Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Halloween.
Well...lets see here...My name is Kendall...horrible name i know...im a total neatfreak when it comes to small things, but if its a huge mess, i'll totally bypass it. Im a total comedian with everyday things and often make jokes during classes :)! I absolutely love music! Lady Gaga, Papa Roach, Kesha, Sean Kingston, Celine Dion...
-sigh- I wish i was famous T_T. It probably will most likely never happen...considering im only talented in the art of talking to much, and i dont think anyone who became famous can babble at least a million words per minute.
My all time favorite movies has to be 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls', Halloween, and the Dark night :)
Book: House of night, The mortal Instruments, Eragon, and any book that has a great sappy romance mixed in :)
P.S. I absolutely hate Angst!!
Broken Heart Quotes
Heartbroken? I know how you feel - I've been there too.
"I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry."
"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart."
"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is."
"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone."
"I should have been more careful. I was blinded by your halo, so I never noticed the horns."
"I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate."
"I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had."
"Everyone always says there are more fish in the sea... but sometimes you just really want bass."
"From an angel's wings, to a falling star, God made everything, but an unbreakable heart."
This is what we call eternal love
"Maybe one day I'll be able to tear away a part of me and let you go."
"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away."
"If I could control my heart, I would stop it from falling in love with you."
"If a tear fell from my eyes each time I thought of you, I would have a puddle of fallen wishes."
"How do I make my heart start healing when it has never stopped beating for you?"
"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"
Here are some pieces of advice from a heart that's broken into pieces
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
"Living in the past causes you to miss out on the present. Life is too short to let it pass you by."
"The greatest distance on earth is not north and south, it is when I am right in front of you and you do not know that I love you."
"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."
"True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye."
"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."
"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention too"
Things to do on an elevator;
1. Make Race car noises whenever someone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose in a kleenex and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to the other passengers.
3. Grimance painfully while smacking your forhead and muttering; "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
8. Crack open you briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask, "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer a nametag to everyone that gets on the elevator. Wear yours up-side down!
10. Stand silent and motionless in a corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to the other passenger and whisper, "Noogie Patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone on the elevator and offer them a handshake and ask them to call you general.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi excercises.
17. Stare, grinning at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people are on the elevator, moan from the back, "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionaly.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter, "Gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes Away" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler with "Human head" printed on the side
27. Stare at another passenger before saying, "Your one of THEM!" then moving into the farthest corner.
28. Burp and say," Hmmmm...Tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hands and talk to the other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, "I wonder what these do" and push all the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethescope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your, "Personal Space".
41. Bring a chair along
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger, "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out in long strings.
45. Announce in a Demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body".
46. Carry a blamket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when somebody presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think its getting larger."
50. If anyone accidently brushes against you, recoil and holler, "Bad Touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol and soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing ogg invisible bugs from your arms and yell, "Aaughh...Get them off me!"
53. Challenge the passenger next to you to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" Tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they were crazy.
55. Charge into the elecator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing a bath robe, muttering how husbands/wives always come home early when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, DAMMIT!
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of Twister going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeadetly. Sniff your neighbor suspicously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.