Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Greek Mythology, and Glee.
Name: Pseudonymous Anonymous
Hometown: Nowhere City
Favorite Books: The Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, Artemis Fowl, The 39 Clues, THe Hunger Games
Movies: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (although its not as good as the book), Clash of the Titans (although its unlike the real myth. Yes, dummy, its based on a myth), The Mummy Trilogy
Anime/Manga: Hetalia: Axis Powers (I used to like Bleach and Naruto and so on, but later I retired from being an Otaku. Then my--purely Otaku--friend introduced me to Hetalia, and I'm hooked. But I'm still not an Otaku.)
List Twelve of your favorite PJO characters in no particular order.
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Percy and Zeus?! Hades, no!
Do You think Four is hawt? ...How hawt?
Err ... I'm not gay
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Eew! They're father and son!
Can you recall any fanfics about Nine?
Would One and Two make a good couple?
No, because 1) Artemis is a virgin and 2) She suffered enough already by having Apollo as a brother
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neither. Thalia's a Hunter.
Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Someone wrote a fanfic about that, but, eew, no. Artemis and Nico is SO not in.
(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
Artemis and Bianca (?!) are in a happy relationship until Travis runs off with Bianca (possible, but weird...). Artemis, brokenhearted has a hot one-night stand with Zeus (what the hell?!) and a brief unhappy affair with Percy (Pertemis...), then follows the wise advice of Thalia (what?!) and finds true love with Hades (now, that's just plain WEIRD...)
Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia is any order.
4) S. Korea
9) N. Italy
10) S. italy
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Japan/S. Italy? No... (shivers like the Baltic Trio)
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Not really... well, I like his tallness, but, no... YES, RUSSIA, THAT MEANS I REFUSE TO BECOME ONE WITH YOU.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
D-don't ask me! I'm no e-e-expert i-in male p-p-p-pregnancy! P.S. I think it's pretty gross. Sue me. Um, on second thought, don't.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Yeah, I guess.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
I don't know... because I'd pity Spain when he dates a psycho.
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
NONE! (Well, both N. Italy & S. Korea are weird, but STILL.)
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
I think Spain would just say, "That's cute!" and leave. (Russia & England... BRR!)
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Belarus/Germany? (YES! A PSYCHO COMBO!) "Germany was looking for Ms. Right. Then he saw that pretty young lady across the street. Of course, he'd talk to her. But what if that woman doesn't exactly turn out to be the girl of his dreams?" (Yeah, it's some kind of romantic comedy. 1st thing that came to my mind.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
...I don't think so.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
China/Japan, huh... How about "Big Brother"?
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Russia/Prussia... I honestly don't know...
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
... Not that I know of...
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
N. Italy? Uh... "Dog days are over"?
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Belarus/Russia/Germany. "YAOI & SADISTIC SCENES," definitely.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
S. Italy & England...
"'Huh? Why are you here, Italy?' England asked his visitor. Is it just his imagination, or did Italy just FROWNED?
'I'm SOUTH Italy, you scone bastard!' he roared. Bloody hell, it WASN'T his bloody imagination. He's Italy's older, fiercer (and apparently just as useless) brother.
'Oh. I apologize. I didn't realize.' England bowed in a gentlemanly manner (bloody hell, he's BRITISH, for God's sake). 'Would you like to come in?'
South Italy blinked. It was the first time someone was polite to him after calling that someone names. 'Yeah, of course i would come in, you...' To his bewilderment, he couldn't--to be exact, he didn't want to--insult the gentleman."
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
I think spain would just say, "How cute!" and leave.
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
S. Korea deflowering China? (BRR! Hold on, I guess that makes China a 4000-year old virgin? No comment on that) To be honest... that's something I clearly wouldn't write about... honestly.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
I don't know...
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
I think so...
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Belarus/S. Korea/Japan? No. Period.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"F@$#, YES!" or something like that.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A few days ago.
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Germany? (Cough) I don't know...
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Prussia... shag... Italy...? Knowing Prussia, he must be drunk... I guess... (Poor Italy)
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
"China and N. Italy are in a happy relationship (Marco Polo, I bet it's your fault!) until Italy suddenly runs off with S. Korea (WHAT THE HECK!?). China, broken-hearted , has a hot one-night stand with S. Italy (yeah, screw his older brother!) and a brief unhappy affair with Taiwan (well, I think that's what happens if you date your sister... just joking, I kinda like those China/Taiwan stories), them follows the wise advice of Japan (that's... weird) and finds true love with Belarus (I hope she doesn't kill you, buddy)." It'll be called "The Complications of Love and Life." (Lame, I know.)
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Spain/England? Dude, I dislike Yaoi/Yuri (but that doesn't mean I'm against gays, alright?), but PLEASE return to Spamano.