Poll: Would you like a prequel to The Past's Future Is Present? And by prequel, I mean the 3 years before TPFIP, from Becky being discovered by Eret and his crew to right after Valka's Alpha destroys the fort. Vote Now!
Hi, I'm Becky! I used to be snowangel420, but that changed because reasons, but me being a quiet writer born in '94 hasn't changed.
Loves: YouTube, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Living Rosa, BriaandChrissy, Undertale, Life Is Strange, Sims 4, the LGBT Community, MLP, Moana (even though it's not out yet), Harry Potter (didn't get into the fandom till I was 18)
Dislikes: Homophobia, any hate for the LGBT community, alcoholism, smoking, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, extremely religious people
Doesn't mind: Cursing (if people online (aka Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, basically anyone on Tumblr) and in movies and tv shows and stuff do it, I'm okay with it. If my dad or someone in my family does it, I cringe)
Movie: Currently, I'm all over the place for favorite movie, I'll basically watch anything but horror, western and Hallmark movies.
TV Show: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (I'm a Brony, proud to admit!), and I've been rewatching random episodes of Phineas and Ferb (mostly Vanessa/Dr. Doofenshmirtz episodes!)
Fandom: Hmm...I've been ridiculed in the Phandom (should've expected that), so I've left because the Phandom (including Dan and Phil) - not all members - depresses me and the MLP fandom (didn't expect that), so Jacksepticeye and Markiplier fandoms
Musical: Wicked and Five Nights at Freddy's
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff (and proud)
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Current Occupation: College Student (sort of; thanks, depression)
My Favorite FanFics:
Catch Me by DarkxSonata (Ninja Turtles) (and not because a character with my name is in it...that's just an added perk)
Dreaming Reality by TolkienNerd4832 (HTTYD)
iTrainDragons and iTrainVikings by A. Kingsleigh (HTTYD/iCarly Crossovers) (which, sadly, is no longer on here. WHY????)
GuardianDragon98's How to Train Your Dragon series
I recently deleted all of my FanFiction (and my profile info) because of depression kicking my butt, but I've decided to reupload a few once they are finished.
Before I do start uploading my FanFiction, there are a few rules if you review them:
1. Constructive criticism is welcome, but being mean just to be mean in a review is just, well, mean (I know I'm inviting flames).
2. Reviews attacking my beliefs or my life will be deleted without hesitation.
3. Off-topic comments that are not about the FanFiction will be deleted without hesitation.
4. No spamming little things like "First" or "I'm early, let me make a joke!"...Keep those comments on YouTube.
5. If you would like to recommend a FanFiction you or someone else has written for me to read, please PM me.
My FanFiction Rules (for myself and for those who are curious):
1. I don't curse in my FanFics. I curse in my head, not in my writing or out loud.
2. I don't do sex scenes. I'm a virgin and I have neither the experience interest in sex, writing or not.
3. If my writing becomes angsty (like my OC becomes depressed, breaks down randomly, etc), please be aware that that means depression has hit me (again). I will try my best to rewrite that part to make it less angsty.
4. My OC is sometimes a Mary Sue (I admit it), but I'll try my best to make her not seem so
5. I am usually very thorough with my grammar and spelling, but if I'm up late writing or watching random YouTube videos, post the chapter, and I make a mistake, please be patient with me. I don't have a job, and usually spend my days sleeping in late, playing Animal Crossing, watching Netflix, etc., so I don't have an excuse, so I will do my best to make sure my FanFics have the best spelling and grammar possible. I'll use Grammarly if necessary.