Author has written 21 stories for Total Drama series, Invader Zim, Dr. Seuss series, and South Park.
Fav TV shows: South Park, SuperJail, American Dad, Rick and Morty, Total Drama Series, Gravity Falls, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Scrubs, Bates Motel
Fav Movies: Thor Series, Iron Man Series, The Captain America Series, The Avengers, The Hunger Games Series, Coraline, ParaNorman, The Lorax, Now You See Me, Guardians of the Galaxy.
Fav Books: The Hunger Games Series By Suzan Collins, The Gregor Series by Suzan Collins, The Green Mile by Stephen King, Christine by Stephen King, They Never Came Home by Lois Duncan, Don't Look Behind You by Lois Duncan, Jekyll and Hyde by Robert Lois Stevenson, A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce, Broken Hearts by R. L. Stine, The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton, Pick of the Litter by Bill Wallace.
Favorite Plays: Book of Mormon, Wicked, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Extra: I aim to be a published author one day, I do currently write articles for this magazine for "News 4 U", and am always looking for fellow fans to talk about obsessions or book ideas with through messages.
Warnings For This Account
1) I usually write fiction about yaoi or crack couples, and rarely focus on any couple that's cannon.
2) I can be a bit nasty at times, but is nothing personal to anyone.
3) I have very low self-esteem, so will probably always put something about my stories sucking somewhere in them.
4) I always gets excited about posting a story that I don't check it, so there's bound to be at least one mistake in each of my stories - as in a misspelled word, a missing word from a sentence, or etc.
5) I can be very obsessive over something I like, and will talk about it for hours to a fellow fan if they let me.
6) Won't comment/fav that often, because I usually read stories late at night, and don't have the energy for that - even if I really liked your story.
7) I usually like obscure/background characters, and always try to give them a tragic/heart-shattering backstory if they don't already have one.
8) Is ths slowest updater in the history of updater's, and often procrastinates during free time instead of working on stories and such.
Yeah, so...I'm kinda coming back on this site.
I honestly did go through a short time where I got disinterested in writing, but discovered my passion for it once more when I got back into the South Park fandom. Anyway, I most likely will just stick to updating/writing new stories, but I will try to comment more - which, sadly, probably won't happen since I usual read fics at, like, 2 am and am too tired to express how I truly feel.
I also probably won't be updating my profile unless I view it necessary. However, I do actually have some stories on my Tumblr and Deviant Art accounts that I don't have on here, and if you'd like to check them out, you can go to the link's below.
My Top 10 Couples from any Movie/TV Show
1) Pike - Pete x Mike (South Park)
2) Creek - Craig x Tweek (South Park)
3) Style - Stan x Kyle (South Park)
4) NoCo - Noah x Cody (Total Drama Series)
5) Bratters - Bradley x Butters (South Park)
6) Mischief loves Tasers - Loki x Darcy (Thor Series from Marvel's The Avengers)
7) McPricely - Elder Price/Elder McKinley (The Book of Mormon)
8) Lumbra - King Sombra x Princess Luna (My Little Pony)
9) Padlock - Paige x Toni (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
10) Mericcup - Merida x Hiccup (crossover ship from How to Train Your Dragon and Brave)
Works in progress:
Pike Prompts (South Park - Romance) - This is just a bunch of random stories about everyone's favorite Goth and Vamp Kid based off prompts I come across and like. Will try to update as much as I can, but may be slow.
Works that are possibly gonna be put on Hiatus:
None at the moment
Works that are on Hiatus:
None at the moment
Projects being put up for adoption:
Love? (can be found on my Deviant Art) (Noah/Cody) (Total Drama Series - Suspense/Romance) - I was really excited when I first started this story, but lost all inspiration when the hell known as Total Drama World Tour introduced Sierra.
Rainy Day Stories (Once-ler) (The Lorax - Humor/Romance) - This was a story started long ago about the Once-ler telling the animals stories about his life on a rainy day (hence the name), but was put aside for other projects. I know the Once-ler fandom is pretty dead at the moment, but if anyone is interested of adopting the story, please feel free to ask.
The Once-ler goes to SuperJail (can be found on my Tumblr and Deviant Art accounts) (Warden/Once-ler) (crossover of The Lorax and SuperJail - Humor/Romance) - I was really enthused about writing this, since Warden/Once-ler was my OTP for the longest time, but the inspiration needed to continue it was lost when SuperJail season 3 came to a close. (the death of The Lorax fandom shit happening in my real like I'd rather not talk about). And even though season 4 of said show is just around the corner; I feel it best to put this story up for adoption.
Loki goes to South Park (found on my Tumblr and Deviant Art that was linked earlier) (crossover of South Park/The Avengers - Humor) - This is just a story based off the idea of how Loki would react if he were suddenly transported to South Park, and is now a chaptered story. I honestly wanted to finish it, but I just kinda lost inspiration for it.
Projects that have been adopted:
What was Once Locked Away (Mike) (Total Drama - Suspense/Mystery) - A user on here actually messaged me and asked if they could adopt the story, and I said sure.
* If you are interested in adopting any of these stories; feel free to contact me through here, my Tumblr, or even my Deviant Art.
* I do not have the accounts of who adopted said stories, but if you message me, I'd gladly link it to you.
Side note: I shall also be uploading tons of one-shots and one-chaptered stories, but the only ones that will be talked about on this section will be my ongoing, multi-chaptered stories. I'm also considering cleaning my account of stories from my earlier days, so if a story of mine you like suddenly disappears, I'm truly sorry.