't read it.
21. Do you write/read drabbles?
I don't write but I will read them.
22. Any fandoms you avoid?
Hm... Mainly most cartoons. Ed, Ed, and Eddy? How about no. And movies.
23-Pairings you avoid?
Most girlxboy! Ha-ha! Except for Adventure Time.
24. Warnings you avoid?
Warning this is all bunnies and kittens and rainbows.
25. Do the number of reviews tell how good a story is?
It can. If there's 600 reviews enough people took notice. But not always.
26. What do you think of Mary Sues?
Everyone has made one in their writing career. The challenge is getting over them and creating complex characters.
27. Have you ever flamed someone?
Nah. I'm pretty nice.
28. Have you ever been flamed?
29. How many fanfictions have you written?
More than I have listed. Computer crashed...
30. What genres do you write?
Romance and angst because it's the most fun.
31. What story of yours has the most comments, and how many?
I'm not keeping track but every couple of days my inbox gets spammed with review alerts.
32. Most words?
Miserable Melody. Fifty pages.
33. Which one do you like the best?
34. Which one do you like the least?
None. I have no opinions?
35. What do you think of het stories?
By het is that like hetero? Cause that's boring.
WOO! YES! YA!
37. Favourite het pairing?
Marceline and Finn!
38. Favourite slash pairing?
Blah. Haven't read much.
39. Do you write about your original characters or canon characters for fandoms?
Choose your top three stories (Or oneshots) you like best.
I can't... In The Clouds maybe? Then Birthday's Bite? Jake's Collar?
What's #1 about? Axel and Roxie-kun got to fight zombies. It's sad...
Why do you like them? Cause they're quirky?
How many favorite authors do you have? I delete a lot because I forget who they were!
Favorite stories? The Last Human, Save The Kittens, Bad Guy's Playground. Just a few.