Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Look Out For My Next Story...
The Scribes (The Mortal Instruments)
Favorite Author (currently):Cassandra Clare/ LJ Smith. At this point, I haven't read a single book by either that I haven't loved.
Favorite Series: The Mortal Instruments
Percy Jackson+ Annabeth Chase (PJO)
Fang + Maximum Ride (Maximum Ride)
Peeta Mellark +Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
Jace Lightwood + Clary Fray (Mortal Instruments)
Will Herondale + Tessa Gray (Infernal Devices)
Edward Cullen+Bella Swan (Twilight)
Harry Potter + Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) Yeah. I'm weird. I like them together.
Sam Temple + Astrid Ellison (Gone)
Ash Redfern + Mary-Lynette Carter (Night World)
Morgead Blackthorn + Jez Redfern (Night World)
Galen Drache + Raksha Keller (Night World)
Gabriel Wolfe + Kaitlyn Fairchild (Dark Visions)
Sam Roth + Grace Brisbane (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
Julian + Jenny Thornton (The Forbidden Game) I HATE TOM!!!
Jack + Saba (The Dustlands)
Lucas Delos + Helen Hamilton (Starcrossed)
Gabriel + Rhine Ellerly (The Chemical Garden Trilogy)
Finn + Claudia Alrex (Incarceron) Yeah, I know there's no romance in there whatsoever. Deal with it! I like to dream!
Of course, I love a lot of couples in books, but these are just a few of my all-time favorites.
Favorite Character and Why...
PJO-Percy Jackson. And I know; some of you are shocked cause you'd think I like Annabeth more. Actually I don't. Percy's funny, brave, loyal, and he's a son of Poseidon (My personal choice if I was a demigod)
Mortal Instruments-Jace Herondale (Yes, I use his names as Herondale) because, well, he's awesome. Everytime he says something, it makes me laugh, cry, scoff, or go 'Aww!' Love him! He's, like, probably, my favorite character ever!
Infernal Devices- Tessa Gray, I just love her even if she's not Will or Jem (Who, BTW, are still awesome--I can't pick a side, I love them so much) but she's a reader, like moi, and she knows how to handle herself. And I love how she says, "No one manages Will."
Maximum Ride-Maximum Ride. She is completely awesome. A butt kicking warrior with snarky comebacks and a great heart when it counts. She protects the flock and I can relate to her in so many ways (Not with the wings, though)
Hunger Games-Katniss Everdeen. Katniss may be completely serious with little understanding of relationships, but she's still caring, smart, and tough. She doesn't let anyone get in her way, she's just awesome.
Night World-Morgead Blackthorn and Ash Redfern. Morgead and Ash are so...awesome. They can be arrogant, stuck up, or cruel, but they have the best hearts and are tough, smart, and loving. And I guess I have a special place in my hearts for those guys who fight with their girlfriends or meet them weirdly. (Ex. Tessa met Will by smashing his hand with a jug)
Dark Visions- Gabriel Wolfe. He's amazing! Gabriel is instinctive, which I love about him, and he's like the hero guy in the story who saves the girl he loves and will do anything for her. He never wanted to hurt Kaitlyn and everytime they're together, my heart gets a sqeeze.
Blood Red Road- Jack! I love Jack because he's hilarious! It's a tough choice between him and Saba, and I just love him. Because right after Saba kisses him, the first thing he says is, "Yer timing sucks." and he's just great
Divergent- Tobias. Four. Whatever you call him, I love him.
Wolves of Mercy Falls- Cole St. Clair. Cole is smart, obnoxious, and completely sweet. I love him, and I completely knew he was awesome when at the end of Linger, Mr. Brisbane was yelling at Sam for being at the hospital, and Cole was like to Mr. Brisbane, "You're the son of a bitch. He deserves to be here way more then you." ;)
I guess my favorite characters are all the same in a way: Each of them is strong and can be totally obnioxious, arrogant, and snarky if they want, but they have the sweetest hearts and are just plain AWESOME!
Hi, I'm The Experience. Some call me Thugger, Capybara, Burrito, Taco, Lenny, but I really couldn't care less what you people call me. I like reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, laughing, relaxing, and doing all sorts of random stuff. My friend, Egyptian Fire Fox, is awesome and we're so close; practically sisters. She knows me as The Destination though.
Height: 5.3, 5.4?
Hair Color: Brunette
Hair Length: Long
Hair Style: Straight
Face Shape: Round
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Tan-ish (Ok, I'm not pale.)
Personality and Traits
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift, Micheal Jackson, others.
Favorite Song: Decode/Love You Like a Love Song
Favorite Book: Anything from the Mortal Insturments
Favorite Food: Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Fries
Favorite Movie: Beastly
Favorite Animal: Wolves, Horses, Tigers
Favorite Sport: Volleyball
Favorite Couple: Peeta and Katniss/ Jace and Clary/ Morgead and Jez/ Ash and Mary-Lynette. Ok, from above, you can see there's a lot.
Favorite Technology (That I Own): My LAPTOP WHICH I JUST GOT!!!
Current Book I'm Reading: Sapphique, but I'm almost done! Rereading Catching Fire, but I'm at the end of the Quell. And I'm on a quick pause for Cirque du Freak (Cause every time I go to the store, they don't have The Vampire's Assistant!)
Hunger Games Series-
Peeta sighs. "Well, there is this one girl. I've had a crush on her ever since I can remember. But I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was alive until the reaping." Sounds of sympathy from the crowd. Unrequited love they can relate to.
"She have another fellow?" asks Caesar.
"I don't know, but a lot of boys like her." says Peeta.
"So here's what you do. You win, you go home. She can't turn you down then, eh?"says Caesar encouragingly.
"I don't think it's going to work out. Winning...won't help me in any case." says Peeta.
"Why ever not?"says Caesar, mystified.
Peetablushes beet red and stammers out. "Because...because...she came her with me."-Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen
"But I_" he insists.
Impulsively, I lean forward and kiss him, stopping his words. This is probably overdue anyway since he's right, we are supposed to be madly in love. It's the first time I've ever kissed a boy, which should make some sort of impression I guess, but all I can register is how unnaturally hot his lips are from the fever. -Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen
"Maybe I did it for myself, Peeta, did you ever think of that? Maybe you aren't the only one who...who worries about...what it would be like if..." I fumble. I'm not as smooth with my words as Peeta. And while I was talking, the idea of actually losing Peetahit me again and I realized how much I don't want him to die. And it's not about the sponsors. And it's not about what will happen when we get home. And it's not just that I don't want to be alone. It's him. I do not want to lose the boy with the bread."-Katniss Everdeen
UNKNOWN PAGE NUMBERS-
“Here’s some advice. Stay alive.”
“Katniss, the girl who was on fire”
“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun”.
“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to…to show the Capitol they don’t own me. That I’m more than just a piece in their Games”
Cinna: “When you’re [Katniss] asked a question, find me, and answer it as honestly as possible.”
“Even if what I think is horrible?”
“Especially if what you think is horrible.”
“No, I noticed just about every girl, but none of them made a lasting impression but you.”
“If you die, and I live, there’s no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You’re my whole life. I would never be happy again.”
"There's no competition for you [Peeta] anywhere."
“You've got about as much charm as a dead slug.”
“Stupid people are dangerous.”
"You don't forget the face of the person who was you're last hope"
"Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying."
"If he [Peeta] did, it was all probably just part of his act. You know, to make people think hes in love with me."
"Oh," says Rue thoughtfully. "I didn't think that was an act."
-Rue and Katniss Everdeen
Mortal Insturments Series-
"Ave Atque Vale" (Hail and Farewell)
"Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one."
"You guessed? You must have been pretty sure, considering you could've killed me."
He pressed a button in the wall, and the elevator lurched into action with a vibrating groan that she felt all the way through the bones in her feet. "I was ninety percent sure."
"I see," Clary said.
"There must have been something in her voice, because he turned to look at her. Her hand cracked across his face, a slap that rocked him back on his heels. He put his hand to his cheek, more in surprise than pain. "What the hell was that for?"
"The other ten percent."
-Clarissa Fray and Jace Herondale
"Is this the part where you [Jace] start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my [Clary] wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked."
-Clarissa Fray and Jace Herondale
"Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said Simon. "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling."
-Luke Garroway (Lucian Graymark) and Simon Lewis
"Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?" asked Jace.
"It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
"As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome," said Simon.
"I knew we should have left you a rat."
-Jace Herondale, Clarissa Fray, and Simon Lewis
"[Facilis Descensus Averno] It means 'Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'."
Clary turned instant traitor against her gender. "Those girls on the other side of the car are staring at you."
Jace assumed an air of mellow gratification. "Of course they are," he said, "I am stunningly attractive."
-Jace Herondale and Clarissa Fray
"First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order."
"If you're texting Magnus to say 'I think u r kewl,' I'm going to kill you."
"Who's Magnus?" Max inquired.
"He's a warlock," said Alec.
"A sexy, sexy warlock," Isabelle told Max, ignoring Alec's look of total fury.
-Isabelle, Max, and Alec Lightwood
“Ha-ha?” Jace looked incredulous. “That’s your comeback?"
"Have you got a spider anywhere?"
Luke looked exasperated. "Why would I have a spider? Do I look like someone who would collect them?"
"No offense," Jace said, "but you kind of do."
-Jace Herondaleand Luke Garroway (Lucian Graymark)
"You think she’ll be able to talk sense into him?” she asked. “His sister?”
"If he listens to anyone, it would be her.”
“That’s sweet,” said Maia. “That he loves his sister like that.”
“Yeah,” Simon said. “It’s precious."
-Simon Lewis and Maia Roberts
"What I actually want to call you is a hell of a lot more unprintable than your name."
"Just because you said dragon demons were extinct—"
"I said mostly extinct."
Alec jabbed a finger toward him.
"Mostly extinct," he said, his voice trembling with rage, "is NOT
"I see," said Jace. "I'll just have them change the entry in the demonology textbook from 'almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct.' Will that make you happy?"
-Jace Herondale and Alec Lightwood
"Usually, I'm remarkably good-natured. Try me on any day that doesn't end in y."
"I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
"Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job."
-Jace Herondale and Luke Garroway (Lucian Graymark)
"No, I'm just a very naughty boy. I do all sorts of bad things. I kick kittens. I make rude gestures at nuns."
"You might want to lie down," Magnus advised. "I find that it helps when the crushing sense of horrible realization sets in."
"What makes you think that Valentine's change of plans had anything to do with your brother?"
"Because," Clary said with grim certainty, "only Jace can piss someone off that much."
-Luke Garroway (Lucian Graymark) and Clarissa Fray
"There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you [Clary, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
"I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown"
"Not everything is about you," Clary said furiously.
"Possibly," Jace said, "but you do have to admit that the majority of things are."
-Jace Herondale and Clarissa Fray
That, and the whole Epilogue: Across the Sky in Stars. ;)
"You [Jordan] stay here."
"And do what?" Jordan demanded.
"Whatever Praetor Lupus people do in this situation. Meditate. Contemplate your Jedi powers. Whatever."
-Simon Lewis and Jordan Kyle
"Is there anything you aren't into?"
"Mermaids," said Magnus into his fingers. "They always smell like seaweed."
Jordan looked horrified. "Dudes," he said, "do not follow other dudes into the bathroom."
Isabelle sighed. "Latent homosexual panic will do you in every time,"
-Isabelle Lightwood and Jordan Kyle
"You and your name-dropping," he said. "'I knew Micheal.' 'I knew Sammael.' 'The angel Gabriel did my hair.' It's like I'm with the Band with biblical figures."
"So we're just going to let him live?" Isabelle sounded incredulous.
"Cut him into piece if you like," Jace said. "You have my permission."
-Isabelle Lightwood and Jace Herondale
"Alec keeps sending me annoying photos. Lots of captions like Wish you were here, except not really."
"I was following you."
"Is this the part where you tell me you're secretly in love with me? Vampire Mojo strikes again."
-Jace Herondale and Simon Lewis
"Here's a hot tip: Most girls don't like being stalked."
"You look lousy," he said.
Jace blinked. "Seems an odd time to start an insult contest, but if you insist, I could probably think up something good."
"No, I mean it. You don't look good."
"this from a guy who has all the sex appeal of a penguin. Look, I realize you may be jealous that the good Lord didn't deal you the same chiseled hand that he dealt me, but that's no reason to--"
"I'm not trying to insult you,"
-Simon Lewis and Jace Herondale
"You know, some people think Shadowhunters are just myths. Like mummies and genies." Kyle grinned at Jace. "Can you grant wishes?"...
"That depends," he said. "Do you wish to be punched in the face?"
"My my," said Kyle. "And I thought you all were so gung ho for the Accords these days."
-Jordan Kyle and Jace Herondale
"He's my neophyte Downworlder to mock and boss around, not yours."
"Don't bother her, don't try to talk to her, don't even look at her, or I'll fold you in half so many times that you'll look like a tiny little origami werewolf."
"Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa." (My fault, my fault, my own most grievous fault)
The whole chapter of Sanctuary. :)
"Well, she's not responding to my [Will] advances," he observed more brightly than he felt, "so she must be dead."
"Or she's a woman of good taste and sense."
-Jem Carstairs and Will Herondale
Will rolled up his sleeves. "We'll probably have to knock down the door--"
"Or," said Jem, reaching out and giving the knob a twist, "not."
The door swung open onto a rectangle of darkness.
"Now, that's simply laziness," said Will."
-Jem Carstairs and Will Herondale
"It isn't against the law to be an idiot."
"I do not walk like a duck."
"I like ducks," Jem observed diplomatically. "Especially the ones in Hyde Park." He glanced sideways at Will; both boys were sitting on the edge of the high table, their legs dangling over the side. "Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?"
"They ate it too," Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck."
-Jem Carstairs, Will Herondale, and Tessa Gray
“Let me [Will] give you [Tessa] a piece of advice. The handsome young fellow who’s trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs.”
-Will Herondale (Like, favorite quote in the whole book!)
“But the books are all behind bars!” she said. “Like a literary sort of prison!”
Will grinned. “Some of these books bite, ” he said. “It’s wise to be careful.”
“One must always be care of books,” said Tessa, “and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
“I’m not sure a book has ever changed me,” said Will. “Well there is one volume that promised to teach one how to turn oneself into an entire flock of sheep--”
“Only the weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry,” said Tessa, determined not to let him run wildly off with the conversation.
“Of course, why one would want to be an entire flock of sheep is another matter entirely, ” Will finished.
-Tessa Gray and Will Herondale
“What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?” (Um, me, Will. I'm the chocolate-hating monster)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself.
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs (lol i've done it soooo many times at school :P)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot (I'm just that stupid. :p)
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door. (Again, I'm just that stupid.)
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole. (ONLY ONCE, ONCE!)
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with something still on. (Just my glasses, not a huge deal)
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side.
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong. (I always correct people, but most of the time I'm right :P)
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam. (Once, after Volleyball practice, people!)
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band. (I do not suggest doing this; after a while, the scars make you look emo.)
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people. (It backfired, horribly)
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before. (Yeah, when I was in preschool)
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
On with the stories!
And, BTW: If you happen to have any reading recommendations, please tell me, cause I'm always looking for something to read!