Author has written 7 stories for Bones, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, and Avengers.
HI! I'm Kyandua! (That's not my real name, obviously, but by now you might have an inkling who I am if you do know me!)
I'm 16 years old!
I'm a girl! I'm Australian!
I like school (most of the time).
There... now you have a few random facts about me.
I am currently working on three fanfics:
- Mortem Cantor
- The Boy in the War
- The Reid Riddle
... All works in progress... but they'll get there eventually!
Favourite movies / TV shows:
4. The Grey
7. Lord of the Rings (all of them!)
9. How to train your Dragon
10. Puss in Boots (incidentally, I own a cat just like Puss... except his name is Spencer... (yes, I'm a major Gubler fan)
Favourite Bands (I was going to put favourite songs, but then it would be monopolised in seconds!):
2. Two Steps from Hell
3. Andy Bull
7. Owl City
8. Cold Play
10. Myself :D (because I compose my own music!... although I'm not brilliant, but I like my songs!)
Favourite books (ok... must only pick ten...):
1. All of Kathy Reichs works (which is more than 10, but XP )
2. Harry Potter series
3. Lord of the Rings series
4. Dragonlance series
5. All the Silver Brumby series
6. Promise of the Wolves / Secrets of the Wolves
7. Song of the Soul Reaper
8. Inheritance Cycle
9. Deltora Quest
10. Any Biological Archaeology article :D
I hate flamers. I'll say that now. I really don't see the point in flaming; if you don't like a fic, then don't read it. You're wasting your time by whinging to the writer about it. Of course, if you deliberately write something that's racist or discriminating, then you're asking for flames, but other than a few select circumstances, there's really no need for people to unnecessarily bash other people's work.
Have a good day :D
Unsafe External Link