Author has written 27 stories for Kung Fu Panda, Outsiders, Ghost, StarTrek: The Original Series, Edgar Allan Poe, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Octonauts.
I've been in The Outsiders fandom for 6 years!!!
Please READ and REVIEW my stories 'It's Hard to Say Goodbye' 'Ditto' and 'One Last Moment' based on the movie Ghost, and also 'The Trouble With Octo-Trekkies', my crossover of Star Trek and Octonauts.
Also, sorry if some things I write are sort of unrealistic. Especially My Evil Math Teacher. I really don't know much about court and stuff like that, and I really didn't want to research it. That's probably because I don't normally care how realistic something is. I like it as long as it's a well-written story. So please don't tell me in your review that it's unrealistic, because I most likely already know that. But, I do try to make my stories as realistic as I possibly can! Also, sorry if my stories seem a little rushed. I try not to, but sometimes I have a little trouble since I can be kind of impatient. I hope you like them anyway, because I really like how some of them turned out!
Exactly how obsessed am I? Well, let's see...
1. I think about it pretty much constantly (even when I'm watching another movie)
2. It almost feels like the characters are all my buddies
3. I have a list of all their birthdays
4. I have a shirt with a picture of the gang on it
5. When I listen to songs, I try to think if any of the characters/themes/conflicts in the book relate to them in any way
6. I read a lot of fanfiction stories for it, mostly about Darry ;)
7. I made Miis for them on the Wii
8. I made some of them on Guitar Hero
9. I use slang words more, talk in a southern voice sometimes, and act kinda tough (I also stick my hands in my pockets, which I NEVER did before)
10. I read the book 11 times (so far)
11. I memorized Darry's description in the book
12. I memorized Darry and Pony's big fight in the movie
13. I had my B-day party Outsiders themed one year
14. I acted like Dally once for a drama class and I didn't want to stop since it was so fun (I was only going to be a random greaser at first, but then some of the other people said that I should be someone from The Outsiders, and I decided Dally would be the easiest one to do)
15. I dressed up like Darry for extra credit at school
16. My book looks real worn down (I finally got a new one for Christmas! But I do still have the old one too... I did want one with a different cover but I guess maybe I should've mentioned that before... :P)
17. I swabbed my book for science (to see what kind of bacteria was on it; my science teacher said it had a lot of skin cells on it, I said it's 'cause I touch the book a lot ;)
18. I kept all my papers for it from school
19. I get real excited when I get to talk about it with someone
20. I tell my cousins I'll only jump in the pool if they say Darry
21. I attempted to determine who are greasers or Socs at my school (I consider myself middle class), or trying to find people who look sort of like the characters (I found people for Ponyboy (my cousin... look at number 35), Johnny (look at number 36), Two-Bit (my best friend's brother. His name is Keith and he's a funny guy), Darry (a guy from my church that likes football, is muscular, and has dark brown hair), Tim (a guy from my school that just reminds me of Tim for some reason), and Randy (another guy from school, his hair looks kinda like Randy's from the movie)
22. I think of The Outsiders anytime someone says 'soda' or 'pony'
23. For extra credit in art class, we had to decorate a box and I decorated it with pictures from the movie
24. I've seen the movie over 10 times
25. I'm trying to get my history teacher to watch it but he keeps being too busy and so far he's only seen a little bit of it and it's been weeks since I let him borrow the movie! D: (Update: He finally watched it and he liked it! :D)
26. My grandma has a virtual fish game, and I named the fish after the characters
27. I think of Ponyboy when I see a sunset
28. I kept my receipt for the book
29. I know everything there is to know about Darry
30. I freak out if someone claims to love Darry more than I do (which actually never happens because it's apparently rare to find someone whose favorite is Darry)
31. I made a poster
32. I made a bet with my grandma back in 2011 that I will still be in love with Darry by April 19th, 2012 (I won! And got 20 bucks! :)
33. I'm writing my 17th story for it
34. We had to make up an acronym to remember the order in which stars are classified for brightness/heat at school in science class. (It is O, B, A, F, G, K, M) So I did: Only Bob Abhors Fabulous Greasers Kicking Muffins. It makes no sense and it's random, but hey, I remember it and I will certainly never forget!
35. I got my cousin into it and his favorite is Ponyboy, and that's his nickname now. He says he's gonna act like him at school. It's so nice to have someone to talk about the movie/book with because my friends don't talk about it so much and my mom and dad liked it, but they didn't think it was that great. I said that's because the're not teenagers and they never heard of it until I brought it up. Anyway, yay for having cousins! :P UPDATE: I finally have some friends who have joined the fandom! Woohoo! :D
36. I also know a guy whose looks remind me of Johnny, so it's his nickname now. (He didn't know what I was talking about at the time, lol, but last time I saw him he said he was reading the book)
37. When I went bowling with my friend, we signed ourselves in as Sodapop and Darry a few times
38. I bought a Superman shirt just because that's one of Darry's nicknames (I actually have tons of Superman shirts now, hahaha!)
39. I got a Mickey Mouse shirt; it reminds me of Two-Bit
40. I was at youth group for church once, and I didn't quite understand what a verse meant, and the teacher explained it to me in Outsiders terms and it made more sense
41. I was doing a drama class and my teacher said that I was good at acting like a tough guy, and I said to blame my language arts teacher, she had me read The Outsiders
42. My biggest pet peeve: I hate it when people tell me that Darry died. Darry didn't die, Patrick Swayze did! They're not the same person! Patrick just played Darry in the movie! Darry is a fictional character, Patrick was a real person. Jeez, people, get it right! :P
43. I was Two-Bit for Halloween one year
44. I spelled 'Dallas' out on a calculator. It looked kinda like this: DA11A5 (I used a Texas Instrument.)
45. This one time, I was watching a spelling bee at my school, and someone had to spell 'gallant'. I almost started freaking out!
46. I went to Shoe Carnival and I found a brand called Soda! I'm not kidding! I was thinking, 'that's funny because Soda hates wearing shoes!'
47. I was in a small youth group of like 3 people at a church (yes, I know that's really small. There's a lot more little kids, and the church is small anyway.) and I asked if we could dress up like greasers on our next youth group and we did! It was awesome!
48. We did a project on poems in English class in 10th grade and I picked Robert Frost (Nothing Gold Can Stay!)
49. We also were talking about the stories of King Arthur in English class and we had to make a round table and give fictional characters or other people titles of nobility. I used the gang, but I had to leave out Steve since I had to put myself in there... (as Darry's queen, Lol!)
50. When we were talking about the 50's in History class, I was fangirling so much when we talked about Elvis and listened to a few of his songs, and I had this huge smile on my face when the teacher mentioned greasers! I was like the happiest person alive that day! :D
51. I have a tumblr account dedicated to Darry
And now, here's a list of songs that remind me of The Outsiders!!! (Mostly Darry and Ponyboy's relationship)
1. Hard To See (Five Finger Death Punch)
2. Always (Dope)
3. The Older I Get (Skillet)
4. Believe (Skillet)
5. Lead Me (Sanctus Real)
1: Beauty and the Beast
3: Dirty Dancing
Favorite Movie Characters:
1: Sam Wheat (Ghost)
2. Johnny Castle (Dirty Dancing)
3. Flynn Rider (Tangled)
4: Thor (Just try to guess what movie he's from. I dare ya.) :P
5: Li Shang (Mulan)
6: Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Skillet!!!! :D (Seriously, people. They rock!)
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (Very awesome show. One of my current obsessions. I suggest you check it out! Plus, to all you girls out there: Dean Cain plays Clark/Superman and he is insanely hot!!! :D)
2. Agents of Shield
3. Big Time Rush
4. Star Trek: The Original Series
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Doctor Who
9. Spongebob Squarepants
1. The Outsiders (by S.E. Hinton)
2. Black (by Ted Dekker)
3. Maximum Ride ( by James Patterson)
4. Kingdom Keepers (by Ridley Pearson)
5. Warriors (by Erin Hunter)
6. The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Favorite book characters:
1. Darry Curtis (The Outsiders)
2. Thomas Hunter (Black)
3. Fang (Maximum Ride)
4. Firestar (Warriors)
5. Samwise Gamgee (LoTR)
Favorite Outsiders characters:
1. Darry :)
6. Johnny (sorry I put him so low on the list. I have nothing against Johnny or anything, I promise!)
1. I watched Kung Fu Panda 64 times! (I actually counted)
2. In the Outsiders movie, Dally said 'man' over 30 times!
3. The guy that played Two-Bit in the movie (Emilio Estevez) is actually one of Charlie Sheen's brothers!
4. Diane Lane (Cherry!) was in the movie Man of Steel as Clark/Superman's mom, Martha Kent!
5. Boyd Kestner (he plays Darry in The Outsiders tv series) was in an episode of Agents of Shield!
This is probably my favorite thing that Darry says: "If I want advice from my kid brother on how to
Stories in progress:
1. Liar: Agents of Shield fanfic. I'll probably be adding more to it in the future. maybe. idk.
2. It's Hard to Say Goodbye: Another Ghost fanfic.
3. Sora Meets Everyone's Favorite Greasers: Kingdom Hearts/Outsiders crossover story. (Don't expect me to post this for a while. It's kind of on hiatus. But don't worry, I'll get to it soon enough. Maybe.)
4. (Complete) Beautiful Nightmare: This is actually one of my favorite stories that belongs to the fanfic author jacobluver113. Since she told me that she has no motivation to finish the story, she told me that I could. So really, the first 16 chapters belong to her, as well as a couple original characters.
Copy And Paste Time!
If you're TEAM DARRY CURTIS, copy and paste this on your profile!!!!
If you are REALLY MAD that Borders was closed, copy and paste!!! (Ha, now I really know the meaning of 'Nothing Gold Can Stay.')
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!! UPDATE: Apparently Pluto is classified as a planet again. Yay!
If you hate Twilight and/or Justin Beiber, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you are annoyed with people making dirty jokes and swearing all the time, copy and paste
Copy and Paste if you're NOT a DIRECTIONER!
If you laugh at the stupidest things, copy and past this into your profile.
COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU LOOOOOOVE The Outsiders! :D :D :D :D :D
I've been diagnosed
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you believe in God and are 100% proud of it then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are NOT like other girls, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you love greasers, are a self-confessed greaser fan, and are a proud member of TEAM GREASER and can't stand Socs...COPY AND PASTE!
You say Edward, I say Ponyboy.
If you hate, hate, HATE clothes shopping then copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ copy and paste this into your profile and don't just ignore it, because in the Bible it says if you deny Jesus, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have ever called someone "mom" by accident and it isn't your mom.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen, pselpevensie, Kendall Knight, soccerstar97, JamesMaslow'sWife25, Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the darn Trix, copy this into your profile. (poor rabbit)
BTR IS AWESOME! COPY AND PASTE IF YOU AGREE! :)
If you like Patrick Swayze, copy this on your profile.
I heard that there's going to be a remake of Dirty Dancing. If you agree that the only person that could ever have the part of Johnny Castle was Patrick Swayze, and the movie shouldn't be remade with some other dude, and it would totally ruin the awesomeness of the movie, copy and paste!!! (I don't wanna hear everyone talking about how good the new version is at school and how hot the new actor that plays Johnny is, because in my opinion, there's no such thing as hotter than Patrick Swayze!!! Well, when he was young anyway... :P)
If you've read a book/watched a movie over 5 times, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Darry is too unappreciated by most Outsiders fans, copy and paste!
If you HATE slash, and you wish there was a genre on fanfiction called 'not slash', copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like Darry and you ever wanted to just give him a big hug, copy and paste!!!
Here's my tip: If you haven't seen the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze, go watch it NOW! It was really good, even though it was kinda sad. Also, keep your pillow handy in case you feel the urge to throw it at the TV, because I certainly did. Go watch it, you'll love it! I watched it two nights in a row, and I've never done that before. I posted a one-shot for this movie, and I just started a new one that's going to have more chapters! So please read mine and also review it because that would make me soooo happy!!! :D I hope you enjoy it!
I have a deviantart account now! Check it out sometime! :D My username is SuperKh53.
Plus, I am starting to watch the TV series for The Outsiders, and I love it so far! At first, I wasn't so sure about it, but I really like it now! So what if the actors from the movie weren't used? I don't really care. Wheeeeeeeeee!!! Sorry, I'm a little hyper right now. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it on YouTube!!! I think it's good!!! I also think that the guy that plays Darry is SO HOT!!! (His name is Boyd Kestner) Fair warning though, they don't quite get Soda's personality right all the time, and I'm just going to advise you to not watch the 4th episode "Breaking the Maiden". Don't ask, I'm just saying that something happens in that one that I think most fans wouldn't like... trust me. Other than that, I actually don't think it was that bad! (And I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the pilot episode on tape off of ebay!)
There's also something I absolutely have to get out, so here it is: I like it when stories actually get updated. I mean, I've seen some GREAT stories that I am so interested in actually finding out what happens, and it's very discouraging when I find out that it hasn't been updated in at least a year. I mean, if you're going to write a story, can you PLEASE finish it? Really. I know that y'all are busy, but come on! You can't be constantly doing your homework or your chores for every stinkin' hour that you are awake. You've gotta have at least a little spare time! Some fanfic writers are just KILLING me out there with all the suspense. I think that if you don't plan on finishing it, don't post it in the first place! So, thank you to all of you that are nice enough to FINISH your stories. :P (BTW: Yes, I'm kinda being sort of a hypocrite since I don't really have plans on finishing Tai Lung's Party. No one's really reading it anyway, so I figured that it really doesn't matter too much. I might continue it, but there is a 99.5% chance that I'm not going to.)
For all you people who read the Outsiders, I LOVE DARRY! He is mine! If anyone says that they are his girlfriend, they're not. I am his real girlfriend. Sorry, Darry lovers, he's mine now. :) I hope you like my stories! Make sure to Read & Review. And this is what I say... DO IT FOR DARRY!