Author has written 13 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Muppet Show.
Hi everyone! Since people have been visiting my profile I thought I might as well make it worth looking at. So hears the deal:
I'm a redheaded teenager and proudly Australian. I've been writing stories since I was five years old and I hope to one day be a script writer and song writer for a film company. I'm currently at the top of my year level in English. My favorite book series is Harry Potter by J.K Rowling who is one of my role models.
I prefer to write poems and songs than stories, but I know that doing both will do me justice in the end. I just love coming on this site and reading stories from all over in the world. I can't believe there are so many fantastic writers on here, it just blows me away!
I have many interests, mainly to do with literacy and music. I've been learning percussion at school for two years now (unfortunatley, still haven't learnt alot on the drumkit as of yet) and surprisingly worked out that I had a knack for African drums such as: Djembes, Congas and Bongoes.
4.Chris (My OC)
8.Chelsea (My OC)
10. Ricko (My OC)
12.Alvin Senior (My OC)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Uhh...It could be an intersting match, but I doubt it would work out..I don't think so.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Four? Chris? Are you kidding me? He's not hot...he's gorgeous!
3. What you happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I would think that they were both on Crack at the time. Dave and Alvin would just die of shock.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, I can. Jeanette is a cool and easy character to write about.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Dave and Simon?...Okay, now your on crack!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Theodore and Jeanette or Theodore and Ricko? Date a Chipette or male Kangaroo? What do you think?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
If Claire walked in on Dave and Senior making out? Oh Dear God...All hell would break loose.
8. Is there such a thing as a One/Eight fluff?
No, there never will be either...
9. Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Uhhhmmm...Claire and Senior...How about...The Odd Couple?
10. Do any of your friends read Three het?
11. Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven?
One does write about her, but nobody draws them these days...
12. Would any of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
It depends which friends your talking about...
13. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
How about Jump Along Skippy?
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Never...ever waste your time which crap profile stuff like this...
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Never actually...I should really put an end to that.
16.(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (9). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (11), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
So...If Alvin and Claire are in a happy relationship until Claire runs off with Jeanette. Alvin, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Senior and a brief unhappy affair with Senior. Then, follows the wise advice of Theodore and finds true love with Brittany? See how that works?
In other words: A Chipmunk and a disturbed human are in a happy relationship, until the human turns lesbian and runs off with a Chipette instead. The Chipmunk, broken hearted, turns both gay and incest and has a hot one-night stand with his own father, and a brief unhappy affair. He then follows the advice of his brother and finds true love with the girl he was supposed to be with in the first place? How stupid is that?
What are the most things you hate in people on fanfiction and in rl?: I hate people who think that they are better than everyone else. Newsflash! NO ONE IS! We are all special in our own way, you just have to figure out what that way is.
What are the most things you like in people on fanfiction and in RL?: I love people that don't take their friends for granted. They all deserve a medal for being such a great person...love you all!!!!
Whats your favorite thing about yourself?: That I'm redheaded, Australian and round like beach ball! Love life and live it large babey!
Whats our least favorite thing about yourself?: Nobody wants to give me a chance and I give up to easily...
Why did you come to fanfiction?: I thought that it would be fun to write a few sories every now and then...and I'm right!
What was your first story: My first story was called A Broken Jaw Never Changed Anything. It's actually a personal favorite.
Whats something for people to know when the read your stories?: Just to expect the unexpected sometimes and that I'll normally just write stories about Alvin. He is the easiest character to write for.
Have you ever wrote a mixed couple AATC story?: No...but I am thinking about it...just stay tuned.
Do you think your a good writer?: I reckon I'm up to the standard of writing decent stories if that what you mean.
Are you on alot of peoples fav authors?: I'm actually not sure about that...I hope so, that would be cool.
Do you write stories for over your age?: No, I don't and I never will until I'm ready. Why would I? It's always best to go with what you know.
Do you think your nice?: Yeah I do.
Which chipette are you most like?: Jeanette: I have purple glasses, I'm a geek and I'm absolutely clumsy!
Whats your favorite show?: Good News Week on channel ten...It is awesome!
Whats your least favorite actor/actress/singer?: I hate Miley Cyrus, she is such a prick and she can't even sing! She's just like her father!
Here is my views on these rules for Alvin and the Chipmunks Fanfics.
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
I'm fine with that...but try saying that to BrittanySeville18.
2) They must always live with Dave.
Yeah, I'm sure Dave would just love living with them in their thirties...and they can always hitch up a tent next to his grave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must always end up with Brittany.
No complaints here.
4)They cannot die...
Who would be sick enough to kill them in the first place?
5) They can have superpowers, but the colour of the magic/ mystical zone has to be thier signature colours.
Why? Have we started doing a crossover with Harry Potter have we? ...No? Oh thank god...
6) They can't die.
You just said that you idiot!
7) They can't be severly injured...
Well there goes two of my best stories down the drain...
8) There cannot be any OC'S. Only the Chipmunks, Dave and other characters created by the Bagdasarian's.
I only add new characters in they are really necessary...or hot...
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller!
What Miss Miller? Poor old girl died a few years ago (R.I.P)
10) If you kill them, thus violating rules 4 and 6, you must bring them back to life. Also making it a horror story.
Like I said before, only a sick person would kill them in the first place, so this rule is irrelavent to me.
11) They can't be horror stories.
Then rule 10 is pointless...and anyway...who made you ruler of the world?
12) You must have three jokes/gags in each chapter.
Ha! There's a laugh! I'll give you sarcasm happily, but only one gag!
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. No live action.
14) If you do any songfics, they must fit the story...not just be random.
That doesn't count for The Alvin Twist...does it?
15) The Chipmunks don't work for free. If you use them, you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars or you'll die instantly.
But I am Ross Bagdasarian...
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules!
What rules? These aren't rules! These are demands that can only be made by an idiot like you...Yeah you!
If you would like to see the Alvin and the chipmunks cartoon on TV again copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose when it's weird. If you agree copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever tripped on your own two feet copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious ,snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this in your profile.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mout and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children i htis world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me MOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
Friend and Best Friends:
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Friend: Call my parents ''Mr'' or ''Mrs''
Friend: Ask me for my number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
FRIENDS Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS:Will confort you when the guy/girl rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he/she rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when they break up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince/princess.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowde to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghtsof the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God