Author has written 1 story for Sleepy Hollow.
I am melissa and I love to write fanfiction, I am dutch so there can be some grammar mistakes, my primary language is Dutch.
I am on the current moment working on a fanfiction story about Sleepy hollow.
I am 17 years old and my hobby's are:
-listen to music
About my music-taste
People call me a metalhead which I am in certain ways. I do like metal a lot but I dislike screamo and other nu-metal bands.
My favorite genres of music are:
-Hardstyle/Hardcore (Dutch hardcore of course)
Music genres I dislike:
-Modern pop music
My favorite movies are: every movie with tim burton or Johnny depp.
-The Curious case of Benjamin Button
-Alice in Wonderland
-Angels and Demons
things I really dislike:
-Swimming ( I have water phobia)
-Lack of inspiration (also annoying)
Some copy and paste stuff
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
if you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olnyiprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghitpclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthita porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhotslpeling was ipmorantt!
98 percent of the teen population automatically thinks the word "Cullen" whenever they hear the name "Edward". If you're part of the 2 percent that thinks "Scissorhands" post this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said 'Pull' copy this in your profile
If you seeing the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland made you realize you are insane and should go become a member of the Mad Tea Party, copy and paste this into your profile!!
I don't care what you say! I AM A PIRATE AND THAT'S THAT! (Copy and paste this in your profile if you are a Pirate!).
If you know that PIRATES are indeed better than ninjas, please copy. (No offense to Ninja people out there)
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you think that you ought to belong in Wonderland, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Alice was a complete moron for leaving Underland after slaying the Jabberwocky, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Tim Burton should have kept the two kisses between Alice and the Mad Hatter in the movie, put this in your profile.
If you believe that ghosts are spirits with unfinished business, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Maths is a pointless subject after you've learnt the basics (e.g. adding and subtracting), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've noticed that every person Elizabeth Swann kisses is killed, copy and paste this onto your profile.
The trouble with life is that there's no background music.
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that if you stick Johnny Depp in any movie, it automatically makes it a good movie, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you looked at my profile just to find random quotes or stuff to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in the middle of a sentence, copy and paste this into your profile. (It's so annoying!)
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into something that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
If you have been called insane more than once, copy and paste this into your profile.
TEN WAYS TO KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH SWEENEY TODD
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies.
2. When someone asks you to explain the BASIC storyline you tell them a BUNCH of details.
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You replace some of the words in the songs either to make it apply to you, or just to be funny.
6. You've actually tried to give yourself a Sweeney Todd or Mrs. Lovett hairstyle.
7. Whenever you shave (your face or legs etc.) you either hum or sing Sweeney Todd songs.
8. When you're at school and they're serving ANYTHING that's meat, you've said something like, "OH MY GOSH, THEY KILLED ALEX!!"
9. You're thinking of naming your child Nellie, Todd, Toby, or maybe even SWEENEY! (A lot of mean nicknames could come from having that name!)
10. You've gone up to someone with something like a knife, stick, or ruler and said, "How 'bout a shave?"
Crazy is when you’re listening to Sweeney Todd and you find yourself not only singing but acting the part out completely from memory.
Crazy is when you get sugar high to scare the crap out of your friends then bring Sweeney Todd lyrics to school and memorize them.
Crazy is when you go through the halls singing "Sweeney Todd" lyrics and then writing them down on your paper instead of doing your actual work.
Crazy is when every little thing reminds you of the movie "Sweeney Todd" even when someone says the word "properly."
Crazy is when you hear a Sweeney Todd song you practically cry tears of joy
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you go to the most expensive store within fifty miles of your home, try on almost every piece of clothing, then walk out with nothing, saying none of it was your style
Crazy is when you get together with your Johnny Depp-obsessed friend and have a Sweeney Todd singalong in the middle of orchestra class completely from memory. Hey, it's music, isn't it?
Crazy is when you sing Sweeney Todd in lolspeak just for fun and to sound stupid.
Crazy is when you sing about cannabalism during lunch at school every day to freak the popular girls out.
Crazy is when you can not eat a pie without thinking if there are maybe pieces of human in it.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
45 Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1. Every time you hear the word 'epiphany' you immediately think of someone saying 'how about a shave?'
2. 'Baker' and 'widow' become one and the same to you.
3. You find yourself unable to consume a meat pie without gagging or giving the chef a funny look.
4. You can't sit in a barber's chair without checking for gears beneath the cushion.
5. Con-men all start to have a strange Italian accent, even when they really don't.
6. The phrase 'God that's good' makes you think of cannibalism.
7. Any form of lyrics with the line 'pretty women' gives you the odd feeling of someone hovering over you holding something sharp.
8. You have a strange phobia of tea kettles.
9. Whenever you see a building with a window on the roof, you think of Sweeney Todd up there
10. You drive by a Barber shop and think 'hmm'
11. when you see someone wearing a black and white striped shirt, it reminds you of Sweeney in his beach outfit...
12.Not only do you own the DVD and the soundtrack - you know the lyrics by heart.
13.You re-enact Helena's Worst Pies in London in your own kitchen. (definitely)
14.Whenever you get into a discussion about movies with your friends, you're out to convince them Sweeney Todd is the BEST movie ever made. Even if they look at you like this O_O
15.You can't walk past a barber shop anymore without thinking of Sweeney Todd.
16.You can't think of PIES, FLOUR or ROLLING PINS anymore without thinking of Mrs Lovett.
17.Everytime you walk down to the sea, you start to hum/think of By the Sea.
18.You use Sweeney Todd examples to help you solve math problems. (If Toby gave a customer 5 pies and another 3 pies...)
19.Whenever a problem comes up or you get into a fight with someone, you immediately think: what would Helena/Mrs Lovett do?
20.You want to name one of your kids after one of the Sweeney Todd characters.
21.You've co splayed/dressed up as one of the characters from Sweeney Todd.
22.You've not only bought/made the following articles Helena wears in the movie: her black lace gloves, ribboned boots, black corset,red and white by the sea bustle dress...
23.Give yourself a gold star if you wear the said articles OUTSIDE. In public. How's THAT for devoted? Or just plain nutty...
24.You catch yourself thinking/talking like Mrs Lovett. Wot, wot was that, love? Me ears isn't wot they once wos. Now, where's that flamin' Mr T gone to?
25. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
26. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
27. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
28. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
29. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
30. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
31. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
32. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
33. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
34. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
35. When a friend or relative says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survived? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
36. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention puh-lease!!"
37. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
38. Whenever someone happens to say "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
39. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
40. Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
41. You have the movie memorized
42. You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
43. Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
44. You sing "My friends to your razor and/or kitchen knives
45. You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
Paste this on your profile if you have OSTD (IT'S NOT A DISORDER! Really!)
If you are a fan of Johnny Depp not only because he's attractive, but because of his personality and his love for children etc...copy and paste this on your profile!
If you have ever started to randomly sing Sweeney Todd only to have the whole class stare at you like you're an idiot paste this into your profile
If you would do anything to meet Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that phsyco, emo, murderous barbers are 100 times better than sparkly vampires, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you LOVE Tim Burton's style of movies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
If you think that the only decent actors in harry potter are bellatrix, mcgonnagle and snape copy and past this into ur profile.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did