Poll: HP/HOTD: Seako Yes/No? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Code Lyoko, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Inheritance Cycle, Danny Phantom, Naruto, Artemis Fowl, Infinite Stratos/IS<インフィニット・ストラトス>, Harry Potter, Metro 2033, Halo, Warcraft, Highschool of the Dead, and Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri.
Teacher: sum up america in one sentence.
Me: a bunch of morons doing the impossible.
Teacher: you live in america though.
Warning: Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go back and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13 Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself
HAve you murdered your murderer today?????????
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
When life hands you lemons make Apple juice then sit back while people try to figure out how the heck you did it!!
"It takes an idiot to do cool things...that's why they're cool. - FLCL
"If the opposite of Pro is Con then the opposite of Progress is Congress" - random thought.
"Yes!" "No!" "What was the question?" - me
"There is a fine line between sanity and insanity, and I have white out" - me
"In War - Victory, In Peace - Vigilance, In Death - Sacrifice" - The Grey Wardens (Dragon Age Origins)
B.O.H.I.C.A.: Bend Over Here It Comes Again
F.U.B.A.R. : F#cked up beyond all recognition
S.N.A.F.U. : Situation Normal All F*cked Up
A.D.O.S.D : Attention Deficit Oh Shiny Disorder (Friend says I have this)
F.O.C.U.S. : F*ck Off Cuz Ur Stupid - T-shirt
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. : Do I Look Like I Give A F*ck! - Necros Chris
Its's a Stupid idea, I'll go first - Girlfriend to Me
What color is the Sky in your world - Me to friends daughter
The Angel on my shoulder was gang raped by the devil from the other shoulder and the voices in my head - Me to friend about decisions made.
"Madness & Sanity are labels given by society...and I am Anti-Social" - Me
"I am fluent in three languages. English, Sarcasm and Profanity." Girlfriend to me
"I am right 97 percent of the time, who cares about the other 4 percent." - my t-shirt.
Links for the pictures of
Reason For the Hiatus: Recently Life has kicked me in the dick and shit in my mouth. Ok so here's the situation, I had moved out of my old house and into a home I was renting, a series of events with the other renters forced me to leave early and end up stuck back home, my Job has been beating the hell out of me, and I just recently moved back into my new apartment, with the cut backs at work for hours I'm barely managing to pay rent and electric, and I've been forced to use my mobile hotspot as the internet, not to mention the recent medical hoops I had to jump through the just to apply for the police academy to become an officer and make more money, with everything pilling down at once my motivation had plummeted and I've had bouts of lazy depression. I've improved a bit and Am not only working on some of the published on this site storied but a few new ones and I have my own original story in the works to be released hopefully as the first of a three part series maybe five part series once the first is finished, I'm building it to where I can continue past three books if I want. My issue is the same problems from before killed the book two hundred pages in and its going to hit around four hundred to five hundred before being sent to editing. since it killed it I've hit a brick wall reinforced with steel thats keeping me from progressing since I keep looking over the work I've done, and while proud I find myself unable to keep up, I have to motivation but I'm currently pushing it off hoping that by watching Anime and TV and Movies I might see something to inspire a new angle to reach my goal. So far I've had some small Ideas but nothing to jumps out at me making me move forwards with it.